Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Thirteen

My eyes shot open, as I sat up in the bed, my clothes sticking to me from my sweet. “Keri,” Jordan sighed in relief, as he brought me into a hug. “I was starting to worry when you wouldn’t wake up,”

I couldn’t say anything I was too scared. “J-Jordan?” I asked, my voice cracking, a few minutes later.

“Yes?” he asked, as he gently rubbed my back.

“I-Is this a dream? Did I-I really escape?” my voice quavered, not sure if I really was going to wake up next to Adam.

“This is real,” he whispered, “This is all real,”

“Oh thank God,” I whispered, as I broke down, sobbing.

Jordan let me cry for a few minutes, then asked me the question, that I’m sure was plaguing him since he had seen me, “Who took you?”

“B-bloodlust,” I gasped.

I felt his grip tighten around me. “What did they do to you?”

“T-they m-m-made me their s-sex slave,” I whispered.

I heard Jordan growl. “I swear I’ll kill them,” he hissed, his grip becoming unbearably tight.

“Jordan you’re hurting me,” I whimpered.

He instantly calmed down, and let go, “I’m sorry, are you okay?”

I nodded, “It’s not as bad as what I went through,”

“What else did they do?”

My eyes teared up as I remembered the beatings, the 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 sex sessions, when Adam had nearly killed me…

It’s okay, Keri. You don’t have to tell me,” Jordan whispered, kissing the base of my neck.

“No,” I whispered, my body starting to shake. I curled up into a ball, relieving all of the times Adam had tried to take Jordan’s place in my life.

“Keri?! Keri what’s wrong?” Jordan asked as he gently laid one of his hands on my arms making me flinch. “Keri, please tell me,”

“Please don’t hit me, I-I didn’t’ do anything w-wrong,” I whispered; only hearing Adams voice laughing in my head.

“Keri, I’m not going to hit you,” Jordan whispered, bringing me closer to him.

I began to struggle against him, “No, no, no! Please, don’t!”

Jordan, completely freaked out by me now, ran to the light switch, and turned it on. I calmed down slightly when I could see. Jordan’s face was still creased with worry, as I sat on his bed shaking violently, looking frantically around his room.

He began to walk towards me slowly, trying not to scare me. “Keri, it’s okay…it’s me, Jordan, I’m not going to hurt you,” he said softly, calming me down.

I reached out my bruised arms to him, asking him to hold me. He complied readily. “It’s okay,” he whispered, rocking me back and forth. “I’m not going to let anything hurt you,”

He glanced over towards his alarm clock, to see it was 5:30 a.m., “Come on, would you like a shower?” he asked, quietly.

I nodded my head; seconds later Jordan was carrying me to the bathroom.

“Can you stand by yourself?” he asked as he sat me down on the counter.

“I-I don’t’ know,” I whispered.

“Just a second,” Jordan replied, kissing me gently on the lips, then went and turned the heater, and water on. He then walked back to me, and stood me on the floor.

I held onto his arms as I tried to stand, I was just barely able to support myself. My legs gave out unexpectedly, making me whimper in pain, as Jordan held me up. “Sh, sh Keri, I got ya,” he whispered as he sat me on the counter.

“So how’s this going to work?” he asked me, smirking.

“You could help me stand,” I muttered, as I looked around the room.

Jordan quirked an eyebrow, “You want us to take a shower together?”

I shrugged, “Let’s face it, I can’t stand unless I’m supported, I haven’t’ eaten in about two days, and I’ve been beaten to a bloody pulp,”

Jordan’s eyes instantly softened as he looked towards my arms, to see the black and blue splotches. “Keri, I’m so sorry,” he whispered.

I gingerly put my hand on his cheek, “It’s okay, I’m fine,”

Jordan looked at me with sad eyes. I kissed him lightly on the lips, “It’s okay,”

Seeing he wasn’t going to win, he sighed, “Let’s get you showered,”

I nodded, as he began to help me take my shirt off. “Jordan wait!” I exclaimed starting to panic.

“What? What is it?” Jordan asked concerned.

“I-I don’t’ have a bra,” I whispered, as my cheeks turned three shades redder then they normally were.

He nodded, “Just a second,” he walked out of the room and returned with one of my bras.

“How did you get this?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I…um-” he started uncomfortably.

“Never mind,” I interrupted him. “Turn around,”

He did as he was told; I changed as fast as I could, and then told him to turn around. He stripped down to his boxers, and then helped me out of my pants. He then carried me over to the shower and tested the water. Jordan walked in then set me down, allowing me to shampoo and condition my hair.

I felt him lightly trace the bruises on my back, as I washed myself. He made sure, every time I was about to fall, to tighten his hold on me. By the time I was done, I felt nice and refreshed; I shut off the water nearly falling forward.

“You okay?” Jordan asked, as he helped me out of the shower.

“Fine,” I gasped, as cramps overtook my body.

I fell to the floor, Jordan hovering above me. He got a towel, and dried me off as best he could, trying to keep me warm. “Stupid cramps,” I muttered, as I started to get up. I leaned on the counter for support, as he wrapped me in a towel.

“Better?” he asked, as he kissed my cheek.

I nodded. “C-can we get something to eat?” I whispered.

He quickly put me into a robe, and then led me out of the bathroom, and into the dining room. “Good morning, Jordan,” his dad said, glancing up from the paper.

“Morning dad,” Jordan replied.

“Morning, Keri,” Jordan’s mom said, as she passed us.

“Morning,” I replied, quietly.

Jordan’s mom and dad stopped suddenly then turned back to Jordan and me. “Keri!” his mom shrieked as she pulled me into a hug.

I couldn’t say anything, because it felt like I was losing my air supply. “Mom, Mom let her breath,” Jordan said coming to my rescue.

“I’m sorry, it’s just,” His mom started, as tears rolled down her face. “Jordan’s been so worried over you. He went out every night with your friends, just to go look for you,”

I smiled a little. Then his mom noticed that Jordan was in his boxer and that he was all wet. “What were you two doing?” she asked her eyes narrowed.

“ I think the better question is,” Jordan’s dad interrupted. “How Keri got here,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Next chapter! Sorry for leaving you guys all in suspense, lol I didn't realize where that chapter ended. So I'm really really sorry for just leaving you guy hanging like that lol. But it should all be good now...this one's not AS bad of a cliffhanger as the one before lol.