Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Confessions

Logans Point of View.

Its been weeks now and I've barely seen Scarlett. I feel like she's been avoiding me, everywhere we all went she'd either make an excuse about not feeling well or that she was busy or she'd come but like she wouldn't talk. She's not spoke to me since that day when she came home in that car with that guy. She's been spending a lot of time with that guy actually.. not that I'm keeping track of it or anything. What's his name?? ermm... Boyd I think.
I don't see what her problem is!!!!!!!!!!!!! She slept with me that night and then she snuck off in the morning before we could even explain our feelings for eachother, then she all of a sudden starts hanging out with that guy and avoiding me!?! Its mental, I feel so used! I thought running full speed through the woods not caring whether I knocked any trees down on my way, I just need something to take my mind off her! That little whore, I bet she's sleeping with that little rich guy! Makes me sick. I punched a tree which my hand went straight through and made it collapse knocking other trees over on its way down like a set of dominos.
I stayed out until I'd calmed myself down and then made my way back to the school.
As I walked down the corridor I shoved into someone, as I looked to see who it was I saw Scarlett.
"Watch where you're going stupid fucking whore." I roared.
"Why don't you dipshit it was you who got in the way." She snapped not looking back and walked full speed down the corridor, her hair infront of her face, there was something different about her, something that wasn't her. But I can't put my finger on it.
Why the hell should I care though? She means nothing to me!!
I know what to do, I'm going to play her at her same game.
Yes, thats what I will do. I grinned to myself.
---Next Day---
Well that was easy, I got a girl so easy I didn't even have to try, no doubt because of my inhumane beauty and charm, impossible to resist! And now it's time to flaunt her. We went downstairs to the Lounge where I knew Scarlett and the gang would be. I sat down on one of the chairs and oh look, there aren't any seats left.
"Logan, sweetie there aren't any seats left." She said in that really high pitch annoying voice she had and pouted, that got everyones attention. I think her name was Ally or anna or something beggining with A...
"Its ok baby," I grinned," You can sit on my lap." I could see everyones reactions and they were all super shocked, hah and you should see Scarlett sat there not being able to look at me and her, man I wish I could see the look on her face right now! The girl I had on my lap leant down and started kissing me, eww eww eww this is disgusting, I just want to throw up. But I don't want to ruin my plan, so I took the advantage of making it look really passionate. Like the time I kissed Scarlett that time when Alec was on webcam.. that was amazing. Totally blissful, her lips, her touch.. NO STOP IT!
I kept my eye on Scarlett to see her reaction. She sat there like a zombie until she couldn't take it anymore. She stood up and ran off, tears streaming down her eyes.
"Scarlett!" Misty called after her. She sent a glare over to me and the girls ran after her.Even the boys looked disgusted and walked off up the stairs. Why the hell did she react like that? Why did I get those glares? SO ANNOYING, IT'S LIKE I WAS THE ONE WHO DONE WRONG!! IT WAS HER WHO STARTED THIS!! When they were clear out of sight I pulled away from the girl and pushed her off my lap, "There, now there's a seat for you." I said showing no emotion.
When I got upstairs when the girlfriend had left everyone apart from Misty and Scarlett were sat there not looking very pleased.
You're unbelievable Logan, you really are." Caylen said angrily.
"What! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE WRONG?" I yelled back, I'm fed up of being blamed for things that happen.
"You just had to rub it in her face didn't you, bringing that bimbo here.You're breaking her heart" Frankie replied.
"So what, she brings a lad home who is here constantly and she doesn't get anything but when I bring someone home, I get accused of rubbing it in her face?" I roared,"it's Pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!! ATLEAST I NEVER SLEPT WITH HER THEN RAN OUT EARLY IN THE MORNING NOT HAVING ANYONE KNOW WHERE SHE WENT, THEN COMING BACK THE NEXT DAY WITH ANOTHER BLOKE, ALWAYS AVOIDING ME AND THEN HIM ALWAYS BEING HERE! STUPID TART"
"What the hell are you talking about Logan, she is not with another bloke." Blake said raising his voice a little, oh great, I thought the girl's would stick up for her but I didn't expect the guys to that is fucking shit!
"THAT BOYD, THE ONE WHO PULLED UP IN THAT FANCY CAR YOU THINK IM STUPID?" I growled.
"Yeah, I do actually. I can't believe you've not figured it out yet!" Mackenzie said laughing. I glared at Mackenzie so much why is he laughing at a time like this? Nob head.
"HE'S GAY YOU IDIOT!" Frankie shouted angrily.
He's what? He's gay? Oh my god I was jealous over a gay guy ?? I mean.. not jealous. I wasn't jealous at all. But that doesn't excuse the fact that she avoided me and just left me not knowing where we stand.
"And anyway Logan, you told me it was you that came onto her, so she wasn't in the wrong walking away and even if she did have a new bloke and like you'd want to fight against you when you're in one of those moods." Zach said.
"This is Scarlett we're talking about here. She could've said no at any minute!"I said calming down slightly, "And why the hell is she avoiding me then."
"Go find out yourself after you've apologised to her."Frankie said, as her and Caylen left the room giving me a disappointed look.
I went to my room and turned my music up full blast. It's wrecking my head, this whole thing with Scarlett is going on too far and its just not getting sorted. But it isn't my fault. She's the one who's being stubborn and avoiding me!
*Knock Knock*
I just ignored it, and closed my eyes. Suddenly I felt someone jump on top of me so they were straddling me. It's Scarlett? They sent her over? She forgives me? They started kissing my neck. She found my weak spot on my neck and started sucking it.
"Scarlett" I moaned, it felt so good. She pulled away instantly and I opened my eyes.
"Who's scarlett baby, it's Amy." She said shocked. Urgh that voice just makes me want to puke! Disappointment just filled my body.
I shoved her off of me and swung my legs to the side of my bed and put my head in my hands. Damn, can't she just get lost.
"Look, Amy just leave ok? Things aren't working out. Just don't come around anymore." I said, I mean I only brought her round to make Scarlett jealous and find out her real feelings. Before Amy could say anything I got up and went out of the room and down to Scarletts dorm room. I had to do something and hopefully Amy would let herself out!
I knocked at the door, I looked at the time and it said 9.30pm. Scarlett answered in her nighty, she must be ready to go to bed, which is unlike her because, she was alone as expected. Crystal had moved out into Drews room so Scarlett shared a room with no-one. When she saw me she started to close the door in my face. I stuck my foot in the door so she couldn't close it.
"Look, I just want to talk Scarlett." I said trying not to raise my voice. I just want to sort this out.
"Go away,"She sighed."I'm tired, come back in the morning." There is no way I'm leaving, I've gotta sort this out!
"I'm not going until I talk to you Scarlett, just please let me in." I said.
She walked away from the door and then climbed in her bed pulling the covers over her head. Ok, now this is getting annoying, I dragged the covers from off of her and picked her up and slung her over my shoulder, we're going to go somewhere were she can't go running off and hiding from me.
"Logan put me down NOW!" She said kicking and screaming.
I just ignored her and ran off at full speed out of the school and into the forest down the road, I made sure we went deep into the forest so she wont run off.
"Why have you brought me out here?" Scarlett asked throwing her hands to her hips.
"So I can talk to you without you slamming doors in my face and hiding from me all the time." I replied.
"Couldn't you have took me somewhere inside, I am in my silk nighty and its bloody freezing out here!" She screamed at me.
I pulled off my jacket and placed it over her shoulder and then ran my hand down her arms, I could feel the goosebumps on them after i'd ran my hands down, the coldness of my skin never helped. She didn't look at me at all, she just gazed down at the floor. "Umm.. thanks."
"Look Scarlett, I'm sorry if I upset you today, but when I saw you with Boyd I started getting jealous. I didn't realise he was gay and it kinda made me mad the fact that like 5 or six hours after we slept with eachother you came home with another bloke, and then you started avoiding me and I didn't know why."
"Ok, I forgive you, now will you take me home please Logan." Scarlett asked me nicely.
"No, we've gotta sort things out!" I shouted.
"You know what, I'll find my own way home." She sighed throwing off my jacket and walking off into the woods.
URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS GETTING ANNOYING, EVEN NOW SHE'S WALKING AWAY FROM ME.
"Scarlett don't walk away from me!" I said grabbing her arm.
"WHY NOT LOGAN!" She yelled at me," I told you I forgive you now just leave me alone."
I through her into the tree, not enough to hurt her and put my hands either side of her head, "I need to sort this out Scarlett, it's messing with my head. I need to know why you're avoiding me!"
"Because it's for the best," She said, avoiding looking me in the eyes.
"But why though? Why is it for the best?" I asked trying to get a straight answer from her.
"Because... Because... I can't hide my feelings. I barely know what my feelings are! I just needed to lay low for a while after that night and maybe it would help me make my mind up about things." She said, I tried to figure out what she meant.
"And what do you feel?" I asked trying to read her expression. There was a rough bitter breeze which made Scarlett shiver, I handed her my jacket which she had threw on the floor while walking away and she pulled it over her tightly to keep her warm.
"Look, Logan I don't know all I know is that I feel confused and scared right now." She looked to her feet almost as if she was about to cry.
I placed my hand under her chin to lift her head so we were gazing into eachothers eyes, "Then tell me why, so I can help you."
"I.. I just don't know what to feel, I mean we've always hated eachother and I wasn't bothered about it, and then that night just messed things up and ever since that I don't know how I should feel, I knew you'd regret it so to save the fuss I'd stay as far away from you to make it less awkward. But now I don't know what my feelings are, I think I might like you, but you can't go from hating someone to liking someone within a click of a finger!" She said pouring her heart out.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I said softly.
"Because I already knew you wouldn't feel the same, and I was scared that if I did tell you, I'd lose you altogether and I'm also scared that if I do get too close that the way we are wont change and you might end up hurting me while you have a tantrum." She said, a tear rolled down her cheeks, she turned away from me.
"I didn't regret it at all, and I feel the same way I really think I like you Scarlett. But staying away from me just messed with my emotions, I thought you didn't have a heart and the other night was nothing for you and you moved on easily. Things would change and I would stop myself from hurting you, I have never hurt someone who I was in a relationship with" I sighed.
"I messed with your emotions? I WASN'T THE ONE WHO BROUGHT SOME RANDOM PERSON HOME AND JUST MADE YOU WATCH ME MAKE OUT WITH THEM!!" She yelled at me furiously.
"Look it was a mistake, I thought you'd got a new guy so I wanted to prove that I was over you and play you at the same game. You said you forgave me!" I said trying to convince her that I was a good guy.... hmm its going to take a lot of convincing!
"I was just saying that so you'd let me get home Logan, I can't forgive you. I don't want to take my chances and leave a possibility of you hurting me or biting me or something. Now please... take me home, you might not need that much sleep but I do!" She yelled at me. I never convinced her... yet. I'm not going to give it up, but I'll leave it for tonight.
I picked her up and ran her back to the college. I cradled her in my arms and tried to shield her from to bitter cold wind as much as I could, such a delicate human could die from the cold and I certainly didn't want that to happen to her.
I watched her hair dance in the wind as I ran and she slowly drifted off to sleep.
I opened the bedroom door with my elbow rather than disturbing her when I take one hand away. I placed her in the bed and pulled the cover over her then gently kissed her on the forehead, hopefully the coldness of my lips didn't wake her up.
She was still wearing my jacket but I didn't mind, she looked so comfortable in it and it was nice to see her snuggle into it. This made me smile to myself. I sat watching her sleep for a while and then left so I could get some sleep, we have lessons tomorrow. It went by so fast.