Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Lonely

"Yeah, so what do you wanna go on first?" Nicholas asked.

"What about the dance mats? Any good at them???"

"Being honest, I'm absolutely terrible at it, but I'm sure I'll be better at it than you."

"As if," I laughed.

Nicholas chose the song captain Jack and he completely freaked out when the arrows started going fast, and here's me thinking all vampires were quick thinking and skilled at everything!!

"Why's it not working!?!" Nicholas shouted as he was stomping on the left arrow almost putting his foot through the mat.

"Umm... thats because you're supposed to be pressing the right arrow Nicholas." I laughed.

"What? No! Im sure it was the left arrow! It can't be the right!!"

"It was!"

FAILED came across the screen.

"Greatt Nicholas, now we've lost!"

"Well I didn't like that game anyway!" He pouted crossing his arms.

"Fine then, what do you want to go on instead?"

"Rockband."

"Ok, what instrument do you want to play?" I asked,

to be honest I am pretty skilled at all of them so it doesn't bother me, Ok I'm not being big headed or anything! I am just stating the truth!

"Guitar" Nicholas grinned.

"Ok, I'll go on the drums."

Oh man, this is going to be too easy, this will be hilarious!!

To decide on the name of the band we said a random word that popped into our heads and put them together.

"Pineapple," I said

"Bra," Nicholas said, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Whaaaat?!? It just popped into my head!!"

I typed 'Pineapple Bra' into the Band Name section.

Nicholas picked up the guitar and chose the song Hysteria by Muse and set it on hard.

Good choice of song, bad choice for him

"Please will you go easy on me." I said with an innocent look on my face.

"Sure," He grinned, "I'm so gonna win this," He said to himself. How wrong was he!

All throughout the song I hit all of the notes at exact timing apart from missing two.

"Hey! You said I should go easy on you!!!"

"Yeah, but I never said I'd go easy on you." This time it was my turn to grin.

As the song finished I had recieved 99% and Nicholas got 93%

"Did I forget to tell you that I'm like reigning champion of Rockband and Hysteria is my best song on this?"

"Aww did Nicholas get beat by a girl?" A mocking voice came from behind me.

"Psh... She just got lucky!" Nicholas said.

"Yeah, Whatever Nick!" I laughed.

"Hmm, lets see how well you do against me." Samuel said.

"Why not." I shrugged.

"Ok, but I get to play the drums."

"Fine."

"Fine," Samuel said copying me.

I pick up the guitar getting ready to kick Samuels butt.

*************************************

How wrong could I have been!

Sam was kick ass at Rockband, especially on the drums.

But I must admit, I had fun, me and Sam have got eally close, he's like a older brother to me and I love him. (Like family, nothing more, nothing less.)

I figured out that he liked Avenged Sevenfold like me and had been to plenty of their concerts, almost all of them.. Lucky thing!!

He also loved the Dark Knight and thought Heath Ledger was awesome as the Joker.

I couldn't spend too long with Sam, because he got called away on business, which means he will probably be seeing Logan... This is so unfair! He gets to see Logan, but I dont!?! I miss him so much! I just wanna cuddle him right now.

Once again I am lonely and bored.

I wandered the castle for what seemed like ages, Nicholas was at his Tutor, Sam was out on business, I have no idea where his sister is and his parents are also on a business trip! How much business do they need to take care of for crying out loud?!?

I had no choice but to knock for Lawrence. I mean I like him and everything, but he gives me a weird impression.

I walked towards Lawrence's room feeling depressed, I'm really missing Logan right now, I feel so... Unloved, I know it's not true, but I just feel that way right now.

Logan being away sucks, I need someone to show me some affection.

I knocked on Lawrences door, I heard some faint noises coming from inside, but I just ignored it. No-one answered, knowing Lawrence he is being too lazy.

I opened the door, which I instantly regretted.

"Holy Sh**, I'm so sorry." I said instantly covering my eyes and turning round to leave.

"Scarlett, it doesnt matter, I'm done now anyway," Lawrence says, I can hear him getting up.

"Lorna, get dressed and leave." Lawrence demanded.

"But.."

"No.OUT!"

She was dressed in a flash, but as she walked past she scowled at me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know ou were busy. You didn't have to err...." I was trying to word it right.

"It doesn't matter, she wasn't worth it anyway. I'm ready by the way."

I turned around and Lawrence now had some pants on.

Hmm... Maybe I shouldn't have walked to see Lawrence...

"So what's up? What did you want? Lawrence asked.

"Oh, I erm, I was bored and I thought I'd come to see you," Did I menion I'm also very lonely and miss Logan.

"You seem to be missing something out love," Lawrence said, "You look upset."

"Oh it's nothing, doesn't matter." I smiled softly.

"You don't fool me Scarlett," he said, "Just tell me."

"Fine! I miss Logan, I feel so lonely and unloved, don't laugh, I know its not true because Logan loves me, but still.. thats how i feel."

"Aww come here." He said holding his arms out. I automatically walked into his arms and gave him a hug, WHAT?! I just need some affection, don't judge me.. or him... he seems cool.

"It feels horrid without him and its unfair, Samuel gets to see him today, but I don't!" I whined.

He pulled me onto his lap where I could feel 'something,' it made me uncomfortable, clearly he wasn't finished... But I just ignored it.

Lawrence let out a small whimper as I sat down, I must've sat on his injuries from the fight.

"I'm so sorry," I said getting off.

"No, don't," He said, grabbing my waist pulling me back onto his lap so im sat sideways.

"There is no need to feel lonely Scarlett, you have me." He said stroking my hair, it felt so good, NO! SNAP OUT OF IT, ERASE THAT THOUGHT FROM YOUR MIND!!!!

I turned my face so I was facing him to reply.

"Than..."I started to say but stopped because of how close his face was to mine. I could feel his breath brushing my skin.

I sat there speechless and slightly embarrassed.

Lawrence was looking directly into my eyes. Then his eyes flickered to my lips, then back to meet my eyes, just as I took a breath, he kissed me, just a soft peck, he pulled back to examine my expression, then he kissed me again, this time it lasted longer and was slightly rougher.

Woahhh whats happening ?!?[/]

My brain could barely process what was happening, I was in shock.

When he pulled back he looked at me with lustful eyes. Without a chance to react I was forcefully thrown to the wall. Lawrence then kissed me strongly and roughly, there was a spark in my stomach, and then I had a flashback of me and Logan at the party.

The next thing I knew I was kissing back just as powerfully.

He liked this... He bit down into my bottom lip, blood started trickling out which Lawrences tongue soon got which caused a jolt of pleasure to run through me. I dug my nails into his bare back...
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES....