Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Thirty-Seven

"Oh Keri," I heard a voice call me from the hallway, making me look up from the book I was reading.

"Yes?" I asked, curiosity peaked, I set my book down, and walked towards the door.

Josh came up to my door and leaned against it. "So, I've been getting a nagging phone call from a Mr. Jordan,"

I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms, "Yeah, and what's he want?"

"Apparently he misses you and would like to know if he's allowed to see you," Josh smirked slightly, as he watched the confusion on my face.

"But," I started tears in my eyes. "He said I didn't love him,"

Josh straightened then wrapped his arms around me, "It seems he may have had a change of heart,"

I looked up at Joshs face and saw how sincere he was being. "I'll see him," I whispered.

"Oh, good," Josh sighed, relaxing a little, making me look at him supiciously. "Cause he's here,"

"What?" I schreeched, as Jordan walked up to Josh, making both boys cover their ears. "No! Get out of here Jordan! I don't want to see you right now!"

"But-" Jordan started hesitantly, before my door slammed shut in his face.

"Keri!" Josh started banging on my door. "Keri, let us in!"

"Go away," I cried. I wasn't ready to see Jordan yet, he had hurt me too bad.

"Keri, don't make me break this door down," Josh threatened.

I got up off the floor and flung the door open, right as Josh was going to start knocking again. I looked towards Jordan who had a look of sincerity on his face when he saw the tear streaks on my face. "What?" I scoweled.

"Keri, I wanted to apologize for the way I had acted earlier," Jordan started before I could slam the door in his face again.

"I didn't ask you," I snarreled at Jordan. "I was talking to Josh,"

Jordan stood next to Josh looking like a beaten puppy, making my heart soften a little, I quickly averted my gaze to Josh so I wouldn't give in too quickly. "What?" I repeated myself.

"Come on, Keri, you just got done telling me you'd see him,"

"I didn't mean now," I whined.

"Pregnant women" Josh threw his hands in the air in exasperation, making me smile a little.

"Keri, please can I talk to you," Jordan begged me.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, if it'll make you leave faster." I pulled Jordan into my room, shut the door and locked it, making Josh start banging on the door again. "Start talking."

Jordan sat on the futon, glancing around the room, "How long have you been here?"

"Two weeks, but that's not why you're here," I growled.

Jordan sighed, putting his head in his hands, "I miss you,"

"Was this before or after you rejected me," I spat.

"It was after you left okay?" Jordan stood up and put his hands on my arms, looking at me, then looked down at my slightly buldging stomach. "I want to help you through this. I love you, I-I was just so confused back at the clearing. I didn't know what to think about everything. I guess Dakota just explained things a little too fast for me to comprehend. And I was jealous," Jordan looked at the floor ashamed of himself.

"Jealous of what?" I asked, my tone softening.

"Jealous because you were so protective of Dakota. It made me think that after our seperation you had grown feelings for someone else. Like you didn't love me anymore," Jordan looked back at me, tears in his eyes. "I miss you so much, please don't leave me,"

By now I had tears coming down my face, I brought Jordan into a hug and cried into his shirt, "I don't want to leave you. I want to be in your arms forever. I don't ever want to go through this again."

"I'm not going to let you," Jordan whispered into my hair, bringing me in closer.

"Keri!" Josh's voice came floating through the door. "Keri! Let me in this instant! I don't want to see a dead body on the floor!"

I sighed and unlocked the door, opening it, making Josh fall into the room. He glanced up at Jordan and smiled. "Good, you're still alive,"

I rolled my eyes, stepping over Josh, and walking out the door. "I'm gonna visit my sister."
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm back from the dead and I'm going to finish this story wheter or not it kills me. I hope you enjoyed this chapter...and yes I know it's a TON of dialouge. Wish I knew a better way to get my creative juices to start flowing again. Anyone happy that Jordan made up with Keri? Remember to comment! :) I will attempt to get another update sometime this month...no promises tho.