Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

I Couldn't resist

"You don't expect me to answer that do you? I mean your my boyfriends brother, its just... weird,"
"Oh come on, it doesn't mean anything." He said. "Fine, I'll tell you mine first, but you have to tell me if I tell you."
I sighed and nodded, he wasn't going to give up.
"Ok, my turn ons are... When I am kissing a girl, she digs her nails into my skin, when people whisper in my ears seductively and when they wear silk nightgowns."
The whole digging the nails in thing is quite strange, but I understand, you'll guess why when I say mine, the others are kinda typical.
"Now it's your turn"
"Umm... ok well, I like it when guys are rough with me, not afraid to do dangerous stuff and take risks. Guys in suits, pulling hair, biting stuff like that, biting is like ecstasy for me, even when I was a human and it was a human doing it."
"Is that all??"
"Maybe."
He grinned, "I'm sure I'll find out eventually."
I wasn't sure what he meant, but I had a bad feeling about this and that it wasn't a good thing telling him all that stuff.
"Ok, turn offs?" He asked
"Bad breath, I would not kiss someone with bad breath. If they smell bad too. It would make me wanna through up all over them."
"Hmm... Ok, I guess I have gotten to know you enough for tonight."
"Yeah, you have. Have you realised the time? It's like quater to one!"
"No, I was too intrigued with what you were saying to notice the time."
"I guess I should get to bed then." I said standing up.
"No, stay." He said grabbing hold of my upper arm, then he slowly slid his hand down my arm until he reached my hand and tugged it slightly, which made me fall back down on the couch beside him. With no gap at all between us.
He put his arm around my shoulder which kept me close to him. He flicked on the television and put the Fresh Prince of Bel Air on, it didn't take me long to fall asleep.

Lawrences Point of View

It didn't take Scarlett long to fall asleep. I left her for a few more minutes to make sure she was asleep entirely.
I turned the t.v. off and slid my hand under her legs and picked her up bridal style, chills went through my body just feeling her body against mine. I bit my lip trying to resist the temptation.
Damn, my brother is lucky to have her, he wont know that until he doesn't have her, which wont be long.
I went to take her to Logans room, she doesn't belong in there though, she belongs in my room with me.
As I got to the stairs, Samuel stood infront of me, he didn't look very impressed with me.
"I know what you're up to Lawrence. Give it a rest and leave her alone. I'm watching you!"
"I have no idea what you mean." I rolled my eyes and walked past him. Samuel walked off.
He has no idea what I am up to, for one neither do I.. at first it was to get at Logan, but now I'm growing attatched to her. Second, he claims to know just to scare me.
I got to Logans room and pulled back the covers and lay her down in it. I placed the covers back over her and brushed her hair away from her face.
I couldn't help it... I leant in and kissed her on the lips as light as a feather and whispered to her, "You willl be mine," I took one last look of her before I left.

Scarletts Point of View.

As I was in my deep sleep I felt a soft kiss placed on my lips.
"You will be mine."
This puzzled me slightly, why would Logan be saying this ? I am already his.

Logans Point of View

I arrived in France within a matter of hours and right now I am sat behind my desk sorting out the business.
My father entered the room.
"Hello son."
I glared at him, still not forgetting the conversation I overheard.
"Don't be like that, you know we were thinking of whats best."
"No you were not! You don't know what would happen to me, I could never put her in danger like that."
"I know.." He started.
"No you don't father, when she was human, so many things happened, I got her pregnant for crying out loud!! I didn't know that could happen, and you know when we sleep its just nothing but darkness? That we cannot dream?? Well I could actually dream with her in my arms, do you know what that feels like? How special she is?"
"You got her pregnant? How is that possible ?"
"I don't know father, but it was possible thats the thing."
"Where is the child now?"
"She miscarried."
"Ahh, are you sure it was yours? She could have slept with someone else."
"No father, me and Scarlett have disgussed that."
"This is intriguing news, see, this is why we wanted her to join the business, she is that special."
"Well if something happened to her how could you forgive yourself ? How could you forgive yourself from the fact that it was you who caused the loss of such a special being ? I will not let that happen, I will not lose her and that is final!"
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its not a big update
I thought i'd update it
I am still typing more up now so you might get a bigger update next time
love you guys
comment & subscribe

xx Jen xx