Status: Typing up the next chapter

Bite Me

Temper Temper

Scarletts Point of View

My alarm woke me up the next morning, and I was really tired and so did't feel like getting up.Great, the start of school and its lessons! I snuggled further down into the covers, but then I realised something was different. Oh my god please don't tell me I slept with Logan again, or that I ended up in his bed. I could smell him on me. I sat up and looked around the room but he wasn't anywhere and I was in my room. Then I figured it out, I'm wearing his coat. I pulled it off and placed it on the end of my bed and rushed to get a shower and then to get ready.

I just grabbed a slice of toast for my breakfast already being a little late for lesson. I picked up Logans jacket off the end of my bed and decided to pass it to Cade, he's in the same lesson as me first thing.

As I walked into class Mrs Richardson didn't look very pleased, "Nice of you to finally join us Scarlett, can you explain why you're 15 minutes late?" She said in that annoying little voice of hers. Staring at me with her stupid beady little eyes.

"Umm... I got up late and urmm... umm." I stuttered, I actually didnt really realise I was so late.

I looked around helplessly to Caylen and Frankie for ideas, man this isn't going to end.. I hate everyone stairing at me.. I think I'm going to puke or collapse or something. Ok now I'm panicking.

"Scarlett you obviously don't have a good enough reason and I can see you're trying to make up some excuse. You can join me in detention for half an hour at dinner today." Mrs Richardson said. WHAT SHE'S SO OUT OF ORDER! I hate that cow!

"What! Oh gimme a break, you never put anyone in detention for being late, but you hate me so much you decide to put me in it! Urgh I hate this god damn fucking shit hole!" I roared losing my temper, im always in a bad mood when I dont get enough sleep.

"I think I'll round that up to an hours detention, would you like it to be longer?" Mrs snotty pig said ahhhhhhhhh!! I hate her!

I walked over to my desk and sat down and screamed in frustration, crossing my arms on the desk and putting my head in them.

She didn't boost the detention to any longer thank god! She started our boring english lesson, well carried it on. We're reading Macbeth by Shakespeare its so boring how are you supposed to understand this thing ?? It's really confusing with all old english words.

I fell asleep halfway through class and was having a really nice sleep until someone slammed the classroom door.

I jolted my head up to make sure Mrs Bitchy pants didn't realise I was asleep. My hair was all in my face and my lips and mouth were really dry.

"Excuse me Logan, but you're very late why?" Mrs Richardson said in a nicer tone, she's only a bitch to me.

"Coz i was tired. So I thought I'd sleep in." Logan said not looking at the teacher and just walking over to his seat, hah he's going to get it now!

"Hmm... Fine. Sleep is very important." Mrs Richardson said.

"WHAT? I get put in detention for being 15 minutes late and HE doesn't and he was 45 minutes late. Thats not fucking right that." I yelled standing up out of my seat and kicking the chair into the table behind me.

"Thats because he doesn't use such filth and disgraceful language." She said glaring at me.

"BUT YOU WERE GIVING ME DETENTION ANYWAY!" I am fed up of her I'm not putting up with her any longer.

"Look, if it's that much trouble I'll go to detention." Logan threw his hands up in the air.

I stormed out of the classroom, there is no way I'm just going to sit there and just let her pick favourites and just slag everything of mine and punish me for fuck all!

I let out a frustrated scream that echoed down the corridor.

As the bell went for the end of the lesson, Caylen and frankie handed me my bag as we walked to the next lesson, also passing me Logans coat.

Great, I never got the chance to pass them his coat!

"So what was with the mood swing in class? That so wasn't you." Frankie said slightly shocked.

"I'm just fed up with all her bullshit she hates me and I hate her and I'm not going to hide that anymore." I said angrily.

"I've got a feeling that it has to do with something else as well." Caylen said, I know that she knew it had something to do with Logan, she has ways of figuring out and it's so not fair!

"Fine, it has something to do with Logan aswell, he decided to take me to the woods last night without my permission, he just slung me over his shoulder and ran to the woods while I was in my nighty."

"What? He didn't rape you or anything did he?" Frankie growled."I'll kill that little twat if he did." She scrunched her fists up at her side.

"No, no he didn't. He just wanted to talk somewhere where I couldn't hide from him. Anyway we were arguing and he was trying to reason with me telling me he likes me. I told him I can't be with him though, I mean it's just like waiting for a bomb to explode, he'll eventually lose his temper with me and I don't want that to happen." I said walking into class taking a seat, there we met up with Misty .

"Yeah, I see what you mean. He does have a really bad temper, especially with you." Caylen said, we ended up repeating this to Misty.

We carried on discussing the situation of me and Logan in all the classes through to lunch. We ended up deciding that it was best I don't get involved with Logan.

Caylen, Misty and Frankie walked to Detention. I took a seat at the back of the class and put my head on the desk. What a great way to spend my lunch time! It's a good job I brought some butties! I pulled out my butties and started to eat them, I was really hungry, especially since I only had a slice of toast for my breakfast this morning.

Logan turned up not long after me and came and sat in the place next to me. I picked up my stuff, got up and moved to the seat infront of him. I really didn't want to sit next to him.

He let out a little disappointed sigh as I moved. Then I realised I still had his jacket, so I flung it at him, which hit him in the face.

"You could've kept it, I don't mind." He said to me.

"I don't want it." I said bitterly,"Its from you."

I just sat eating my sandwiches in silence until Mrs Richardson came in.

"Give us a bite." Logan said eyeing up my neck.

"Urgh typical vampires. Piss of Logan go feed on someone else. How bout that slut you brought home the other night? Then maybe you could turn her into a vampire and then you can live happily ever after." I said getting really annoyed.

"SILENCE!" Mrs Richardson said.

"I was talking about your butties Scarlett." He rolled his eyes

"Right, finish your lunch and then I want you to write 200 lines each." Mrs Richardson said,"Now I'm going to get my dinner. I'll be back later to see your lines." She then left the room

She made me write 'I shouldn't turn up late for lessons and I should not use such foul and disgraceful language.'

Logan got away with just having to write 'I shouldn't be late for lesson.'

I pulled out my ipod and put my headphones in my ears then turned my music up full blast. Maybe then Logan wont feel the urge to talk to me.

I could tell Logan had finished writing his lines after minutes. It was easy for him, he's a vampire so he's super speedy. I hate him! He finished and I was only on my 20th line!

180 lines to go whooo... note the sarcasm!!!

I could feel his eyes on me from behind, it felt as if they were burning, penetrating deep into my back. I really wanted to turn around and see what he was doing and tell him to stop doing it, but I just really don't want to talk to him.

After writing lines endlessly I dropped my pen because my hand was in agony! I grabbed my hand and rubbed it trying to soothe the pain.

"Let me finish them for you." Logan said appearing at the side of me grabbing my pen.

"No, I can do them without you." I said snatching it from him. I started to try write again, but this time a lot slower and shakier.

"No, you can't. You're obviously in pain. Just stop being childish and let me do it." He said.

"She's obviously going to know you wrote them Logan, our handwriting is totally different." I said, is he a complete idiot?

He took the pen and paper and started to write my lines. After he'd wrote one line you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between mine and his. It was a complete copy. Within a minute later he put the pen down and said, "Done."

"Thanks." I said weakly, not showing much enthusiasm.

I went and sat on a table which is close to the window and watched everyone just stand there talking on the yard. Man I wish I was out there.

Welcome to My Life by Simple Plan came on, on my ipod. I love this song, it describes my life so much, its me all over... mainly before I came to this stupid boarding school.

I felt a brush of air beside me, when I turned in the direction I saw Logan sit next to me. "Scarlett, I know you don't believe me right now, but I really like you and I'd never hurt you, not again. I regret ever hurting you." He said sorrowfully, this is the most emotional I've ever seen him or heard from him.

"You don't know you'll never hurt me Logan, you could slip up at any point and I can't just sit there worrying when it will happen, I don't want to be walking on thin ice." I said.

Mrs Richardson walked in, " Excuse me, I hope you two aren't talking, and I hope you're finished your lines."

"No, we aren't. Here you go." I said passing her my sheets of paper.

Logan passed her his too, she quickly checked that there were 200 lines and then threw them in the bin.

"You two can go now, I hope you've learnt your lesson!" She said. All that for nothing! But I wasn't going to argue, my hand was aching and I didn't want to write anymore lines.

I nodded, and walked out down the corridor. Logan didn't bother trying to talk to me.

The rest of the day dragged on slowly, my teachers never bothered bugging me. They could see I wasn't in a good mood and I had a feeling Mrs Richardson was bitching about me in the staff room.

I had just got a nice relaxing bath after a really stressful and bad day. I though I'd light vanilla scented candles to help me calm myself and chill. I was really enjoying myself and just about to doze off until there was a knock at the door, I dragged myself out of the bath and grabbed a towel and got myself a dressing gown. I started drying my hair and opened the door. There was a man stood in a beige shirt and pants with long socks and a cap.

"Excuse me, are you Scarlett?" The man asked at the door.

"Umm yeah??" I said, I wonder what he wants?

"These are for you." He said leaning down grabbing a bunch of roses, then reached down and got another bunch,"You must be very special, these are the most expensive you can get per rose." The man said.

I was breathless. "T..Thanks." I said taking them andthe delivery man left. I closed the door and found a note, it said:

To Scarlett,

There aren't enough roses in the world

to show you how much I love you.

Yours Sincerely,

Logan xoxox

Two dozen roses, for me. They were absolutely beautiful. I placed them in vases of water and put them on my nightstand. It definitely made me happier and I had a wide smile.

I made my way into the bathroom and unplugged the bath so I let the water slowly drain out, and I blew the candles out.The roses carried on being delivered each day at the same time, with the same note. Man he must have spen't alot!

It was about 8 o'clock and I had recieved another 2 dozen roses and my room started to get filled with them, and I was running out of vases and places to put them. I was so tired so I climbed into bed and had a dream filled sleep.