Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Eleven

I woke up to Adam cuddling next to me. Looking towards the nightstand I saw his alarm clock. It was one in the morning, sighing I closed my eyes, trying to fall back asleep.

The next thing I knew, Adam was straddling me. “Adam?” I asked, shocked.

“Stupid cunt,” Adam hissed, as he hit my face. That was the moment he snapped. He began to beat me, my pleads for him to stop only goading him on.

Twenty minutes later I lay on my side, crying, as Adam slept peacefully next to me. I was pretty sure I was bleeding, but I hurt too much to try and stop it. I didn’t sleep the rest of the night. Too afraid that Adam might snap again.

I was faking sleep when he finally woke up. He gently kissed my collarbone, then got up and left. I quickly got up when I was sure he wouldn’t be coming back anytime soon. I stretched, and then started to look for a way out.

I gasped when I looked in the mirror in the bathroom. My face was covered in bruises and blood. I saddened at the thought that even though he had seen me this morning, he hadn’t even thought about taking care of my face.

After finding a washcloth I wet it then gently removed the blood from my face, quiet whimpers escaping my throat, as I pushed too hard against the bruises.

“Keri?” Adams voice called from the room.

“Here,” I squeaked, not wanting an episode like last nights.

“What are you doing in here?” he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I stiffened when I felt his touch, “Tending to my bruises,”

Adam turned me to face him his eyes alight with anger. “Who touched you?” he asked, dangerously. I began to tremble, at his tone. “Keri, please answer me.” Adam said softly.

“Y-you did,” I whispered, tears welling in my eyes.

Adam stepped back in shock, “I-I did?”

I nodded, “This morning,”

“Keri I am so sorry,” Adam said, quietly, as he turned my head towards his. “Let me make it up to you,”

He gently took the washcloth out of my trembling hands and began to wipe away the dried blood from my face. The entire time, apologizing. “Please forgive me Keri,” Adam whispered in my ear, after he had finished ridding me of the dried on blood.

He led me to the bed, and then wrapped his arms around me. Loosening his grip, only when I whimpered in pain.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())(()()()()()()()()

I soon found out that a week had gone by, then two, and all too soon, three weeks. The same thing happened again and again, night after night. I would be raped, then beaten. Every time I looked in a mirror I cried, not believing that this was happening to me. I wondered if Jordan was still looking for me, or if they had given up, thinking I was dead.

“Jordan,” I whispered, leaning up against the counter, letting a few tears escape. I stayed as I was, when I heard Adam enter the room. I had stopped caring about the consequences of my actions; I was going to be beat into a bloody pulp anyways.

“What are you doing in here babe?” Adam asked, as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Nothing,” I replied looking down, not even noticing the searing pain shooting through my body when he touched me.

“You’re crying,” Adam stated, as he led me into the bedroom. “Let me make you feel better,”

At this he laid me on the bed, then began to take my clothes off. I knew he expected me to at least try to take his clothes off, but I just didn’t’ have the energy for it, and my hands were still tied together. He began to kiss my lips, as he took his pants off. I just lay there limply, not caring what happened, as long as I was left alone later.

Adam lay beside me after he had satisfied his needs. He let out a sigh of contentment, as he laced his fingers with mine. I looked away; I was too disgusted with myself for letting this happen to me.

I looked over towards the door when it opened, revealing three of Adams friends. “Looks like somebody got laid,” one of them said, as I looked away. I knew they would rape me next.

“Can we have some?” one of his other friends asked.

“Sure,” Adam smirked, he pulled his boxers and pants up, then got off of the bed, allowing one of his friends to get in with me.

I glanced over to see who it was. It was the blonde one; at least he was gentle with me. He at least tried to let me get some pleasure out of the experience.

Unfortunately, for me, they decided the session today would not be one on one. Instead the other two got in bed with me also. My breathing and heart rate went up, instantly. I remembered the last session like this; I couldn’t get out of the bed for almost a week.

I gave a soft yelp when someone attacked my neck with their lips. Next I felt someone enter me. Then someone got under me somehow, and began to fuck my ass, or something, I wasn’t sure, because at the same time the person who had been attacking my neck decided to shove their member into my mouth. “Suck it, cunt,” the boy hissed, as he squeezed one of my breasts, painfully.

I did as I was told, wanting to get this over with as fast as possible. I could feel that he was close to coming. He quickly pulled out then came on my face. The other two finished up soon after.

I rolled onto my side as they walked out of the room. I felt so dirty. I was letting myself get raped! I knew I could fight back; I just needed my will power back. “Do you need something Dakota?” Adam asked, his voice coming from the bathroom.

I looked over to see the blonde boy, he looked nervous. “I-I was wondering i-if I could borrow her for a c-couple of hours,” Dakota said, looking towards the ground.

“Why?” Adam asked, poking his head out, eyebrow raised.

“I wanted to try something,”

Adam nodded his head, “Put some clothes on her first, though,”

Dakota quickly handed me a large T-shirt from the ground, and my underwear. “Put these on,” he growled.

I put Adams shirt on, surprised that my wrists had finally been freed from the rope. After I put on my underwear, he dragged me from my bed.

I followed him down the hallway into his room. He locked the door behind us. He then sat me on the bed, and left the room. I sat there not moving from the spot Dakota had left me at. He walked back into the room to see me staring at the floor looking as if I was about to cry. “What’s wrong?” he asked, making me jump slightly.

“Nothing,” I whispered.

“Something’s wrong, now tell me,” Dakota commanded.

Glancing up at him, I saw that he meant business. “I’ve been raped everyday I’ve been here. What do you think is wrong?” I spat.

“Do you miss your friends?” Dakota asked, ignoring my rant.

I nodded, my waterworks finally turning on.

Dakota nodded understandingly, “Is there anything else?”

I nodded my head.

“Well, what is it?” he asked, becoming frustrated with my silence.

“I miss J-Jordan,” I sobbed, curling up into a ball on Dakotas bed.

“Is he your boyfriend?” Dakota asked quietly, after a few minutes of me crying.

I nodded, as he pulled me into a comforting hug. Dakota sighed, “What would you say, if I told you I could give you your freedom back?”

“You’re lying,” I whispered.

“Why would I lie about something like that?” he asked, I could feel his warm breath on my neck, sending chills running down my spine.

“You’re one of them,” I replied. I tried to keep my voice even, as he began to kiss my neck. I whimpered as my brain figured out what was going to happen.

“I’m not as bad as some of them,” he whispered, as his hand began to massage the inside of my thighs.

Tears began to course down my face. I wasn’t going to be able to move tonight, I hurt so much right then. “But you’re still going to rape me like the others,” I whispered, my voice quavering.

He stopped at the mention of this. “I am going to prove to you that I’m nothing like them,”

I looked at him with my watery eyes, seeing that he truly meant what he said. “Get me out of here, then,” I muttered.

“Can do,” he replied. I looked towards him shocked.

“W-What?”

“You’re escaping tonight,”
♠ ♠ ♠
So hopefully you enjoyed this... merry christmas!