Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Seventeen

We looked up as Taria was thrown in, “Son of a bitch,”

“Taria are you okay?” I asked upon seeing her bruised arms and face.

“Hey Keri,” Taria groaned as she rolled onto her back.

I crawled over to her and started to check for broken bones. I sighed with relief when I didn’t find any. I then pulled Taria over towards Jordan, and sat her next to the wall.

“What happened?” Jordan asked, as he brought me into a hug.

Taria shook her head no, staring off into the distance. “They tried to-” she stopped, unable to continue.

“So they beat you?” I asked, quietly.

She nodded, trying not to cry. I leaned over Jordan and took her hand in mine and squeezed it lightly. She smiled slightly, and then leaned her head on Jordan’s shoulder. Trying to find some form of comfort in her surroundings.

I soon fell asleep to Jordan humming a lullaby to Taria and me. Right before I fell asleep I felt him kiss the top of my head and whisper, “I love you,” in my ear.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I woke up to hugging a teddy bear, and a large breakfast on a tray next to the bed. The door opened behind me, making me hug the bear closer to me, and start to shake.

“Hey Keri,” came a strangely familiar voice, as its owner brushed some hair out of my face.

I looked at the person and gasped. “D-Dakota,”

“Yeah, hey,” he whispered as he sat down on the bed. I couldn’t’ stop staring at him, he had been beaten to a bloody pulp, and then had a million cuts.

“I’m so sorry,” I whispered.

He shrugged, grimacing at the pain. “Nah, it’s okay, I kinda deserved it,”

Dakota glanced over towards the tray of food, then towards me, “Aren’t’ you hungry?”

“A little,” I said softly.

“Then why aren’t you eating?” Dakota asked, while helping me sit up.

“Holy shit,” I gasped, as I began to have cramps in my stomach. I leaned against Dakota waiting for the pains to subside. He sat there stroking my hair, and whispering to me, trying to make me feel better. When the cramps had subsided I heard him say, “Sleep,”

My body did as he told me to.

I woke a couple hours later to Dakota sleeping next to me. I smiled a little, and then kissed him lightly on the lips. I stopped, eyes wide. Why did I just kiss Dakota? I thought.

He slowly opened his eyes, “Hey Sweetie,”

I blushed, as I began to reach for his hands. Alarms went off in my head, what was I doing?! Why couldn’t I stop?

He kissed my forehead, making me blush even more. I kissed his neck, making sure I left a mark. Dakota moaned when one of my hands ventured down towards his member and began to stroke it.

Dakotas’s free hand made its way under my shirt and began to play with my chest. I straddled him, and began to grind our hips together, making him moan louder. Smiling, I began to take his shirt off.

“Sleep,” Dakota breathed, as I traced his muscles. My body flopped limply onto his, as sleep over took me.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

“Keri,” Jordan whispered in my ear, as he brushed my hair out of my face.

I sat up quickly once I was awake, and looked around, everyone from Outkast was in the cell except for 5 people. I hadn’t realized we had gotten so small.

“What happened?” I asked, confused out of my mind. When did everyone else make it into the cell? Something was missing.

“They brought you in here, it seems you passed out,” Jordan explained.

“But, when was I taken out of her?” I asked confusion clear on my face.

Taria looked at me amused, “You don’t’ remember being dragged out of here, and Jordan pleading for them to not do anything to you?”

I shook my head no; “The last thing I remember is falling asleep on Jordan’s shoulder,”

We all turned our heads towards the door when we heard laughter down the hall.

“So I heard Dakota got some last night,” a males voice said.

“Yeah? By who?” another male asked.

“Adams girl,” Male voice numero 1 replied.

“The Outkast girl?” the second voice asked in disbelief.

“Yeah, pretty wicked, considering she’s being difficult,”

The voices faded down the hallway, as everyone looked towards me.

“You don’t remember if you got raped or not?!” Nathan nearly shrieked.

I shook my head no, “I don’t’ remember any of this,”

Jordan pulled me into a hug, but I pushed him away. “Whoa, why did I do that?” I asked myself, looking towards my hands.

Now everyone had a concerned look on their faces. “Are you feeling alright, Keri?” Arial asked holding a hand to my forehead.

“I-I think so,” a scared tone emerging into my voice.

“You’re sure?” Jordan asked, as he slowly moved towards me. He brought me into a hug as slow as possible, but I only pushed him away again.

“What’s going on?” I cried, putting my head into my hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...really glad i had this one typed up already, cuz it turns out i'm in a TON of pain right now. So i'll make this short and sweet...hopefully. Hope you guys enjoyed teh read...I really need to start typing up the rest. Comment, subscribe, clean jokes...yeah, well i'll let you guys go.