Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Ten

I woke up to a light intruding into my eyes, and a soft murmur behind me. “Jordan?” I whispered my voice cracking, as I rolled over. Completely forgetting about the gag that had just disappeared. I stopped when I saw Adam smiling at me. My breath stopped in my throat as I remembered what had happened to me the night before.

“Hello beautiful,” Adam whispered to me. I felt tears begin to course down my already tear-streaked face. “Hey don’t cry,” Adam whispered, as he gently wiped my tears away.

“Why shouldn’t I cry?” I whispered. “I’m still your prisoner,”

“It doesn’t have to be like that,” Adam said, gently caressing my cheek with his thumb.

“What are you talking about?”

“You don’t have to be a prisoner here,” Adam gently slid my shirt back on. “You could walk around here freely,”

“At a price,” I hissed quietly.

“Well, yes,” Adam looked down.

“I’m not joining,” I said matter-of-factly, as I looked at him.

His head shot up, “What did you say?”

“I’m not joining Bloodlust,” I repeated myself.

“We’ll see about that,” Adam replied.

I shivered involuntarily at his tone. Adam gave me a sad look. “Come here,” he said, gently.

I didn’t move, not knowing what he was going to do. He moved closer to me, and then put his arms around me. I began to freak out, struggling against him.

“Hold still, bitch,” Adam hissed as he kneed me in the stomach. I curled up into a ball, trying to catch my breath, as more tears slid down my already drenched face. He released my hands, and then tied them in front of me. He then hugged my body close to his, my head leaning on his chest.

His heartbeat slowly calmed me down. He started to pet my hair as he whispered soothing words to me. I slowly closed my eyes, soon falling asleep.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I woke up to see a tray of food in front of me. I sat up, and looked around the room, Adam wasn’t there. Looking over towards the clock, I saw that it was noon. I slowly moved closer to the food, not sure if it was meant for me.

Reaching for the food, I looked around to see if anyone would see me. Not seeing anyone, I took one of the finger sandwiches, and ate it. Soon I felt my hunger overwhelm me, and before I knew it, the plate of sandwiches were gone.

I jumped when I heard the door to the room open and close. My heart rate instantly shot up as I whirled around to see Adam. He looked from me to the empty plate back to me. “I-I’m sorry Adam, I-it’s just I was s-so-” he interrupted my explanation with a kiss. I tried to pull away, but he held onto me. He forced me to lie down on the sheets, as he worked on his pants. I was soon staring at his manhood, I whimpered when I saw its size. “Impressive, is it not?” Adam mocked.

He then pulled down my underwear, and thrusted his finger into me at full force. I gave out a surprised yelp, as tears sprang to my eyes. I would have swore my eyes would be dry by now, because of all of the crying I had done.

Adam soon pulled his finger out of me, and then shoved it into my mouth. “Lick it,” he hissed. I did as I was told, trying to make my torture as quick as possible. When he was satisfied that his finger was clean, he pulled it out of my mouth then used my shirt as a towel.

He then noticed that I was crying. “Oh sh, sh. It’s okay, it’ll all be over soon,” he said as he patted my cheek lightly. I let out a small whimper at his words.

“Now tell me,” Adam continued. “Are you still a virgin?”

I nodded my head, my whole body, now shaking violently.

Adam smiled, widely, “Well, this will be fun,”

I let out a small sob before his lips connected with mine. He forced his tongue into my mouth as he moved my hands so that I was holding his manhood. I didn’t know what he wanted me to do, so I just held my hands there. He growled as he kissed my neck, and then began to thrust into my hands. He finally gave up with that, and moved his large member in front of my entrance.

I felt my sobs rack my body, he noticed too. He quickly plunged into me, making me scream in pain from losing my virginity. “Damn, you’re tight,” he grunted, as he pushed in and out of me.

The next few minutes were a blur of pain for me. The only thing I was capable of doing was trying to breath in and out. “Oh God,” Adam moaned, as he came. He then collapsed on top of me.

“You’re beautiful, Keri,” Adam whispered in my ear, after he rolled off of me.

I sniffed, as I looked at him with sad eyes.

“What’s wrong, baby?” he asked, lightly brushing hair out of my face.

I flinched when he called me baby. “Please don’t call me that,” I whispered.

“Call you what?” he asked, confusion clear on his face.

“Baby,” I said quietly.

He scowled at me, “I’ll call you whatever the fuck I want!”

I scooted to the edge of the bed, cowering. His eyes softened, instantly, “Babe, what’s wrong?”

I shook my head no, as he moved closer to me. “Go to sleep,” he whispered, as he got off of the bed, and put his boxers and pants back on.

“W-where are you going?” I asked, my voice quavering.

“Out,” he replied, sharply.

“Oh,” I replied, in a quiet voice.

Adam quickly rushed back to me, making me curl up into a tight ball. “Keri, are you afraid of me?”

I nodded my head, as he brought me closer to him.

“Please don’t be scared of me,” Adam cooed. We stayed like that for close to ten minutes.

“Don’t you have to be somewhere?” I asked, quietly.

“It’s okay if I’m a little late,” he began to pet my hair. I nodded my head, still trying to get over the fact that I had been raped.

My body finally decided that I was tired and passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So first off, thank you to the people who are reading this story, second off, if any of you have an idea for a title for this story please tell me, I'd like to have this titled before the new year, but that might not happen. Lastly I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! and a happy new year too :P