Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Eighteen

I soon found that within the next few weeks I was pushing everyone away from me. I began to distance myself, trying not to hurt my friends. I knew they were concerned about me, but I didn’t know what was going on.

Every time I went to sleep, I would find out I had slept the entire day, but I would be extremely tired, so all I found myself doing was sleeping. Everyone insisted that I had been taken out of the cell everyday, but if that were true, wouldn’t I remember it?

We all looked up when the cell door opened to reveal Adam. “Keri, get over here,” he ordered. My body did as it was told, all the while my mind was screaming at it to stop.

“What did you do to her?!” Jordan screamed after us, as the door slammed shut.

I was pulled down several halls, and finally taken into Adams room. He closed the door then pushed me against it. I looked at him with my lust filled eyes, my hands slowly working their way under his shirt.

I stopped for a second, looking shocked. He smiled at me, “Keep going baby,”

I smiled, and took his shirt off, and kissed his lips, as my hands traced his toned belly. My hands then slowly made their way down to his pants, unbuttoning them. He moaned, as I played with his member through his boxers.

He kissed my neck, biting and sucking, leaving marks, and making me moan. “Adam,” I moaned, as a hand cupped one of my breasts.

“Hmm?” he asked, as he continued to kiss my neck.

“Fuck me,” I whispered, gasping when he found my spot.

“You’re sure?” he asked, starting to pull my shirt off.

I nodded, biting my bottom lip, putting my hands above my head, helping him remove it. I then moved closer to him, kissing his lips, running my hands up and down his back, lightly raking my fingernails into his skin. He moaned, moving his head so I had better access to his neck.

I took full advantage of this, nipping and sucking, as my hands roamed his body, one finally reaching into his boxers. I began to stroke his member, smiling as it came to attention. He smirked as he unhooked my bra, releasing my chest from its restraints.

He rubbed my nipple between his thumb and forefinger making it hard, as I nearly collapsed in ecasty. His free hand unbuttoned my pants, and unzipped them slowly. I helped him slide my pants off, and then I ground my hips into his. He stopped me making me pout, Adam then motioned to the bed, making me smile even more. We went to the bed, him sitting on the side and me sitting on his lap, facing him.

I wrapped my arms around him, as we began to kiss passionately. I slowly pushed him so he was lying down. I could feel his erection near my center, all I wanted at that moment was to feel his thick hard cock inside of me.

Slowly, I began to take his boxers off, as I kissed his chest on my way down. I soon found myself looking at his large erect member. I kissed the head, slowly running my tongue over the slit, making him shiver involuntarily. I watched his expression as I put the head into my mouth, he watched me in contentment. I could tell he was just itching for me to deep throat him.

I put his member deeper into my mouth as I softly began to suck, slowly getting harder and harder. I kept on sucking until he unloaded into my mouth, making me smile as I swallowed then, licked his dick clean.

“Good girl,” Adam whispered as he picked me up and sat me on his lap. He slid my panties down and began to tease my wet pussy. He gently rubbed my clit as another one of his fingers threatened to enter me. I sat there in frustrated bliss as I tried to move closer to his finger. I wanted it inside of me.

“Adam,” I whined, making him look at me. I gasped when he shoved his finger into me, moving in and out in a rapid pace. I moaned as I grabbed onto his shoulder. He then put a second finger in to join the first, soon a third, and finally a fourth. I started to breath hard as my muscles contracted. “I-I’m going to cum,” I nearly screamed.

“Do it baby,” Adam whispered into my ear. “cum all over my fingers,”

I screamed his name as my body shook from the orgasm. I then collapsed onto his chest, feeling close to exhausted. He pulled out his fingers, and licked them off, slowly.

I curled up into a ball, next to him, falling asleep almost instantly. I heard the door open quietly then a whispered conversation. Then the door was closed and Adam joined me on the bed. I felt his arms wrap around me, as my mind drifted off to sleep.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I woke up to strong arms wrapped around my waist. I smiled and turned to face Adam. I kissed him lightly on the lips, giggling when he smiled. “Morning beautiful,” Adam whispered, opening his eyes and moving hair out of my face.

“Morning sweetie,” I said back, burrowing my face into his chest.

He chuckled, “You’re so cute,”

I blushed slightly as I rolled out of bed, and went to my closet to pick out an outfit. I found a nice light blue T-shirt along with some denim shorts. “I’m going to take a shower,” I informed Adam.

“Would you like any help?” Adam smirked.

“No, I’m good,” I replied sticking my tongue out at him.

“Okay,” he laughed, as he threw an old gray shirt on. “I’m going to a meeting, I’ll be back in ten minutes,” he called through the bathroom door.

“Okay,” I called, as I turned the water on.

“What’s this? No goodbye kiss?”

I laughed a little then stuck my head out the door and pecked him on the lips, “Go to your meeting,”

He smirked then left the room.

I jumped into the shower, wincing a little from the bruises I had. I had gotten them from when the gang Outkasts had captured, and tired to get Bloodlusts secrets form me. It had been the worst few months of my life. I shuddered at the thoughts. Adam had promised me that he would hunt them down so they couldn’t’ ever hurt me again.

Walking out of the shower I began to pat myself dry. Jordan, he was that gang’s leader. He was the one that had taken my virginity. Adam said they were still looking for him…maybe they had finally found him.

After my hair was dry and put into a high ponytail, and I was dressed, I walked back into the bedroom to see Adam sitting on the bed. “Hello sweetie,” I cooed, hugging him.

“Hey,” Adam replied, quietly.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, kissing his cheek.

“We haven’t found him yet,” he sighed, discouraged.

“You’ll find him, I know you will,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah so...I havn't been on here for a while...hence the lateness of this chapter. Urgh! gotta love scholarships ~eye roll~ but anywho...it's up and anything I say to defend as to why it's up so late is just a really lame excuse. :( can't even use the fact I got a boyfriend :P lol I know, really bad excuse. Well I'm gonna put the last two chapters I have typed up as my "I'm sooooo sorry this is so freakin' late! I didn't mean for it to take this long!" Hopefully I get the rest typed up soon.