Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Lawrences lust

Lawrence's Point of view (back before he kissed Scarlett.)

I had a girl called Lorna around, we were in my room... What?!? I'm a man, I have my needs!

To be honest she wasn't worth the bother, she was a sloppy kisser, and bad altogether, we'd only just got here, well... about 15 minutes and she isn't very satisfying... But I guess it's something... This is boring.

The door swung open revealing a very shocked and embarrassed Scarlett.

"Holy Shit! I'm so sorry!" She said turning around, covering her eyes. I laughed to myself.

Yes, I finally have a way to get rid of Lorna.

"Scarlett, it doesn't matter, I'm done now anyway." Well, we just started, but as I said, Lorna isn't worth it. I got up and said, "Lorna, get dressed and leave."

"But..." She started to whine, urgh, why did I bother with her in the first place

"No.OUT!"

She quickly got dressed and glared at Scarlett on her way out. A pang of anger flooded me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were busy, you didn't have to err..." She said tryig to put it into the right words.

"It doesn't matter, she wasn't worth it anyway, I'm ready by the way."

She turned around.

"So whats up? What did you want?" I asked, I could tell she was sadm but I chose to let her tell me.

"Oh, I erm, I was bored and I thought I'd come to see you," She said.

"You seem to be missing something out love,you look upset."

"Oh it's nothing, doesn't matter." She smiled. A weird feeling came over me.

"You don't fool me Scarlett, just tell me."

"Fine! I miss Logan, I feel so lonely and unloved, don't laugh, I know its not true because Logan loves me, but still.. thats how i feel."

"Aww come here."

I offered my arms out for her to hug me, she accepted the offer.

If I was Logan I'd never leave her, but I must get round to thanking him at somepoint for giving me this opportunity.

"It feels horrid without him and its unfair, Samuel gets to see him today, but I don't!" She mumbled into my shoulder.

I pulled her onto my lap and let out a small whine, oops I forgot about that.

"I'm sorry," She gets up, she keeps apologising for nothing.

"No don't," I said pulling her back down onto my lap.

This time I reacted in my mind, she doesn't want to know what I'm thinking. To be honest she shouldn't be apologising, I don't mind at all *wink wink*

"Theres no need to feel lonely Scarlett, you have me," I said stroking her hair.

She turned around and said, "Than.." But stopped because of her closeness. I gazed into her eyes, but then found myself looking at her lips, then back up to her eyes. I felt a pull between us.

I leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the lips. Then I pulled back, examining her expression, there wasn't any horror, anger or disgust shown in it so I kissed her again for a longer amount of time and slightly rougher.

Then I pulled back looking her up and down, man she's beautiful.

I thought back to lastnight and something clicked.

She said she liked people to be rough as one as her turn on's. So that's what she'll get. Along with adding a little of my charm.

I threw her against the wall then forcefully kissed her.

I felt her kissing back with just as much force. I but down into her bottom lip and drank the small droplets of blood. She must've liked this because she dug her nails into my back. Then all of a sudden I was thrown back.

"NO!" Scarlet says throwing her hands to her head and clenching it, "I can't do this, I'm sorry."

"No, Scarlett, don't be sorry, I loved it and I know you did too."

"Lawrence no. Don't, leave it please."

"Why Scarlett, I know you want this, come on. I could feel it."

"No, I'm just lonely, I wanted someone to show me affection, then you reminded me of Logan. I don't want this, I don't want you!" She screams.

" Scarlett..." I said walking towards her.

"Go AWAY" She threw her hands out infront of her and i went flying against the wall and my selves collapsed. "I'm sorry..." She ran out of the house.

I picked up my phone and dialed a number I knew off by heart, "Logan?" I almost cried

"Whats wrong Baby?!?" Logans voice came from the other side

"I need you, I nearly..."

"You nearly what?!?"

I told Logan what had happened from the minute I walked in on Lawrence and the girl up to the present moment.

"He's dead." Logan growled.

"But it's my fault too. I don't know why I gave in."

"Scarlett, I need you to know something, Lawrence has a skill, he has the ability to sort of charm people into getting his own way, even if your not aware, it pursuades you into doing what he wants. Don't ever think this is your fault. You was his prey, and for the wall, don't worry about it, its fixable... I'll be home as soon as possible... I'll leave tonight. I love you."

"I love you," I said crying still.

"Cheer up mon beau," He said before hanging up.

I hope he is home soon. Hmmm seems like another lonely night for me...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short :\

xxx