Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Twelve

Dakota walked me back to Adams room, after he explained his split-second escape plan. I looked ahead of me numbly, as we passed people who were all smirking at Dakota. I’m going to see Jordan tonight; I thought, excitedly.

Dakota knocked on Adams door; he glanced over at me making sure I hadn’t escaped my new bindings that went around my wrists. I looked down as Adam opened his door. “I was beginning to think you weren‘t going to bring her back,” Adam joked, as Dakota handed me over to him.

“No way man, she’s your bitch,” Dakota shot back. “I had to retie her wrists together, ‘cause she got so out of hand,”

My eyes widened in fear. Didn’t Dakota know what that would cost me?! I thought frantically.

“She did, did she?” Adam asked, glancing over towards me. I burst into tears; I was going to get the worst beating ever tonight.

“Yeah, well I gotta get going,” Dakota said, as he walked down the hallway.

Adam shut the door quietly, and then turned towards me. “I-I’m so sorry A-Adam, I-I don’t know w-what came over me. I promise I-I won’t d-do it again,” I pleaded as I fell to my knees. “Just please don’t beat me,” I whispered.

I began to tremble when he took his belt off. “You’re not getting off the hook that easily,” Adam whispered. “So I’m going to have to teach you some respect,” with this he made to hit me with his belt, but stopped getting a better idea. He dropped the belt, and then made me stand. He then threw me against the wall, and began to kick me as I slowly slid to the ground, my screams egging him on. After my back grew millions of bruises from the beating I passed out.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Soon, I woke up to someone shaking me. My eyes flew open, not wanting to be beaten again. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Dakota. “You ready?” he whispered, as he helped me up.

I quickly put my pants on, and then nodded. Dakota undid my bindings, and then drug me out of Adams room. It took all of my will power not to cry out in pain; my last beating had taken a large toll on me. “You okay?” Dakota asked me, when he saw me biting my lip.

I nodded my head, “I think so,”

“Okay, come on,” he then led me past the main chamber, where I had seen their leader. He sat slouched in his chair sleeping, along with his guards all around him.

Dakota quickly led me back up into the parking garage. “This is where I say good bye,” Dakota said, turning to leave.

“Dakota wait,” I called making him stop in his tracks. “Which way is home?” I asked softly.

He walked back to me, and turned me to the entrance, “Go straight that way, cut through peoples yards if you have to, you’ll have until morning before people notice you’re missing,”

I nodded my head, then turned and hugged him, “Thank you,”

He was shocked at first then gently wrapped his arms around me, returning the hug. “You need to go,” he whispered into my ear.

I nodded, letting go of him. I then turned back to the entrance of the parking garage and ran as fast as I could without majorly injuring myself.

I saw the railroad tracks, which marked our boundary lines, as the sun began to rise. I stumbled down the hill, not believing my luck. I began to run faster, when I made it back onto our territory. I knew exactly where I was going to, too.

Twenty minutes later, I stumbled onto a stone porch. I eventually made it to the door, looking around to make sure Bloodlust hadn’t begun to look for me yet, I began to pound on the door.

It felt like forever before the door opened, but it had only been five. “Keri?!” Jordan gasped, after he saw me.

I nodded; looking at his half clothed body I had woken him up. I stumbled into his house, and collapsed on the floor. “Keri!” Jordan exclaimed, kneeling down next to me.

“Jordan,” I smiled a little, as he gently touched my bruised cheek.

Wordlessly, Jordan brought me into a hug. “I missed you so much,” he whispered, as I felt his tears hit my shoulder.

“I missed you too,” I whispered back. Jordan quickly picked me up, and took me into his room.

“I’m going to get some water, would you like some?” he asked.

I nodded as my eyes fluttered close. The last thing I remembered before drifting off to sleep was Jordan chuckling.

I opened my eyes to feel someone softly stroking my hair, and whispering my name. Suddenly I started; the voice I was hearing wasn’t Jordan’s. Turning onto my side, I saw that Adam was there, smiling the smile that always sent chills down my spine. I screamed, as tears drenched my face. “You’re not real,” I whispered. “You’re not real, you’re not real!” I ended up shouting. Adam moved closer to me.

“Leave me alone,” I whispered as Adam kissed my neck. I pushed him away, as I struggled to get out of the bed.

He grabbed my wrists holding me there. “You’re not going anywhere,” he hissed, making my tears fall faster.

“Please,” I begged. “Just let me go,”

“Never,” he began to squeeze my wrists, stopping the blood flow, and kneed me in the ribs. I screamed in pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
just wanted to post this quickly...I gotta run and brush my teeth cuz i get to go to the dentist yay not. Anywho, I'm kinda dedicating this chapter to Jimmy Sullivan cause he didn't deserve to die this young, and my sympathies go out to his family. Other then that hope everyone enjoyed this chapter and I gotta go tell me if there's spelling errors.