Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

How stupid am I?

The next morning when I woke up I decided to get up and go for a walk, but first I needed a shower. I put on my music while I was in the shower so it stopped me from thinking about last night.. or this morning whatever! I scrubbed and scrubbed at my skin trying to get the smell of Logan off of me, my skin started going raw red. Hmm maybe the smell is in my mind, like I can feel Logan on me.
My skin started stinging like mad under the hot water. Ok so maybe i went over the top with scrubbing my skin but I just want him out of my head! I climbed out of the shower after washing my hair and put on some clean clothes.
As I'd finished drying and straightening my hair there was a knock on the door.
"Scarlett? You in there?" Caylen called in.
"Yeah, hang on." I said unplugging the straighteners and walking over to the door. I opened the door to find Caylen, Frankie and Misty stood at the door.
They all invited themselves in, very nice of them to ask!!! They sat down on the couch and grinned madly at me.
I sat down on the chair and let out a sigh, "What?"
"What happened with you and Romeo last night?" Frankie squealed. What the fuck, since when did she get excited about these things.
"umm... say it again?" I said not entirely understanding what she meant, i mean which one? Alec or Logan?
"She means Logan, what happened with you and Logan in his closet lastnight at the party?" Misty said sitting on the edge of her seat waiting for the details.
"Nothing happened." I said lying, I so didn't want to talk about it!
"It didn't sound like nothing Scarlett!" Misty said again,"So are you two an item? I thought you'd still be at his but when we knocked there for you they said they didn't know where you were."
"We had sex no big deal, doesn't mean were getting together! Now forget about it ok!" I yelled standing up going to grab my coat.
"Why whats up?" Caylen asked.
"Look it doesn't matter, I know Logan will think its a mistake, and im not sure whether it was right either, so I'm going to stay out of his way so it wont cause any problems." I said putting my coat on,"I'm going for a walk." I walked out of the room pulling my ipod out of my pocket and putting Rooftops by The Lost Prophets on. It suited my mood right now coz I just wanted to scream my heart out.
I went to the park and sat on the swings, I must've been sat there in a while in a daydream. It started to rain now but that didn't bother me, I just pulled my hood up and sat there while everywhere else got soaked. My eyeliner was running down my face, not just because of the rain but because I was crying.
I could hear something other than my ipod in the background, so I lowered it down a little and listened.
"Umm excuse me, honey are you ok?" A sweet voice said.
I turned around to see a guy standing next to me with his hand on my shoulder. He had dirty blonde hair with a concerned look on his face. His face wasn't pale as mine it was a little tanned.
I nodded.
The boy came round to the front of me and said, "Well, it sure doesn't look like it. My name is Boyd, come on lets get you out of this rain sweetie." He said taking my hand. What the hell ? I didn't even know this guy. But I didn't stop him,I just followed him zombie like, he lead me to his car. He opened the passenger door for me and I climbed in and he rushed around to the drivers side and sat down.
"So whats up?" He asked placing his hand on my thigh.
I nudged his hand off and said,"I really don't feel comfortable telling you, or sitting in your car." I said opening the door.
He grabbed my hand stopping me, "Don't worry hon, I'm gay. Can't you tell?" Come to think of it, it was pretty obvious, the way he was so straightforward and calling me all those things like hon and sweetie. DO'H STUPID ME OR WHAT?
I sat back down on my seat and said, "Sorry." Man how zombie like am I today.
"So whats your name?" Boyd asked.
"Scarlett." I replied, I just gave simple answers, I wasn't in the mood for a conversation right now.
"So, scarlett. What's getting you down?" Boyd asked.
"I slept with this guy lastnight. We totally don't get along, and i really hated him, but now i don't think I do. I dont know whether i should regret what happened or not. Especially because he's my room mates ex." I replied.
"Oh well, they aren't together anymore so it shouldn't matter. And well it obviously means you don't hate eachother after you got with him. What did he say after it?" Boyd asked trying to comfort me, I've only knew this guy like 10minutes and he feels like such a great friend.
"He didn't say anything. I left when he was asleep at like 4am or something." I said looking down at my hands while I was messing with my fingers.
He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Well, you do what you think is best babe ok? Here's my number if you wanna talk or hang out." Boyd says taking my hand and writing his number on it, I done the same writing my number on his hand, "Now come on I'll give you a lift where do you live?"
"Umm you know that boarding school that is right by the cinema down Peackock Lane." I replied, oh my god I can't even remember what it was called.
"Oh cool you go there, I don't live that far from there so we should hang out." Boyd said smiling, while he turns on the ignition and we make our way to the school.
The car journey was fun, we had the radio on full blast and we both sang like every song that came on. Boyd kept flicking his hair about while singing, woah he was so feminine I can't believe I didn't figure out he was gay!
We pulled up to the school and Boyd lowered the radio down.
"Thanks for the lift, I really appreciate it and your help aswell." I said greatfully.
"No problem, anyway the lift home was hilarious, come here." He said hugging me and giving me a peck on the cheek."I'll call you sometime, bye."
I hugged back and the climbed out of the car, "Bye !"
Caylens point of view

We were just outside of the college walking back from the cafe, the boys and frankie me and Misty had decided to go get a hot chocolate and chill. We saw a Ford Giugiaro mustang pull up outside the college.
"Nice Ride!" Mackenzie said in awe.
The other boys nodded in agreement. Silly boys with cars eh!
I didn't look at the car but I looked inside the car. There were two figures, I couldn't see it very clearly for a minute until I recognised who it was. It was Scarlett, she was hugging another guy in the car and then he kissed her on the cheek. Man I hope the boys are admiring the car that much that they didn't notice that.
Scarlett climbed out of the car and ran inside the college. The guys noticed this, especially Logan. He watched her as she climbed out of the car and when she ran round the side waving at the guy through the window.
I called Scarlett over, she was half way to the college doors and turned around. She smiled, and then when she noticed Logan her smile turned weak.
She walked over, you could tell she'd been out in the rain because her eyeliner was streaming down her face and her clothes were soaked.
"Hey, where've you been?" I asked.
"Oh just at the park, sat on the swings listening to my music for a bit." I said.
Misty came over and joined in with the conversation. "Who was that then eh?" She said nudging me.
"That was Boyd, I met him in the park, he's really nice." Scarlett replied.
"Witwoooooooo, Scarlett and Boyd eh!" Frankie replied.
Logan tensed up, I don't know why though. He's got no reason to be like that."
"Shut up Frankie! He's just a mate!" Scarlett said defensively and threw her hands to her hips.
"Ok, Ok!!" She said throwing her hands up in the air.
"Hey Scarlett, you ok?" Logan said, it kinda took her off guard, she looked as if she was panicking inside.
"Yeah, am good. You?" She said awkwardly.
"Yeah." He said moving closer to her. Ok, this was already starting to get uncomfortable for her, this is the most civil they have been with eachother ever really. Maybe he felt sorry for her?? She started to back away slowly.
"Well.. I'm going to have to go now, I need to get dry before I catch a cold." She said walking off.
"Yeah, we all better go inside too its pouring down outside."