Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Please...

A cracking sound started to come from Lawrence, Logan was knelt over him, his eyes getting darker until they were deadly black. His breathing became uneven and Lawrences face started to turn a pale grey.
"Logan?..." I panicked a little, ok so I strongly dislike Lawrence, but he is Logans brother, surely Logan isnt capable of killing his own brother, if its even classed as killing seeing as we aren't technically alive.
It was almost as if he didnt hear me, there was no flicker of his eyes when i said this, nor was there any physical movement of his body.
Before I could do anything else, Samuel was in the room trying to get Logan off of Lawrence.
"Logan, get off of him." Samuel says firmly, "I will not allow you to destroy your own brother. SCARLETT DO SOMETHING!" He looks at me expectantly quickly.
I concentrated on Logans hand which was firmly gripped around Lawrences neck and made his grip loosen slightly.
"Scarlett no. Don't do this." Logan said through gritted teeth.
I closed my eyes and blocked out Logans voice and concentrated harder on making Logans move away, I could feel Logan fighting against it hard but Logan wasnt strong enough against my powers.
As soon as I got Logans hand loose enough and away from Lawrences neck, Samuel knocked Logan away and he went flying down the room, Samuel started to help Lawrence out, a growl came from Logan and he was just about to charge at Samuel but I wrapped my arms around his waist and whispered softly in his ear anything that would calm him. His growling turned into smalll uneven breathing as he attempted to calm down.
"Get him out of here," Logan said through his teeth.
"Logan calm down, he's your brother for fuck sake. Are you seriously going to kill him?" Samual said aggressively.
"He's not my brother, why would my own brother try seduce my girlfriend and try to ruin our relationship? I refuse to think of someone like that as my brother. He's just some low life piece of shit, I've killed people like him before so there's nothing stopping me killing him now."
I reached out and touched Logans wrist softly to calm him down, Logan snatched his wrists away from me and whipped round to face me.
"DON'T touch me. Why the fuck did you have to use your powers against me, stopping Lawrence getting what he deserves. Its almost as if you want him to touch you up. What ? Oh Do you love him now?" Logan viciously spat.
My breath caught in my throat, its like someone slashed my heart in half and ripped it out of my chest. Logan had never been like this with me after we got together, it's what i expected from him when we were enemies, but not now.
I closed my eyes refusing to let Logan see the hurt in my eyes, "H.. How could you think of me like this?" I breathed out the words, a tear escaped my shut eyes.
"Shit... Scarlett, I'm so sorry, it just slipped out. I didn't mean anything." He reached out towards me softly with one arm.
I took a step backwards, not letting Logan touch me.
My hair fell infront of my face, forming a curtain, "I... I have to go" I spun on my toes and ran out of the room.
Logan called after me, "Baby please, I was angry at Lawrence, please let me explain!"
I ran to wherever my feet took me, wiping my tears away. When my feet finally started to slow down i looked up to see the pebble beach where I had met Jay.
I sat down not caring where i was sat and brought my knees to my chest, letting all the tears i kept in trickle down my face.
How could he have said all of those things ?
Looking down at my now dirty white summer dress, it was covered in green stains from the moss on the pebbles, I wasn't wearing shoes either, but I didn't care, Logans words stung, I remember the harsh, stone cold hatred look in Logans eyes, and I didn't like that at all.

Logan's Point Of View

A hand reached out and touched my wrist softly to comfort me, which I'm guessing belongs to Scarlett, well tough shit, I'm not calming down.
I snatched my arm away from their grip and whipped round to face Scarlett.
"DON'T touch me. Why the fuck did you have to use your powers against me, stopping Lawrence getting what he deserves. Its almost as if you want him to touch you up. What ? Oh Do you love him now?" I spat viciously at Scarlett, full of rage. It was almost as if I couldn't control what I was saying, like they were in control of me instead, I instantly regretted it all, and seeing the hurt spread through her eyes caused a pain as if a dagger was struck to my heart.
Scarlett quickly closed her eyes trying to shield the look of pain from me, but it was too late. "H.. How could you think of me like this?" She breathed out, her words drenched in sorrow.
Another sharp piercing pain struck through my heart, it was so agonising to see how sad she was, that was something I had done to her. How could I be so vicious?!
I LOVE HER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!
A tear slipped from her closed eyes, and all I wanted to do was hug her tight and apologise over and over again, but I couldn't do that... I'd gone over the line... apologising wouldn't do anything, it couldn't take back the hurt I had caused her, I would never be able to forget the hurt in her eyes, in her voice.. She seems so fragile, almost about to shatter infront of me... BECAUSE of me.. I'm a monster... Another Piercing pain struck my heart. I had to say something, anything.. Just to show her I never meant it.. She opened her eyes and fixed her eyes on the floor, not bothering to wipe the tear away.
"Shit... Scarlett, I'm so sorry, it just slipped out. I didn't mean anything." I slowly lifted my hand to wipe the tear away, but making sure it looked gentle to show that I meant no harm to her... Well, not to cause any more harm to her. But she wouldn't let me, she took a step back, letting her hair fall infront of her face, making a veil, but I know behind that was the face of a broken hearted girl. My eyes searched her face desperately, I don't know what I was expecting to see, but I'd take anything.
"I... I have to go" She spun around on her toes and ran out of the room.
"Baby please, I was angry at Lawrence, please let me explain!" I said starting to run after her. Samuel got infront of me and pushed me back by the shoulders.
"How could you be so cruel?!" Samuel growled, "She loves you! She tried to stop you doing something you regretted, from getting yourself into trouble. AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HER? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!"
"Don't you think I know that Sam?! Do you not think I regret what I said? Do you not know how much it hurt me to see her so fragile? I fucking love her, I would do anything for her and I wouldn't be able to live without her. If what I am called is living. Now move, I need to go find her!"
" Don't you think you've said enough?"
"Shut up, go and help your wonderful, innocent brother Lawrence." I growled, I ran out, hoping to find Scarlett.
She hasn't really explored the town, so she doesn't really know where anywhere is... the only place she has been is that pebble beach... Please say she is there, I know the sound of the waves calms her down... Lets hope I have some luck.
I ran to the little pebble beach where I used to go when I was younger to get away from the constant arguments in the house.
I stopped at the opening of the pebble beach, desperately searching for her, running slightly, scanning the beach with my eyes, then I saw a figure in the distance, sat down on the ground, her hair dancing in the wind, her white dress stained with the moss from the pebbles, but beautiful none the less, I actually think it looks better, gives a fun, non caring feel to it. If I wouldn't have known it was Scarlett, I would've mistaken her for a mermaid.. but then she is a lot more dazzling and elogant than any mermaid that ever existed.
I slowed my pace to a soft walk and stood a small distance from her, trying not to startle her.
"Scarlett..." I said softly.

Scarlett's Point of View

My tears fell from my face onto my not so white, white dress.
"Scarlett.." A soft voice came from behind me, I turned my head slightly, confirming who was behind me, even though I already knew who it was.
I didn't reply.
I felt him sit down beside me, I turned my head to face in the opposite direction.
"Scarlett, look at me please..." His voice begged softly.
Tears carried on flowing down my face silently, I couldn't bare hearing him like that, it hurt, but so did what he said to me, they replayed over and over in my head.
"DON'T touch me. Why the fuck did you have to use your powers against me, stopping Lawrence getting what he deserves. Its almost as if you want him to touch you up. What ? Oh Do you love him now?"
"Please..." He continued to beg.
I turned my head in his direction, looking at the ground. His finger was brought to my chin softly, lifting my head. I winced away from his touch, no.. it didn't hurt, I just couldn't have him touching me, not right now.
He dropped his hand, in disbelief and I could see a gleam of sadness in his eyes.
"I'm sorry." He whispered gently, as if he was ashamed.
Just as I had thought my tears had stopped, fresh ones trickled down my pale skin.
We sat in silence for what seems like a decade, all that made a sound was the waves crash on the shore.
"H..How could you say those things to me? How could you say I wanted him to touch me?" I said almost inaudibly. "Do you think I am some kind of whore?"
"No, you're not a whore, I was just angry, I didn't mean any of it.."
I stood up abruptly, backing up, "And thats supposed to make it any better? Thats supposed to make me forgive you?!" I shouted at him. The skies opened up and the rain began to pour. The wind picked up and started to harshly whip my hair around.
Logan stood up and slowly started to approach me, "No, I know that it is no excuse, I know what I said it is unforgivable. I wasn't thinking straight, do you really think I would mean that truthfully? After I've shown you how much I love you? After changing my whole personality completely, for you, because of you."
"Oh I am sorry to trouble you, I didn't ask for you to change!"
"I'm not saying you did, I'm not saying it's a bad thing! I wouldn't want anything different!"
I continued to back up, "I'm sure you wouldn't." I said not believing a word he said. I didn't realise that I had walked back into the sea until a rough, cold wave hit the backs of my legs, not with enough force to knock me over.
"Please, lets go home and talk about of this," He held a hand out to me, "Come out of the water." He pleaded.
"I don't have a home." I said standing still in waist high water.
"Yes you do! With me Scarlett! You have a home with me, I don't care where, whether its the college, or my house, or even on the streets. I don't care as long as im with you." His voice said, his voice shaking slightly as if he was about to break out into tears. "Please.." He said approaching me, getting closer holding his hand out for me to grab it. "Don't let Lawrence get between us please, I love you." Tears trailed down his cheeks and jaw, then slipping down his neck.
I stood still unable to move, I didn't know how to respond. My body was yearning for him, for his touch, I wanted to forgive him, I wanted to make everything alright..
Logan was now stood infront of me in the sea, he softly took my hand and lead me out of the water, and towards the house.
My body only responded by trailing after him, the rest of me was numb.
♠ ♠ ♠
reallly sorry I havent updated in ages.
i will update some more soon!!

Sorry!
Jenn xxx