Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Thirty-One

About twenty mintures later we arrived at the Alpahbet Soups hideout. I made a mental note to ask how they got their name.

"He's in there," Tanner and Rhese said at the same time, pointing towards a door.

Dakota nodded his head in thanks.

"Thank you," I called after their retreating forms.

"No problem," they called back. I took a deep breath then knocked on the door. I leaned aganst Dakota in exhoustion.

Dakota chuckled quietly, "Somebody needs to go to bed,"

"Shut up," I murmered, as the door opened, revealing the Alphabet Soup leader.

"Keri?!" he exclaimed in surprise when he saw me.

I smiled weakly, "Hey Josh,"

"What're you doing here? And with a Bloodlust on top of that?" Josh asked, after throwing Dakota a dirty look.

"It's okay, Josh, he's fine," I replied, as Dakotas hand slipped into mine.

Josh noticed this, and looked at me hard, "And what happened to Jordan?"

I quickly lost my smile, "He accused me of not loving him,"

"Ah...I'm sorry, Dearie," Josh said, bringing me into a hug.

I hugged him back, he gently rocked us back and forth. "Thank you," I whispered a few minutes later.

"No problem, hun," Josh whispered in my ear. "So what brings you two to this end of town?"

I held up a finger signaling him to wait a couple of seconds, while I yawned.

He chuckeled, "I think you two should get some sleep first,"

I gave him a weak smile, as I leaned up against Dakota, who wrapped his arms around me. "Same room?" I asked.

Josh nodded.

"Okay," I yawned, then I walked out of the room with Dakota trailing behind me.

"How do you k now him?" Dakota asked as we walked down the hallways.

"We're old friends," I replied as we got weird looks from the other Alphabet Soup members.

"Ah," Dakota nodded his head as I turned and opened a door and walked into an empty room. I flipped on a light to reveal a twin sized bed and a couple of dressers along with a futon.

"Pick where you're sleeping," I said, waving my hand at the bed and futon. "I'll sleep in the other one,"

"I'll sleep in the futon," Dakota said, sitting on it.

I smiled a little, "Okay," I jumped on the bed and lay down. "G'night,"

I heard Dakota laugh quietly, "Night Keri," I was soon out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay Little Girls gone! :P she just went to a friends house and now I have the house to myself...I'm gonna download some music off of the other computer on to here...once I get a chance to a.k.a. when I'm done typing all this up :P happy reading!!!