Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

When the hell did we marry and have kids

"Oh Zach, I 've missed you."

"AHEM!" Cade hinted

"I've missed you too Cade,"

"Ahem, what about me?" Logan pouted as he pulled himself off of the floor.

"I've missed you all," I said kissing each of them on the forehead. "Now Zachy go have some water and go to bed," He's going to have a killer headache tomorrow from all that sugar.

"Awww but I wanna sit here with you." He whined.

"Don't worry, I'll be here tomorrow."

"But why do I have to go to bed and not Cade?" Zach crossed his arms over his chest and huffed.

Is it just me or does it sound like I'm the mother in this situation and Zachy and Cade are my children.

I sighed and replied, "Cade's going to bed too aren't you" I looked towards Cade and begged him with my eyes.

"B..But... Urgh! Just because Zach is hyper doesn't mean I should suffer too, I'm being good."

"Please?" I asked nicely. Jeez this is hard work, you wouldn't think that these are teenagers!

"Fine, come on stupid," Cade said dragging Zachy off towards their beds. "You're such a spoil sport Zachariah."

"No I'm not, and don't call me that... Caderiah!" Zachy whined.

"That's not even my name!" Cades voice faded out as he got into his room.

I let myself fall down onto the bed and ran a hair through my hair, god that was hard work, I have no idea how anyone can do that and not be stressed. "When the hell did we marry and have kids?"

Logan chuckled at me and pulled me up towards the pillow end, "I have no idea, now let's go bag to sleep before the kiddies come back my darling wife," He kissed my forehead and chuckled as I done the same, he wrapped his arms around me and we began to drift back to sleep.

Zach's Point of View.

I've been tossing and turning in my bed for ages, I can't sleep. I'm itching to see Scarlett some more, I've really missed her and I barely spent any time with her tonight.
I quietly sat up in my bed and tossed my bed covers back and snuck into Logan's room, I walked round the opposite side to which Logan was on, I pulled the covers back only to see Cade snuggled into her, he must've got the same idea as me but quicker, no fair!

"Heyyyyyyy!" I screamed in a whisper, dragging out the 'y.'

Cade didn't hear me because he didn't respond to what I said, either that or he was ignoring me, I say the second one, he's evil!

I crawled onto the bed and edged myself between Logan and Scarlett and snuggled close to her, it was a tight squeeze but it was kind of cosy, I smiled to myself as I began to fall asleep and that is when I began dreaming of candyfloss clouds and lollipop people.

Logan's Point of View.

I stretched back as I began to wake up being careful not to wake Scarlett beside me, and snuggled back into Scarlett, sometimes was different though, she doesn't smell like she usually does, hmm maybe it's just because I've not seen her in ages.
I opened my eyes to look at my beautiful- ZACH'S FACE?!

"Ahhh!" I screamed pushing myself away from Zach which caused me to fall off the bed once again.

Scarlett's Point of View

I was awakened by a deep scream and a clashing sound as something fell to the floor. I opened my eyes expecting to see Logan lying next to me, instead I came face to face with Zach, I turned on my other side hoping that the other person next to me was Logan, however it was Cade, I looked around to find Logan in a tangled mess on the floor.

Logan's Point of View

Cade and Zach were in bed snuggling up to MY girlfriend? Scarlett looked puzzled as to why and how she was in between them two and how I was on the floor.
"Right! You two out now!" I screamed.

"Nooooooo!" They cried clinging onto Scarlett.

"I swear if you don't leave I'll make you."

They looked at Scarlett with pleading eyes, I could see her features softening showing that they'd found her soft spot.

"Look guys I'll be out soon, just leave me and Logan to be alone for a while so we can sort some things out." She said softly, "If you do as you're asked I'll make you two pancakes when we're done."
Wow now it does sound like they're our kids.
Zach and Cade hopped out of the bed and kissed her cheek and pulling tongues at me before running out of the room.

I stood up and climbed back onto the bed, my fingers rubbed circles in my temples as I tried to get those two annoying kids out of my head, all I wanted to do was have some alone time with Scarlett, how can they not understand that?!

Scarlett hovered over me slightly and placed a small kiss on my lips, "Don't worry, it'll all calm down soon and they'll leave us alone." Before Scarlett had a chance to lean back on the bed I grabbed her waist and sat her on my lap, I sat up and pulled her chin slowly towards me, "Well I hope it happens soon, I don't like sharing you." I kissed her softly on the lips which instanty grew slightly urgent, the passion and emotion built up behind it was overwhelming, the passion I'd saved up from over a year since I'd last kissed her delicate and addicting lips, I gripped tighter onto her waist and pulled her body closer to mine, attempting to deepen the kiss.

Scarlett placed her hands firmly on my chest and pushed me away, which I didn't pay too much attention to, I just trailed my lips along her neck.

"Logan stop, we shouldn't do this."

"But baby, I've already forgiven you, you stayed with me last night, you never left. All I'm asking for is a kiss.

"Logan, I shouldn't be forgiven so easily." She groaned.

"But if you do this, it'll help me forgive you." I attempted to pursuade her.

"You're just saying that." She sighed.

I let go of her waist and changed the tone of my voice, looking sad. "Fine, if you don't wanna kiss me then it's ok."

She groaned again, "Oh you're so evil you do know that don't you. Of course I want to kiss you but-"

I started kissing her neck in pursuasion, I could feel her breaking, even though she had enough power to stop me with her body control etc she didn't even attempt it, showing me she wanted it just as much as me.

"Fine, I give in." She grabbed my face and pulled it up to hers and kissed me, it was a rough kiss, I grabbed her thighs and dragged her further onto my lap, she wrapped her arms around my neck and I gripped her hips tightly, trying to not break her skin with my nails otherwise I'd lose all the control I had by just one smell of her blood.

When she pulled away I felt slightly sad, I hoped it'd go on for slightly longer, I kept my eyes closed incase she wasn't finished.
"Come on then, I bet those two are getting impatient."

I opened my eyes and groaned. "They can wait, I'm getting very impatient too, I'm more important and my needs are more urgent." I picked her up and flipped us over so she was lying beneath me as I kissed her neck.

"I know you are." She sighed giving up knowing that she wouldn't be able to win this battle.

"So can't they wait?"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo" Cade and Zach burst into the room as if they'd been listening to the whole conversation. Their eyes were fixed on our position on the bed, with my lips on her neck and covered their eyes with their hands.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh our innocent eyes! Sheild them quick!" Zach screamed.

"It burns!" Cade carried on with their dramatic act.

"Pffft! Yeah right, innocent my arse!" I murmered into Scarletts neck.

Scarlett pushed me away and raked her hands through her soft hair, "You two, kitchen, now. Logan off please."

I willingly got off, trying not to push her too far incase she ended up trying to leave because I was being too full on with her.

Zach and Cade rushed out of the room whilst Scarlett got up and smothed her clothes down then walking out after them, I took this as an opportunity to take a shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its only short