Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Oh I do love Caylen

Scarletts Point of View

"Man this house is HUGE!! I know his family is rich and everything but WOAH!!" Caylen said excitedly.
I laughed at her, "I know it's massive but no need to get over excited, I swear if you were human right now you would have peed in your pants. Are you on drugs?"
"No, I'm just in a very good mood today, especially after I whupped yo ass at tennis." She said pretending to play tennis. We walked down the corridor to my room, "Jeez, someone overdosed on happy pills today. And so what?? Tennis isn't my strongest skill, I can't be good at everything you know."
I flicked my hair and out my hand on my hip, acting like one of those pake barbies that think too much of themselves.
We both burst out laughing.
There was clapping coming from behind us.
We turned around to see Lawrence leaning against my door shirtless and in a pair of khaki 3/4 length pants, he looked very yu... NO!! EWW DON'T THINK IT, HE'S LOGANS BROTHER FOR GOD SAKE!!
"Very impressing," He said in a smoothe tone with a grin on his face, "Very sexy if I may say so."
How embarrassing. "Umm...uhhhh.... thanks??" I struggled for words
He laughed, "No problem... and who may this be?" He asked looking towards Caylen.
"Oh this is my friend Ca -"
Before I could finish my sentance she interrupted, "Caylen" She stuck her hand out.
Lawrence grabbed her hand and kissed it, she giggled.
Once he'd let go of her hand he turned to face me.
"Want to hang out tonight? I'd love to get to know you more." He asked me, he's harmless right?? He knows I am off limits, I mean I am his brothers girlfriend.
"Umm... yeah... sure... I guess." I shrugged my shoulders.
"Cool, so meet me at the living room about 10ish." He said. "If I'm not there on ten, come and find me, I will be in my room."
"Okay." I smiled.
"Looking forward to it." He smiled and picked up my hand, he kissed each one of my fingers, then my hand, then left.
"Dammnnnn," Caylen dragged the word out, "He's HOT!" She was practically drooling.
"Close your mouth your going to catch flies, and wipe away the drool!! You have Shawn!!"
"And you have Logan."
"I know, I am just being friendly with Lawrence thats all, now lets change the subject."
Caylen didnt bother arguing because she knew I'd win.
We sat in my room chatting, when she found a acoustic guitar, she walked over and brought it over to the bed.
"Can you play?" I asked.
"Pshyeah, course I can, it's easy. Wanna hear a song?" She answered.
"Sure,"
Caylen started strumming the strings tunelessly (is that even a word??) and started singing.
"Baa baa black sheep have you any wool? Yes sir yes sir 3 bags full," She sang.
"Arghhhhhhhhh please stop your deafaning(sp?) me!!"
"Shhh.... I'm in the zone."
"One for the master, one for the dame and one for the little boy who lives down the lane."She sang having a huge finale, looking totally serious.
"That was...something." I said
She kept a straight face but a smile threatened the corner of her mouth.
The next second we were in fits of laughter.
"That was fricken HILARIOUS!!" We laughed.
"Are we having an encore?" I asked, before Caylen could reply, Logan entered, the atmospherical mood changed from happy to a mix of worry and anger.
"Hey what's up Logan?" I asked.
"Can I talk to you in private for a moment please Scarlett?" He asked, ohhhh crap... he sounds serious, but what have I done this time?
"Uhhh... sure," I said climbing off the bed.
"I've gotta go now anyway, call me later ok?" Caylen hugged me.
"Ok, see you "
"Bye."
Logan nodded to her, wow how generous.
"Logan, what is it?" My voice shook with worry.
"Shh, there is no need to worry, you've done nothing wrong, nothings happened and it hopefully wont but I've come to talk to you about something."
"Ok,"
"I overheard my parents talking about you, saying they could use you in our line of business, they wanted you to join it," He explained. My body felt like jelly at what I heard... th.. they want me to join their business? I don't want to, I don't want to be a vampire that craves violence, from what I've heard from people, they're violent and kill people and vampires without hesitation.
Ok, so I'm abit violent now and then, but to harm others as a job... no, I'd rather not.
Logan carried on, "I've told them no, and I think they are doing as I asked, but I want you to promise me something, if they ever offer it to you, please, PLEASE say no, and come and tell me as soon as possible." He pleaded me on the last part.
"I promise." I never hesitated saying this, I was relieved with not having to join.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hii guys
these scenes arent that good, i have finished the whole story its just typin it up which is a pain in the ass!!
lmao
thanks

Jen xx