Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Voices

Scarlett had Caylen around right now so I left them to have some 'girly' conversations.
I was on my way back from messing around with my little brother, walking towards my room humming I Write Sins Not Tragedies (sp?) By Panic! At the Disco, just as I walked past the Library I heard people talking. I know it's wrong to eavesdrop, but when do I care about what's wrong or right?
"She has such an amazing ability, she has such potential," A deep voice said, it was my grandfather.
I didn't know where they were but it sounds like my fathers office. I graduallyand slowly made my way close being as quiet as possible to remain undetected.
"Just think of the possibilities of her joining our business, how powerful we'd be." Another male voice said, I instantly knew it was my father because his voice didn't seem as aged.
NO, they can't be talking about Scarlett could they?
"How many more lessons until she is finally trained to control and use her powers?"
No! My mother is involved in this too?
"This will be the last one, I just need to convince her to join, that wont be hard though." My grandfather said.
"Excellent."
"It's settled then." My father said happily.
My hands balled into tight fists, so hard Id be able to turn a big boulder of solid concrete into dust.
I burst into the room, where I located my parents and my grandfather, "No, NO I wont let you." A growl furiously ripped up my chest and through my throat.
"Logan dear... I.... we..." My mother struggled with words.
"Shut up!" I said venemously,"You are not using Scarlett, I will not allow her to be brought into this business." My eyes turned deadly black with my change of mood.
"But son, just think of how much power it will give us."
"We have power, enough of it. We don't need anymore, I will not let you bring this girl I love into this. Now end of disgussion."
If you have kinda noticed, I have more authority over my parents, well... when it comes to the business and things I care about, soon I am going to be the boss of this business, the job is going to be passed down to me, so the power is gradually getting stronger. Of course when it comes to parental things they obviously have the authority.
They didn't bother argue, they knew I was right and that I'd win eventually anyway.
"I apologise Logan.. Do we have your forgiveness?"
Without answering I left, to go to our gym section of the house and work on letting my anger out.
I went to find Scarlett afterwards and make her promise that she would never join the family business and tell me if they mention anything of it to her, EVER!
It was around 9pm and I knew Caylen would still be here. Hopefully I'll have a moment of privacy with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys its really really realyyyyyyyyyyyy short and im really sorry !!
i felt mean not updating in a while, but i promise i will try post more soon im just finding it really hard to sort the story out aswell as coursework from college

I will post more soon hopefully
thanks for being patient xx

Jenn xxx