Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

I miss this

Eleanor walked off over to a tanned curvy girl who was talking on her mobile phone, as soon as this girl, or Zora as Eleanor called her, noticed Eleanor they both let out a squeal and flailed their arms around like idiots and scuttled over to each other quickly, kissing each other on the cheek.
“What was with Eleanor then, why was she all... weird with me?” Cade asked wide eyed.
“I think she’s found her next target.” I rolled my eyes at him.
“Hell no, tell her I’m gay or something.”
Scarlett giggled, “Anyone would think you were gay after not wanting such a pretty girl.”
“He’s known me for a long time now, meaning he’s known Eleanor for a long time too. Plus she’s my sister, that’d be weird.”
Cade nodded in agreement with what I had said, “Plus she’s not the kind of girl I go for.”
“Well what’s your kind of girl ay?” Scarlett asked leaning her elbows onto the table curiously.
“Well she-” Cade started until he was tapped on the shoulder by the old freaky zombie woman.
“Break over,” She said monotonously and left.
“I guess I got to go. See you later I guess.”
“But... I’ve only just seen you and it’s been ages, I miss you so much.” She said sadly.
Cade stood up and ruffled Scarlett’s hair and smiled, “I’ll pop round to Logan’s after I’ve finished my shift. I’ll text first, knowing you two I’ll come at a bad time.” Cade winked and I chuckled deeply in response which caused Scarlett to bounce up and down a little on my lap.

“Pfft I don’t know what you’re talking about.” She denied looking everywhere but his eyes.
“CADE!” One of the staff shouted, “We’re extremely busy I need you up here now.”
“Sorry guys, I really have to go, I really need this job.”
“Its fine, just come around later and see me!” Scarlett jumped up and hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek.
“Aww how come he gets one and I don’t?” I pouted.
She leaned in and kissed my cheek then waved sadly at Cade, “See you later man. Make sure you do text, just in case,” I winked grinning.
Scarlett slapped my arm lightly.
“Will do,” Cade chuckled then walked off.
Scarlett sighed I softly pulled her into my lap so her back is against my chest and left my arms wrapped around her waist. She took one of my hands and slowly traced circles in it while thinking.
I softly brushed hair long hair which was draped over her shoulder out of the way to expose her bare neck and I push the top off of her shoulder a little, grazing my teeth over her exposed skin then softly biting, “What’re you thinking about bubba?” I said gently against her skin.
“I just miss my friends.” She said while her eyes didn’t move off of my hand.
“Babe, I know you do, we’ll visit them soon I promise.” I said sympathetically while kissing below her ear.
Two very loud fake coughs erupted besides me “Excuse me but we are lacking room and this isn’t a place for socialising or frolicking, now I would like to ask you to leave.” I looked up to see a very snotty and rude man, scowling at me and looking Scarlett up and down like some sort of whore off of the street. Lifting Scarlett up and placing her in the seat next to me, then I stand up and tower over him.
“What is your problem?” I growled.
The man’s eyes widened in realisation and he ended up tripping over his own words, “Oh I’m so, I didn’t... ah.. please for- P.. please sir I didn’t mean to be rude. F..forget what I said. I will get you anything for free.”
“Listen here Jonathon,” I spat his name after looking at his name tag, “I suggest you fix that shitty attitude before I fucking fix it for you, apologise to my girlfriend now.”
“S..sorry miss, I am greatly sorry,” He said his eyes flickering in fear between the two of us.
“Now fuck off out of my sight before you get fired. That’d be the least of your worries, we’re leaving.” I held my hand out for Scarlett to take, once I felt her small delicate hand slip into mine, I walked towards the exit.
I sighed heavily in frustration and ran my free hand through my hair.
Scarlett stopped in her tracks and all of a sudden I felt some sort of magnetic pull between me and Scarlett making me stop and turn to face her and move closer.
“Calm down,” She soothed.
“Hey, that’s so not fair! Stop controlling me.” I pouted... Wow I do a lot of pouting, I must have been a fish in the previous life.
“Well get your butt over here and kiss me,” She said.
I sighed still trying to get rid of my frustration, leaning in reluctantly to kiss her. What? It’s not because I don’t want her, it’s just I’m annoyed and not particularly in a good mood.
Scarlett leaned in closing the gap between us and placed a soft kiss on my lips, my frustration melted away under her touch, she pulled away and leaned her forehead against mine, “Let’s get home, people like them aren’t worth losing your temper over.”

“You’re right.”

********************************************************************************

“It’s awfully quiet,” Scarlett said suspiciously whilst walking over to the window watching the rain fall quietly against the glass.
“Yeah, well it’s just us in the house tonight, everyone is out. It will give us some peace and quiet so we can relax before Cade comes around later.” Scarlett turned around, leaning against the windowsill so she was looking over to where I was sat on the couch.
“Yeah, it’ll be nice to have the house to ourselves for a bit, I’ve missed just being able to be around you without having anything distracting us.”
“I’ve missed it too, so much,” I whispered.
Scarlett walked over to me, stopping in front of where I was sat on the sofa, she stood above me, leaning down to kiss me tenderly, it was so quiet, you could hear our gentle breathing, when she pulled away I placed my hands on her bare hips, where her top had lifted slightly and slowly pulled her forward, taking the hint, she placed her knees on the couch on either side of my legs and closed the space between our lips once again. She softly took my bottom lip in between her teeth and played with it, softly nibbling it whilst my hands travelled from her hips to resting on her butt.
She then let my bottom lip drop back into place and then kissed me delicately, licking my bottom lip, I opened my mouth letting her slide her tongue in, my hands slid up her back until it reached the hem of her top, and pushed it up with my hand still gliding up her body, then pulling it over her head.
Her hair dropped onto her shoulder and covered part of her face, my hand automatically reached up and brushed it off of her face, my lips travelled from hers, to her neck below her chin, slightly nibbling it. Scarlett reached down and pulled my top off, then she took off her bra. My hands slowly trailed up her stomach then cupped her breasts gently and kissed along them. God this girl is a work of art, not only has she got the most beautiful personality, she has a body made for a goddess. “I love you,” I whispered huskily.
“I love you too,” Her lips returned to mine, but her hands lingered on my belt.
We were soon fully unclothed and making love to each other, we were slowly moving along with each other in time, not once our lips parting from each other.
What’s the point in rushing when we have the time in the world? Why not take the time to enjoy it, and not rush it so it’s over as soon as it started.
After a while of making love to each other, we soon grew tired and we lay down on the sofa, Scarlett lying on top of me with my arms wrapped loosely around her waist, I reached around and pulled the blanket which was draped over the back and placed it over Scarlett’s exposed body and kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes.
“I miss this, I miss just taking time to spend time with the person I love, we’re either arguing, you’re away on business or I’m too busy worrying.”
“Well, atleast now we have this time free of all that, babe just forget about everything else for now, just enjoy the moment,”
“Ok, I love you.” She said snuggling closer to my chest.
“I love you too,” I kissed her forehead and let her rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys!
what'd you think ? :\
I hope you liked it, I felt like this chapter felt right, but I think it could've been better.
Im hoping to update soon and also finish it.
I know exactly how im going to finish i might fit it into ten more chapters? But I'm not sure it's just a rough guess.
Lemme know what you think
Jenn xxx

p.s I'm sorry it's only short, lacking my creative flow plus i'm having a few issues at the moment