Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

That girl gets me stressed

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked.
"I decided to teleport myself here," He shrugged, "So onece you two have finished your breakfast make yourself decent and meet me in the garden." Before we could reply he was gone, I hate it when he just disappears before we can say anything, it's just plain RUDE!
Hah says you.
I don't know who the hell you are and I have no idea what you're talking about.
You say he's rude, coming from the king of rudeness
Oh shut up
You know I'm right.
Psh yeah whatever.
" Logan... hello earth to Logan!" Scarlett said waving a hand infront of my face.
"Oh, sorry. I was in my own little world there." I apologised.
"Well, I'm finished eatig so I'll go bet changed into something err... a bit more sensible." She said, "You have your breakfast, I wont be long."
"Ok," I answered, she started walking away, "Ahem." I coughed trying to get her attention, "Where is my kiss?"
"Logan, I'm only going upstairs for like 10 minutes." I sat there being stubborn, pouting, she surrendered and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled at the fact I won.
Just when I forgot about HIM, he interrupted. "Don't I get one?"
"Nope," Scarlett replied popping the 'p' and skipped off happily.
"Lawrence watched Scarlett leave and mumbled something like 'I don't see the problem with what she is wearing,' but he wouldn't would he!
It's getting really annoying that my brother doesn't understand the fact that she's my girlfriend, and I don't like the fact that he keeps looking and thinking about her in that way.
"Leave.My.Girlfriend.Alone." I warned him whilst glaring.
"Aww whats up little bro, scared of a little competition?"
"Competition?" I laughed, "Yeah right, you don't stand a chance."
"Are you telling me this or are you trying to convince yourself?" He grinned, "Don't you remember the hug yesterday? How she was so comfortable in MY arms?"
Come to think of it, she did look pretty comfortable in his arms. Maybe he's right, I do have some competition.
This angered me, I threw myself on him, knocking him out of the chair so he was on the floor and I was on top of him, I has a tight grip on his shirt, "Finally figured out I'm right eh ?"
I growled at him, "Don't you dare touch her or try ANYTHING with her or you'll pay!"
I was just about to lash out at him, but Scarlett called down asking if I was nearly done.
I climbed off of him, kicking him in the stomach and then ran upstairs to get changed.
He's so annoying, THIS... well, HE is the reason why I don't bring girlfriends home, if he touches her or takes her from me, I swear to God I will make his Immortal life hell, thats if I chose to let him keep it.
I grabbed some clean boxies and clothes and pulled them on. I then joined Scarlett, making our way to see my grandfather.

Scarletts Point of View
Ok so Logans grandfather told me most of the stuff I already knew. That I had to try my best to keep my mood changes as calm as possible and under control, that I can change the mood in the room and I hav a special bond with Logan.
What I didn't know was I can control people and their actions.
I got told how to calm myself down. Its quite sad really, I had to picture myself in my favourite place with the person I love.
We finished around 2pm, Logans father pulled him out of the room to have a chat.
Even with my vampire hearing, their voices were muffled to hear what was being said.
When he came back in, he seemed more distant and tense. I couldn't read him, but something sseemed off.
"Babe, I've gotta go out and take care of some business with Lawrence and my Parents. Are you ok staying here? We wont be long." Logan paused before saying business, I'm not sure what he was exactly taking care of but I didn't push him into telling me, I don't exactly WANT to get into a fight with him.
"Oh.. um sure." I said
"Ok, sugar," He said kissing me on the cheek, "Love you"
"Love you too," He leaned away and walked out the door to join his parents and his brother, they must've meant business because Adam, Evelyn and Lawrence had no emotion shown on their faces, just pure concentration, then within a blink of an eye, they were out of the house..
Great, I'm stuck here on my own in this house bored out of my mind.
Logans little brother is out, so I can't chat to him, his sister is also out, urgh i guess I have no other choice than to go explore.
The vampire world is very much like the human world, it has similar things like... they have parks, lakes, tons of open land, fairs, shops, malls and huge stadiums.
I decided to stop at a small pebble beach, I picked up a load of pebbles and threw them so they skimmed across the water. I wasn't alone, someone was beside me doing the same thing. I turned curiously to see who it was.
There was a tall boy guy with cosmic blue hair beside me.
He noticed me looking at him and smiled gently. "Hey," His voice was so quiet, so gentle but so warming and welcoming.
I returned the smile and greeted him. It was quiet and quite awkward.
I didn't know what to say, so I turned back around and started to through pebbles again.
The boy took in a breath as if he was about to say soething, the he let out a frustrated sigh as if he was frustrated with himself for not taking the courage to speak.
"Are you new around here?" He finally asked, "I don't think I've ever seen you before."
" Yeah I'm new here, I'm only here for a little while though, I've come here with my boyfriend to visit his family." I replied, ok so maybe I blurted out abit too much information, but he seems friendly and I think we'd be great mates, maybe it would be an idea to actually get his name if I'm going to try make friends with him.
"So what's your name?"
"It's Jay," He smiled, "What about you?"
"I'm Scarlett. So how come you came here? Wouldn't you have rather stayed at home or be out with friends?" I asked
Ok so I'm nosey, but hey, I've gotta make conversation to keep it from being awkward.
"I come here to chill and get some peace and quiet every now and then."
"And I came and ruined that by being here and talking to you, sorry. I'll leave you alone." I smiled gently, I can't help but feel guilty, I ruined his chill out time, if my personal time was interrupted by someone I'd be pretty annoyed, he must feel the same.
"NO," He shouted quicky, then composed himself."No, It's fine honestly, please stay. You aren't bothering me at all." He insisted. He sat down and patted the space besides him.
I sat down and said,"Are you sure?"
He nodded, "It's fine, it's nice talking to you, just getting away from the nagging parents." Jay said,"So how come you're not with your boyfriend? I thought he'd want to be with you and the other way around? If you don't mind me asking like." He was polite and sweet, man you don't see that much now, its rare to get a guy like that, I need to remind myself to introduce him to Misty.
"No, I don't mind at all, after all, I do owe you for interrupting your peace and quiet. He has been called away to take care of some family business with his brothers and parents, so I'd be stuck in by myself, bored, so I decided to come explore."
"Does he know you're out of the house? If I was your boyfriend, I'd worry about all these hormonal teenage vampire boys," He laughed as the shyness gradually weared off.
He's so cute, Zachy is cuter though, Jays cheeks are pinchable, Zachy is teddy bear huggable cute.
"I can handle them, and no he doesn't know I'm out of the house."
"You never know, what if you can't handle them?"
"I'll just have to let them know who my boyfriend is and I'm sure that'll change their minds." I said grinning at the image of their horrified faces, then running in the opposite direction.
"Scary is he?" Jay laughed.
"Yeah, but he didn't scare me when I was human, I was the only one to stand up to him, even before we dated. We were enemies."
"I would never be able to turn a human, especially if she was my girlfriend. For one: I would never have the self control and I'd be scared incase I killed them. Two: I would never want to turn anyone and take their human life away from them," Jay said.
"Oh, no he didn't turn me, god no, he promised me he wouldn't. He couldn't bring himself to turning me into a monster." I corrected him.
"So how did you turn into one of us then? Who turned you?"
"Well I had been dating this guy, Alec and I went to this party, and we were making out when Logan, my boyfriend at this moment in time, stopped us and told me something was wrong with Alec. I thought it was another attempt to break us up, but it turned out that Alec was a new born. By Logan fighting Alec off, it made Alec think it was a game. One day he took me by surprise he played with me, scared me for a while and then bit me a number of times, Logan heard my screams and burst in and destroyed Alec. At this point me and Logan were dating and Alec had won his little game." I explained.
"Wait, you said Logan," He Paused, I nodded. Jay seemed deep in thought, putting everything together what I said.
"Do you mean Logan Diabolus? Are you Logan Diabolus girlfriend?" Jay asked slightly shocked.
"Yeah, do you know him?" I asked.
"Well, yeah, most people do, but Logan and I hang out every now and then." He replied.
We carried on talking about interests and things like that, I explained to him the gifts I had recieved after being turned.
After a few hours of talking, we got interrupted by my phone ringing.
We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak
And we will never rest, 'til we're all fucking dead
We will never sleep, 'cause sleep is for the weak
And we will never rest, 'til we're all fucking dead
Diamonds aren't forever by bring me the horizon played on my phone.
I looked at the caller ID to see it was Logan.
"Hey Baby." I said happily.
"Where the hell are you Scarlett, why aren't you in the house?" He asked angrily.
"Chill Logan,"
"I can't chill when you're not with me coz I don't know where you are or who you're with!"
"God, I'm at a little pebble beach with Jay."
"Jay? Jay who ?"
"Your friend"
"I'm on my way.vStay where you are." He said angrily, you could tell he said it through gritted teeth.
Logans Point of View
"Jay? Jay who ?" I asked, she's at a pebble beach alone with some guy called Jay, is she completely stupid?!?
"Your friend" She said. Jay, Jay ...hmmm... oh now I remember now. He's cool but I don't trust him with her, to be honest I don't trust any guy.
"I'm on my way. Stay where you are." I couldn't control my anger.
"No Logan, there's no point, I'm on my way home now anyway." She said.
"I'll come meet you."
"No Logan, Jeez,I'm fine, I'm not a kid or helpless. I will be back at the house soon." She sighed, " Bye."
She hung up.
I threw the phone onto the bed and rubbed my temples and sat on the edge of the bed, man that girl gets me stressed, I hate it when she isn't always with me, I worry about her.