Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Real Mature Logan...

****************

Scarlett's Point of View.

Im currently sat in a car with Logan's sister Eleanor, we are currently on our way to the mall to pick out dresses for the ball.

My phone buzzed in my pocked, I pulled it out to check who it was. Eleanor sighed, "If that is Logan tell him to stop texting, he's supposed to be finding his own costume for the ball."

I looked down to see: New Message Recieved from Logan at 13:03pm.

"Err no its not, it's from my friend from school..." I lied.

I opened the message to read..

Logan: Hmph this is so unfair, why can't I come with you to pick out a dress. I miss youuuuuuuuuuu sooo much. Like this much... Oh yeah you cant see me :( but right now im running from each side of the ballroom... the width, thats how much. :(

I quickly typed back, laughing to myself quietly at how cute and childish he was.

Me: Silly moo, I left the house about 10 minutes ago... And you can't come and pick out a dress because I want it to be a surprise. You're so cute. I can't talk, Eleanor said if it was you to tell you to go look for your own costume and to stop texting.

"We're here, come on lets get started. Hmm do you want to design your dress yourself?" Eleanor said opening the door and stepping out.

I copied her and go out and followed her to the mall. "Yeah that'd be awesome thanks," I smiled, "That way no-one will have the same dress."

We set off to what must have been to the outfit designer.

As soon as i sent the text, I had recieved another one from him, woah he's quick!

Logan: Stupid Eleanor :( Ditch her and come see me, I'm coming to mall!!!! And I know what I'm going to wear! I'm going to see the costume designer.

The costume designer in the mall? That must be the same as me. OH MY SYN HE CAN'T COME HERE, ELEANOR WILL GET MAD AND HE MIGHT SEE MY DRESS!!!

Just as I was about to text him back saying not to Eleanor caught my attention.

"I can read you know, that is Logan your texting. How on earth is he expecting us to get anything done when he is texting you every second?" She rubbed her temples, " Does he not understand that the quicker we get this done he can see you? Give me the phone" She reached her hand out and took the phone out of my hand.

"What're you.." I started to ask, but Eleanor held up her hand to silence me and pressed the phone to her ear.

Logan's Point of View

My phone started to play Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold, which meant one thing...

SCARLETT WAS CALLING ME!!! YAY!!

I bounced up and down in excitement like a child. What? I just miss her alot.

"Hey Boo Bear, I missed yo.. oh its you." I pouted and stopped jumping as Eleanors annoying voice came onto the phone.

"Logan, STOP TEXTING HER. LEAVE HER ALONE!!! CAN'T YOU TELL WE'RE BUSY?"

I pouted. "No need to shout. I'm pulling a sad face by the way. Why can't I text my own Girlfriend?"

"Because I know you're planning on coming to see her!"

"Pfft. Whattt gave you that... Who saidd tha... heh.. errr... I don't know what you're talking about, I am just texting my girlfriend friendly texts."

"Don't you dare come to this mall." Eleanor warned. "I mean it kid."

"You don't scare me Smeleanor so nerrrr! Now can you put my smexual girlfriend on now." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"No. Goodbye!" Then I heard the dialing tone.

Well that was RUDE!

Fine if she doesn't want to let me talk to my girlfriend over then phone then I will have to go talk to her to her face. This is allllllllllll Smeleanors fault.

Cue the evil grin.... *Grins evilly* Yes, that worked well....

So what I'm a freak ok ? Haha

Scarlett's Point of View.

"No. Goodbye!" Eleanor shouted down the phone and hung up then tucked my phone into her bag. "Your boyfriend is such an annoying idiot!!"

"Hey! He's your brother too you know!" I said defensively. "And He's not an annoying idiot! He's a cute annoying idiot! Can I have my phone back please?"

She laughed. "And let him continue to distract you? I think not! I will look after it for a while. Now come on we're here."

"Eleanor, My darling Eleanor! I didn't expect to see you! What a nice surprise," A feminine looking man said, running over on the balls of his feet with his arms out. Wow, such a diva.

Eleanor and this strangely happy man greeted eachother with a kiss on each cheek.

"Oh Louis, I have missed you," She said in a very posh and affectionate manor.
I stood awkwardly behind Eleanor staring at this quite bold scene infront of me.

"Oh Eleanor who is this pretty little thing behind you," Louis said coming over to me and studying my body, lifting my chin up tilting it upwards. "Oh she has flawless skin."

"Louis, this is my dear brother Logan's girlfriend, Scarlett."

"Scarlett, such a pretty name. Filled with passion, lust and fire. Je peux vous dire avoir un cœur de feu et de votre corps parfaitement sculpté séduit et attire les hommes." Louis said putting on a sexy and seductive tone. "I like" He said and kisses my hand. (A/N I'm pretty bad at french so I am only guessing that it is right it's supposed to say...I can tell you have a heart of fire and your body perfectly sculpted seduces and lures men).

"Yo Louis, I hope your not hitting on my girl here." A voice came from behind me, the person slung their arms over my shoulders, "Well look I can talk french. Voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir." I turned around to see Logan and he winked at me.

"Excuse us for a second Louis, I need to have a word with my extremely rude and ignorant brother." Eleanor said, trying not to sound annoyed.

Louis nodded and stepped out into the other room.

"Hey babyyyyyyyyy." Logan said squeezing my cheeks and then kissed my lips. "Surprise ?" He grins.

"LOGAN I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME!!! YOU ARE SO FRUSTRATING!" Eleanor said angrily in a whisper.

"But it's your fault, you wouldn't let me talk to Scarlett on the phone so I decided I'd come talk to her face." Logan said pulling tongues at Eleanor.

"Well now you've spoke to her, so you can get out."

"Well I need to tell Louis my ideas for my outfit so suck it up Smeleanor."

"Wow real mature nickname Logan." Eleanor rolled her eyes.

God this is so stressful. Siblings are such a pain.

"I know you are but what am i?" Logan said pulling faces.

"OUT NOW!"

I can feel a dreadful headache coming on. I swear I didn't walk past a signpost saying 'Welcome to Hell.'

KILL ME NOW.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please excuse my lack of knowledge on french... I tried...

Thanks for reading guys

Jen xx