Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Nine

The next thing I knew I was pulled to my feet as someone drenched me with water. I gasped as the water hit me, it was freezing. “Shit,” I hissed, as I looked up at Adam.

“So,” Adam drawled. “We went through your room, and guess what we found?”

“There’s nothing in my room to find,” I spat back.

At my words Adam held up my Outkast bandana. “When were you going to tell me you were a member?” I paled, making Adam laugh. “And who else is apart of this gang?”

“No one else,” I growled. “It’s just me,”

“Right,” Adam rolled his eyes. “Only upon closer inspection did I realize, that this is the same bandana that you ware to school everyday,”

“Doesn’t mean anything,”

“All of your friends are in this…including Taria,”

Just because we all ware bandanas doesn’t mean anything,” I felt my hands becoming clammy. I wasn’t going to be able to save Taria’s relationship. “They all thought mine was cool, so I got them all one,”

“Likely story,” Adam scoffed. “So what if I wanted to get one? Should I walk up to one of your comrades, and ask them for one?”

“Sure, they don’t know where I got them though,” I said, starting to panic in my head. None of them would know what to say to Adam.

“I think I’ll ask Taria,” Adam said as he turned to leave. “Bring her with,”

I felt someone push me forward, making me fall. The person pulled me up by the collar of my shirt, and then drug me outside. I was then thrown into a van. “Assholes,” I muttered, as I landed roughly on my side on the floor of the back seat.

“Shut up,” someone said as they kicked me in the back. I let out a yelp, as the force pushed me into the track for the front seat.

“Gag her,” I heard Adams voice, as he got into the vehicle.

“Gladly,” the person who kicked me said. He rolled me onto my back, and shoved a ball gag into my mouth. He made sure I couldn’t push it out with my tongue then turned me back on my side, then used me as a foot rest.

The ride was peaceful, except for when I was kicked or they decided to pinch me. Suddenly, we skidded to a halt. I ran into the drivers’ seats track again, with a muffled cry of pain. “You’re fine princess,” one of the guys said, in a mock sweet voice.

“Cover the bitch up,” Adam hissed, as I noticed there were flashing lights outside. The two guys that were in the back with me, hit me once more then covered me up with a blanket. The sheet was heavy and suffocating. I was so preoccupied with trying to breathe I didn’t’ even hear the cops talking to Adam.

The next thing I knew the blanket was ripped off of me. “Get up, bitch,” one of the guys said, yanking me up so I was standing. I looked around and saw I was in a parking garage. Suddenly, I couldn’t see. I began to panic, until I was hit in the stomach, making me double over.

“It’s just a blindfold,” Adams voice mocked. Then I felt my body being jerked to the left, as someone pulled me to our next destination.

After a series of twists and turns, along with a few sets of stairs, I felt a bandana put on me. It covered my face so I assumed it was my Outkast bandana. The blindfold was then taken off, and I was pushed into a brightly lit room.

I looked around at my surroundings then realized that I was in the Bloodlust gangs’ hideout. “Lookie what we found,” Adam sneered as he pushed me to the ground.

“What is it?” their leader asked boredly. He then looked at me and smiled slightly. “Well, well, one of the Outkasts,”

I glared up at him, hating him for everything he had put my gang through. “And what shall we do with such a pretty prisoner?” their leader mocked. My eyes went wide when I realized all of the awful things that they could do to me. “Well look at that!” the gang leader, exclaimed. “She’s a smart one.” I tried to ask him to let me go, but I still had the gag in my mouth. “Adam,”

“Yes?” Adam asked, snapping to attention.

“Were you the one who caught her?” the gang leader asked. Adam nodded his head frantically, as I shook mine no.

“Shut up, bitch,” Adam said, hitting me hard enough, I hit the floor.

“I see,” the gang leader replied, as he looked towards me. “Well since she’s your prisoner, you get to take care of her,”

Adam smirked, as he drug me to my feet. He then took me down a series of hallways, and pushed me into a room. I turned back towards the door to see it had been shut behind me, jumping when I head the lock click. Turning back to the inside of the room, I looked on in complete surprise. The room was fully furnished, complete with queen sized bed, bathroom, and dressers. I stopped looking for a second then looked back to the bed. Queen size bed…I would be sharing that with someone, no doubt. They would probably; I stopped my thought process right there not wanting to think of what would happen to me later that night.

Instead I went to the far side of the room, and lay down crying myself to sleep.

I woke up to my stomach growling. I sat up slowly to see Adam was sleeping on the bed. I stretched my legs, accidentally knocking something over, waking Adam up. He sat up instantly, and then saw me. “Get over here,” he said, in a commanding tone.

I stayed where I was, too scared to move. “Get over here,” Adam said a little louder. I stayed where I was, cowering on the floor.

Adam enraged jumped out of bed and pulled me to my feet. “I said,” he growled. “Get on the fucking bed,” he then drug me over to it and threw me onto the sheets.

I began to cry, when he attacked my neck with his lips. His hands removing my shirt the best he could with my hands tied behind me, then cupped one of my breasts and squeezed. I let out a small whimper of pain, as he began to squeeze harder. The next thing I knew, he was taking a knife to my bra, cutting it away from me. After he destroyed that, his mouth made its my way to my chest. He licked, and bit my right breast as his hand rubbed my left, making them hard. When he was satisfied that my right was wet enough he moved over to my left. I let out soft whimpers, every time he pushed or bit too hard, but for the majority of the time I was quiet. I knew there was no point in protesting, because he was still going to use my body for his pleasure, no matter what.

When he was done terrorizing my chest he began to kiss lower, making my heartbeat and breathing, speed up. He quickly undid my pants, and then tore them off of my body. His hand quickly snuck into my panties. I let out a muffled yelp of surprise, as he began to finger me.

He then looked up at me smirking, “We’ll save the rest for later.” I gave a silent sigh of relief in my head, as his head lay on his pillow. He brought my body closer to him, which made me panic again, but he only kissed my neck lightly, then whispered goodnight in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is a day late, I should prolly just make my status updating on Wednesdays, but then I would only update on Thursdays. *sigh* I never win. Well hope you enjoy this anyways!