Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Twenty-Three

I lay on the bed, crying trying to get my hangds free from their restraints. I had freed my left hand part way when the doctor walked in, holding a syringe full of the life-sucking liquid that would kill my baby. "No! Get away from me!" I screamed, beginning to thrash on the table, praying my frantic movements wouldn't kill the baby.

"Now Keri," the doctor said in a warning tone. "you need to calm down, or you'll be the death of the baby. Wouldn't you much rather I be the one to do it?"

"No!" I shouted. "Leave him alone!" I wasn't sure how I knew the sex of my baby, but I was pretty sure it was a boy. The doctor moved closer to my abdomen, making the light flash on the needle. I hadn't realized how long the needle was before. I began to thrash even harder as my fear of needles kicked in.

We both glanced towards the door when Adam walked in. He ran over towards me and began to try and hold me still. "Keri you have to abort the baby," Adam grunted, attempting to hold my shoulders still.

"No, keep him away from me!" I shouted, I glanced at Adam to see he went to the other side of the room. He rushed back holding a strap. He attached it to one oend of the table then went to the otherside and attached the other end, pulling it tight.

I gasped as I felt the belt tighten over my chest preventing me from moving much. "why do I need to abort the baby?" I whispered as tears fell down the sides of my face, my last will to fight slowly ebbing away.

"You don't need a baby right now,"

"and why don't I?" I screamed, tensing up as the doctor put the needle by my belly.

He looked away.

"You're the one who doesn't want the baby!' i screached.

"Shut up, Keri," Adam snapped, slapping me in the face glancing up towards the door to see someone was motioning for him to come. "Doc, leave her, we have bigger problems," They both left the room, turning the light off behind them.

I lay on the table, crying. Adam had never hit me before, why had he now? I closed my eyes trying to forget everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took so long to update...this is the first chance I've had in a long while to be able to update. I am going to try and get the rest of this up before the summer ends or...before August when I start moving towards my college campass...either way...I'm sorry this one is so short I hope ya'll enjoy it I'll try and put some more up tonight after work...so sometime around 11 - 11:30? Idk I'll try we'll see what happens...again really sorry this was so late...I have to go get ready for work now...enjoy!