Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Thirty-Six

Over that entire week, Josh, Dakota, and I went down Josh's list of all the gangs and attempted to get them on our side. We weren't successful with a few, but they liked the idea. Most of them agreed to help, they were all tired of Bloodlust ranking above them

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Josh," I called as I began to sit up from my nap.

He looked up from the chair he was sitting in, with a raised eyebrow, "Yes?"

"How many more gangs do we have to talk to yet?" I asked, laying back down.

"We went through all of them," Josh replied.

I groaned, "That's not enough people, and we might have to find someone to replace me if I get too big,"

Josh looked at my stomach when I pointed at it, "When's your next appointment?"

"Next week, they're going to check up on the baby," I replied.

Josh nodded, "How's your appitite?"

I laughed a little, "Um, you might need to buy some more food if I have another midnight snack,"

Josh shook his head in amazement, "How on earth do you eat that much when you're half asleep?"

"There wasn't much to start out with," I shurgged.

Josh groaned, "This'll be the third time this week we went to the store,"

"Yeah well, it wasn't my choice to get pregnant," I replied, sarchastically.

Josh awed and gave me a hug, "It's okay, we'll all get through this."

We were both silent for a couple of minutes. "We need to meet with the gang leaders and figure out what we're doing," I finally said.

"Yeah, "Josh sighed. "So any idea as what to do yet?"

"Nope,"

Josh sighed, "We need to think of something,"

"I know," I replied looking at the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
and this is where I take Josh's " need to think of something" advice to heart...shit. I will try to write tonight and update today or tomorrow...really really rally gonna try I swear I am, but I hope all of you enjoy these many updates! happy reading! oh and sorry this one is so short :(

06/21/12
Bah ha ha ha I'm back and I swear to God I'm finishing this story! Gonna try this week or next, we'll see how work and my daughter treat me. Hope I haven't disappointed too many people in how late I am at finishing this book.