Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Nineteen

Around lunchtime I found myself wandering the hallways, with Dakota trailing behind me. “Hey Dakota?” I asked while turning around.

He looked at me an eyebrow quirked.

“Remind me how you got those bruises,”

Dakota nodded his head as he looked around to see if anyone was around. “I had gone to save you from the Outkasts…after I had made it into their hideout one of their sentries found me and sounded the alarm. He began to fight me as the other members made their way towards me.

Only then did they come to the scene, they pulled me down to the floor and started to beat me. When I stopped fighting back they stood me up, to try and figure out what to do with me,” he paused, remembering that day.

“What happened?” I asked, touching his arm lightly, making him look at me.

“They noticed I was Stevens’ brother,” Dakota whispered. “They knew they couldn’t’ kill me, they’re the ‘gang of peace’. Well as they contemplated on what to do with me, I wrenched my arm out of my captors grasp, I ran towards the sound of your screaming voice. Opening doors as I went by them, finally finding the room you were in. You had been tied to a chair as one of them beat you with a club. I went and knocked him out, and untied you.

Picking you up into my arms, I ran out of the hideout with the Outkasts hard on my heels. You were passed out once we made it back here,”

I nodded and hugged him, “Thanks,”

“No problem,” he whispered in my ear.

“Keri?” A voice behind Dakota whispered. I looked and saw one of the Outkast members sitting in the cell.

I glared at her as I looked towards Dakota, “come on, lets go,”

“What? Keri! It’s me, Arial!” the girl shouted after us. “Keri!”

I closed the door behind Dakota and me drowning out the girls’ voice. “I have no sympathy for them,” I spat as we walked towards the main hallway.

Dakota chuckled quietly, as we made our way to Adams room.

“What?” I laughed. “It’s the truth, I mean after everything they put me through. Would you feel sorry for them?”

“No I guess I wouldn’t,” Dakota laughed lightly, but his eyes only held sadness.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, touching my hand to his bruised cheek.

“Huh?”

“You’re sad. What’s wrong?”

“Nothing” he looked at me incredously.

“Something’s wrong, Dakota,”

“Nothing’s wrong, I swear,” with this he turned and began to walk away. “Adam’s probably waiting for you,”

“Um, okay?” I watched sadly as, Dakota departed to his room.

“Hey Baby,” Adam said, opening the door to his room.

“Hey Sweetie,” I replied, kissing his cheek.

“What were you and Dakota talking about?” he asked, running his fingers through my hair.

“Just my experiences as a captive with the Outkasts,” I leaned my head against his chest.

“You shouldn’t think back on those times,” Adam whispered into my hair. “They’re not worth remembering,”

“I know,” I whispered, hugging him. “I was thanking him for rescuing me,”

Adam nodded his head, “I’m going out tomorrow,”

I nodded my head, hoping that he would find the leader of the Outkasts. “Okay,” I said, kissing him on the lips.

He kissed me back, making me smile. “I’m going to find him,” he whispered.

I leaned my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, as I slowly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kay here's my second update of the night...just one more I'm really really sorry all of this was soo late. Im' gonna try to be better next week