Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Twenty

Two weeks went by before they found the Outkast leader. I was in the main chamber, sitting against a pillar, when a boy was brought in with a black burlap bag over his head, and his hands cuffed behind him. They made him kneel down in front of Steven, the Bloodlust gang leader, and ripped the sack off of his head.

He glared at everyone in the room, except me, his eyes softened when they fell upon me. I glared at him, baring my teeth. His eyes teared up and he looked toward the ground. They pulled his head up by his hair, forcing him to look at Steven. “Are you the leader of the Outkasts?” Steven asked, his voice echoing throughout the chamber.

“Second-in-command,” the boy, Jordan, hissed.

“Where’s your leader?”

“You have her!” Jordan shouted in rage, as he glanced over towards me. Once of the guys holding him down, hit him in the stomach, making him gasp for air.

“We don’t have your leader,” Steven replied in an even tone.

“What are you talking about?! She’s right over there! I can see her!” he looked towards me. I raised an eyebrow confused, and looked behind me to see if their leader was anywhere in sight. I looked back towards them completely lost. Jordan was in full out tears now. “What did they do to you?” he whispered.

“Enough of this!” Steven shouted enraged. “Put him with the others until we figure out what to do with him.

The boy was stood up, and then marched down the hallway to where the rest of that gang was. Adam came over to me and picked me up, swinging me around, making me laugh. “We found him,” he cheered, as he set me down.

“Yay!” I cheered also, glancing over Adams shoulder to see Dakota look over towards me with the saddest face I’ve ever seen. He glanced up towards Steven who was glaring at him. Steven shook his head no, making Dakota look at the floor.

“Let’s go celebrate,” Adam whispered into my ear.

I nodded, smiling. I could feel this huge urge in me to just rip off Adams clothes right then and there. It took all of my will power to control myself, until he closed the bedroom door.

Pushing him up against the door, my lips attached to his as I quickly undressed him, grinding my hips into his. He smirked into the kiss as I fumbled with the button to my jeans.

Adam began to shush me as he took my hands into his. “How bad do you need me?” he whispered into my ear, as one of his hands reached under my shirt. I began to pant as I moaned, leaning up against him, my lips attached to his neck.

“You know I need you,” I whispered, as he gently began to squeeze me.

He nodded then slowly undid my pants and slid them down. I kicked my pants off, and ground my hips into him again as my arms encircled him, my nails digging into his skin. He bit my neck, as he slid off my panties, and then slipped a finger into me. I then began to thrust his finger into me, trying to calm this sexual beast inside of me.

“Lemmie try something,” Adams said, huskily, making me even more aroused then I already was. “Go to the bed,”

I did as he told me, once I sat down; I began to finger myself, as I watched Adam come up to me. He spread my legs, and then lowered his head so he was level with my center. He removed my hand out of his way then made me shudder when I felt his tongue begin to lap up my juices, his tongue flicking in and out of me at a rapid pace.

I ground his face into me, trying to get him in deeper. He kept at it until I had orgasimed twice. I lay on the bed in bliss, as he lay down next to me. “How was that?” he asked, running a finger up my side.

I shivered in response to the touch, “amazing,”

“Good,” Adam chuckled. “You should go to sleep,”

I nodded, and then fell into a deep sleep.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I woke up early one day, a couple weeks after they had captured the Outkasts “second-in-command”. I ran to the bathroom, a hand covering my mouth. Reaching the toilet, I kneeled down, and then puked into the bowl. Clutching my stomach, I leaned against the wall, feeling sicker then I had ever felt before.

About an hour later I heard Adam wake up. “Keri?” he asked groggily, as he searched for my body. I covered my mouth with a hand then puked into the toilet again. “Keri?”

Adam walked into the bathroom, shocked to see me sitting on the floor, crying. “What’s wrong?” he cooed as he sat beside me.

“I’m sick,” I sniffed.

Adam kissed my forehead, softly. “Do you want me to get you anything?”

I shook my head no, as I leaned against the wall.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I whispered, closing my eyes. “Go enjoy the day,”

Adam nodded, “do you want any meds?”

“No…can I talk to Dakota though? Maybe he can help a little,”

“Okay,” Adam said, rushing out of the room.

A few minutes later Dakota walked into the room. “Hey Keri,” he smiled, bouncing into the bathroom.

I giggled, smiling a little bit, “Hey Dakota,”

“What’s up?” he asked, sitting next to me.

“I’m sick,” I gestured to the toilet.

“Aw, that sucks,” Dakota pouted, as he brought me into a hug. “Ya know what cures an upset stomach?”

I shook my head no, smiling.

“A nice long walk,” Dakota jumped up, and then pulled me up after him.

“Dakota!” I all but shrieked, as I giggled.

“Come on, let’s go for a walk,” Dakota whined.

I held up a finger, then leaned over the over the toilet and puked again. I wiped my mouth clean of residue, then flushed the toilet. “Okay lets go,”

Dakota drug me out of the room, and we wandered around the complex, and talked. Eventually we ended up in the “dungeon” where all of the Outkast were locked up. I slowly fell onto the ground as cramps overwhelmed me. “Keri!” Dakota exclaimed, a worried expression plastered to his face.

I sat on the floor, leaning against one of the cells, moaning quietly from the pain. The person that was in the cell came closer to the bars to see what was going on. I glanced over to see it was a girl with an extremely thin frame, her skin was paler then it should have been. Her once piercing blue eyes were now dull; her black hair was oily and stringy. She looked as if she had lost all hope of ever getting out.

I finally was able to straighten, and looked into the cell to see the girl more clearly. She was huddled in a corner of the cell, hunched over, and shivering from a draft that was blowing on her.

“What’s your name?” I whispered, trying to keep my tears back.

She looked up at me surprised, then looked back down at the floor. “Taria,” she whispered, hoarsely, her voice cracking.

I looked at her broken figure sadly. “Dakota,” I squeaked.

“Hm?” he asked looking from the girl, Taria, to me.

“Can we give her some water?” I looked towards him with pleading eyes.

He hook his head no, I could tell there was pain in his eyes.

“Please Dakota,” I pleaded. “The way she’s being treated isn’t’ right. It…it’s inhumane!”

“I’m sorry Keri we can’t, everything’s under lock and key,” Dakota whispered as he led me out of the room.

I started to cry after he closed the door behind us. He gently shushed me, bringing me into a hug. “They’ll be put out of their misery soon,”

I nodded my head, not wanting to think about their fate. “Please, Dakota, can I go back to my room? I’m tired,”

He nodded his head, and then led me back to my room. He made sure I was in the bed, before he left me. “Night,” Dakota whispered.

“G’Night,” I whispered back, the fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah...I dont' like this chapter...but yeah. I'm gonna attempt to finish typing what I have written. I was gonna say something else...but i can't remember...oh yeah, I need help thinking up more gang names. I would greatly appreciate it if any of you could im me or something with a name. thanks :) and hope you liked the reading!