Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Mistakes

The week went by and it was unusually quiet. I was expecting to have been approached by Logan or attacked by him or something, I'd kept this from him, and somehow he found me to blame for the break up. But there was nothing, he never spoke to me and didn't bother to argue with me. It was no fun having a one sided argument, it's weird but i actually miss his usual self. Crystal wasnt her usual happy self either, not that I seen much of her to know, she'd been staying at Drew's since the night Logan found out, I had a feeling that she was avoiding me, but I haven't done anything that could've been stopped.
It wasn't just me who noticed the change. The whole college were curious of how they've changed.
We decided to hold a party to cheer everyone up, hopefully it will work.
We made our way over to the shops to get some party food, booze and stuff. We had the party in the boys room because it was much bigger, and the girls helped to set everything up. We invited everyone who was staying at the college over so we had lots of supplies. After we'd finished setting up we quickly ran to get ready.
When we came to the party most of the guests were already there I’d invited Crystal and Drew but I knew they wouldn't come, probably didn't want to cause any problems.I saw Alec and went to talk to him in a separate room, he was in a strange mood, and Logan warned me away from Alec for some reason earlier on in the night, he says something’s not right with him but he hates me, he’s probably just doing it to come between us, he definitely didn't have anything stopping him from breaking us up. He’s a liar, so why should I believe him? Plus he'll probably be trying to get me back for ruining his relationship (so he thinks) He’s never done anything for me that wouldn’t be for himself. But I never listened. Alec was all over me and he wasn’t even drunk. He leant me against the wall and kissed me forcefully. He slowly moved down to my neck kissing it.
“Scarlett, get away from him.!” Logan growled coming from out of nowhere.
“Hey she’s mine, ignore him baby.” Alec replied playfully, but he still didn’t seem his usual self.
"Get off her!" Logan hissed
"Nope." Alec replied
“I said get off her!” Logan growled knocking Alec off me.
“LOGAN WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING AT, LEAVE HIM ALONE!” I shouted.
“Look Scarlett, he’s not the Alec you know anymore,” Logan said.
“What? You don’t make any sense.” I replied pulling at Alec.
“Scarlett, he’s a vampire, he was going to bite you.” Logan replied.
“I don’t believe you, and anyway even if he was, you wouldn’t care. You were talking about biting me yourself.” I said.
“What, HE’S a vampire?” Alec asked.
“Yeah, and you’re going to regret ever meeting me.” Logan said through his teeth, he started beating him up.
“Please, stop.” I said running in between them.
“Oh come on Scarlett, he tried to kill you and now you want me to spare him because you love him. You stupid human with your stupid emotions.” Logan said.
Alec ran off while Logan and I argued.
“Look what you done now you stupid cow, he’s got away. He’s going to be after you now.” Logan said.
“WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU?” I said walking out of the room. Logan grabbed my arm but I pulled away, he obviously wasn’t using his full strength.
I avoided Logan for the rest of the night, I sat and played drinking games for most of the night. I was drunk out of my mind. I always had problems with alcohol. Frankie knew this so she told Mackenzie and Blake to stop me and sober me up.
“No, I’m fine. Get off me guys.” I said slurring my words.
“No, come on Scarlett let’s sober you up.” Blake said.
I tried to shrug them off but they wouldn’t let me. They got me a pint of water to help sober me up. They made me swig it down.
Many hours Later..
I'd sobered up, not altogether but enough, I wasn't allowed by the booze by myself which sucks! I just made the most of things and danced with everyone and took sips of alcohol while peoples backs were turned.
It came to the 30 minutes in heaven game and I was the third person up. So far one person has come out with a broken nose and another has came out with a new friend. Great, I pulled a piece of paper from the hat, I didn’t even want to do this, but I was forced to. I opened the scrunched piece of paper and read the name, “NO WAY, IM PICKING A NEW ONE.” I said trying to put the paper back in.
“No, you’re sticking with this one, who’ve you got?” Caylen said taking the piece of paper out of my hands.“Logan, oh, you kids be nice, I don’t want to find a dead body in there ok?”
“Great I’m in that closet with her.” Logan sighed.
“Get in there now you two.” Misty said not sounding very intimidating.
Logan sighed, “Whatever,” and he walked in the closet.
“I’m not going in there with him, I’d rather be dead.” I said.
Logan came back out and picked me up and carried me into his walk in closet, “That can be arranged.”
“Put me down now, I hate you.” I said.
Logan ignored me and walked with me into the closet in the room. He dropped me on the floor, “Asshole, that hurt.”
“Shut your whining you tart.”
“I’m the tart? Says you who goes round kissing anyone, man whore.” I said.
Logan charged into me and slammed me against the wall, “I’M NOT THE ONE WHO WAS SLEEPING AROUND! AND YOU WAS THE REASON I WAS ALWAYS ANGRY, THEN YOU COVERED IT UP FOR HER! I WANT TO RIP YOU TO SHREDS”
“IT’S NOT MY SECRET TO KEEP, AND IT’S NOT AS IF I OWE YOU IT WE’RE NOT EVEN FRIENDS!” I said forcing him off me onto the opposite wall.
“I wonder why, you’ve been gobby with me since the minute we met.” Logan said coming over to me pinning me against the wall
“Because you were stuck up thinking that I’d let you walk all over me and I wont let you.”
I could see the fury in his eyes, at first I thought he was going to attack me or head butt me, instead he kissed me forcefully, but passionately. At first I kissed back being caught up in the moment but then I pulled away.
“If you’re trying to prove something Logan it isn’t working.” I said.
“Oh for just this once will you shut up,” he said angrily.
He kissed me again even stronger, his hands moved up my thighs to my waist. He wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso. His tongue was exploring my mouth madly like it was on drugs. I put my arms around his neck and my hands played with his gorgeous black hair. His lips moved from my mouth to my neck kissing it and sucking on it madly and grabbing my ass. I pulled at his top and he dragged it off.
“TIMES UP GUYS.” Caylen shouted in, “BREAK UP THE FIGHT OR IM GOING TO HAVE TO BREAK YOU UP MYSELF!”
Logan pulled away from my neck for a moment and said, “Get your own damn closet.” And slammed the door stopping it from opening.
He kissed my lips again and his hands slowly moved up the back of my top and reached for my bra and undone it skilfully in a nanosecond. It fell to the floor...
I woke up at around 5am and Logan was still asleep. The party had ended. I grabbed my clothes and quietly pulled them on.
"What the hell have I done? Urgh I'm so stupid." I thought smacking myself mentally. I ran out of the closet and made my way to my room.
It’d come to a surprise to me, I didn’t even release why or how it could happen but I enjoyed ever minute of it. I wasn't sure how to feel, whether to regret it or not. I was worried about what Crystal would think of it.
I threw myself on my bed and lay my head in my arms. Why couldn't I have just said no and stopped him, I mean not that many hours before I hated his guts!! I want to believe it was a mistake but I can't help think that it wasn't and that it was special.
NO NO NO!!! GET THAT THOUGHT OUT OF YOUR THICK SKULL!
Anyway no way is Logan going to think it was anymore than a mistake. I'm just going to have to act as if nothing had happened and just avoid him completely.