Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Thrity-Two

I woke up to Josh staring at me. "Hey what's up?" I asked, sitting up slightly.

Josh focusedhis gaze on me, and took in my appearacne. "What happened to you guys?" he finally asked after a pause.

Sighing, I looked down, "Bloodlust wanted us out of the way, and they acheved their goal,"

"What did they do to you guys?"

"Raped the girls and beat the boys," I replied quietly.

"That would explain your stomach then," Josh nodded towards my mid-section.

I looked down and noticed that I was getting a little bigger. "Yeah...it does," I whispered, tears in my eyes.

Josh brought me into a hug, "I'm so sorry, Sweetie,"

Looking over Joshs' shoulder I saw Dakota entering the room. "Hey Dakota," I whispered.

Dakota nodded in acknowlegement then sat down on the futon. We all sat in silence for a couple of minutes, when I sat up quickly.

"Keri, are you okay?" Josh and Dakota asked at the same time.

"Um...yeah," I said, slowly, looking at them weirdly. "But that's not the point," I said hitting the bed a couple of times with my hand. "Dakota,"

"Yeah?" he asked, looking towards me, an eyebrow raised.

"How would you like to become an Outkast?"

"What?!" both Josh and Dakota exclaimed, surprised.

I rolled my eyes, "How would you like to join Outkasts?"

"W-why?" Dakota asked, still wide eyed.

"It's the easiest way to make you disappear, " I replied.

"But-" Dakota started.

"Bloodlust will end up killing you if they ever found you...I"m not going to let that happend," I interrupeted.

Dakota nodded in understanding.

"Josh, I'm going to need some transportation," I said looking towards Josh.

He nodded his head, "You can leave in a few minutes,"

"Kay," I nodded, and stood up. "Well, I don't know about either of you, but I need something to eat.

I heard Josh groan when he realized how much food I would probably eat. I giggled a little at his face. "Don't worry...I dont' eat that much,"

Josh groaned again, when he saw the sarcastic look I was giving him. "Come on Keri, lets get you something to eat," Josh finlly said, and led me out of the room.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

After I had my fill of pancakes, waffles, sausage, and bacon, Josh took Dakota and me to the car garage. He stopped when he reached a tiny, white, on the verge of falling apart car. "This is all I have to offer right now," Josh explained. "Bloodlust put the others out of commission for a while,"

"That's fine, Josh," I replied, hugging him. "We'll be back within a couple of hours,"

"Be safe," Josh replied as Dakota and I climbed into the small car. I started the car and turned on the radio, turning the bass up and switching to my favorite station. Josh shook his head, smiling, when Bad Romance, by Lady GaGa came on.

I pushed the gas and the car jerked forward taking us into the outside world. Dakota rode in silence as we left the Bloodlust territory, okay technically we never left Bloodlust territory but still, and made our way into Outkast territory.

I looked around at my surroundings, shocked. There weren't any litle kids playing outside like they normally would be on a nice sunny day like today. People would peep out their windows when they saw us go by, then quickly close their curtains. It seemed so dreary here, now that Boodlust had taken over. I could feel the tension in the air, and it concerned me.

We finally reached the Outkast hideout, it looked so foreign to me, what with it's windows boarded over and everything. I parked the car then got out looking at my second home.

I heard Dakota get out of the car and walk up next to me. "Everythings changed," I whispered.

"I know," he replied, and brought me ito a hug. I hugged him back for a couple of seconds then let go, deciding it was time to go inside.

Dakota walked me up to the door, trying to keep me calm. I reached for the handle with shaking hands, then turned the knob opening the door.

We walked in to see an empty room. I closed the door behind me then gasped. Dakota turned to see what had bothered me.

"Oh my God," he whispered, in shock.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dun!!! What happened? I"d ask if anyone could guess, but you're just gonna go to the next chapter and find out :-P oh well, I should've been updating this like I was supposed to and I could've asked that question, anywho hope ya'll been having a good read :)