Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

You're seriously asking me this?

"Good, I never want you to get involved in that, atleast someone is here to help you and stop you getting involved. It was forced upon me because it's the family business."
We sat in a nice comfortable silence for a minute before he said, "Come with me, I want o show you a new room." He grabbed my hand and lead me to a room on the first floor. We opened the door which revealed a brightly coloured room, filled with tonnes of instruments, in the centre of the room was a black grand piano.
Hanging from the wall were varieties of different electric guitars ranging from Fender Stratocasters and Les Pauls. There was also a collection of violins, bass', acoustic guitars and drums.
The walls were mainly made of glass apart from the one wall where the guitars were on. There was a beautiful view of the lake behind the house.
The Piano caught my attention instantly and I was pulled straight towards it, I had just taught myself how to play a song on the keyboard from my favourite film, Twilight, I wonder if it sounds better on the piano.
I started playing Bella's Lullaby by Carter Burwell.
"I didn't know you play." Logan said.
I nodded while playing and said while I continued, "My parents gave me lessons when I was really young, before they sent me away."
"Damnit," Logan said to himself, "Sorry babe, I have to go... I am going to go take care of some business, I will probably be gone for a few days, invite the gang around to keep you company, if there are any problems, just call me and I will come straight back. Ok?"
I stopped playing and sighed, "I suppose so. I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you more," He said, he lifted my chin up and gave me a long, but gentle kiss. "Good-bye"
"Bye," I said, he was gone. Once again, I was alone.
I made my way back to my room, then got changed into one of Logans t-shirts and my pyjama bottoms.
The clock said 21:55pm, Lawrence wanted me to meet him in the family room at 22:00pm. I might as well leave, better early than just sitting around doing nothing.
I slowly made my way down to the family room.
'Great, Logan is away for a few days and I'll be stuck here bored out of my mind. I guess I could go to the music room and work on my skills on the guitar, it's been a while since I played.' I thought to myself.
When I was younger, I used to spend hours on end just playing all sorts of songs, usually until my fingers bled.'
When I reached the family room, I was surprised to see Lawrence sat on the sofa, with both arms leant on the back of the sofa and his legs crossed.
"Hey." He greeted me,
I walked over to him, "Hey, you're here early."
"Yeah, I had nothing to do." He shrugged.
"Me neither," I said.
He moved his arm and patted the space beside him.
I sat beside him, but left a little space between us, Hey! this is Lawrence we are talking about here!!!!!
"So, what were you planning on doing tonight then?" I asked
"I just thought I'd find out more about you."
"Ok then, what do you want to know?"
"Hmmm, lets go for a typical question first. What's your favourite colour?"
"Colours," I corrected him,"Red and Black, what about you?"
"Green." He stated, sounding not particularly interested in it, he must prefer asking the questions rather than answering them. "What genre do you prefer, Romance or Action?"
"Action, ewww I hate soppy stuff that makes you cry."
"Tea or coffee?"
"Coffee"
"Love or Lust?"
I rolled my eyes at him, "Love."
"Pop or Rock?"
"Rock"
"Cat or Dog?"
"Dog"
"What do you like to do in your free time?"
"Hang with friends, listen to music or play the keyboard and guitar."
"You play the Piano and the guitar?"
"Yup,"
"You'll have to play for me one time." He smiled.
"Is that all your questions?" I asked, trying to change the subject.
"Not even near."
And it looked like the plan had worked, I didn't agree to playing for him.
He carried on for hours on end asking about my life, my parents, my friends and my interests.
It's now about 00:07am and the questions are still going on.
"Turn ons?" He asked his face showing nothing but pure interest/
I raised my eyebrow, "You're seriously asking me this?"
"Yeah," He stated like nothing was wrong with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry its short guys
will try update soon
xxx