Status: So apparently I died again...I got distracted with the fanfic I'm writing ("Free Falling") I will get back to this story A.S.A.P. until then...dreadfully sorry.

Outkast

Chapter Seven

I stopped a couple of times on my way home. I couldn’t shake off this feeling that someone was following me. Doing a 360, I tried to reassure myself that I was alone. Of course thinking those thoughts didn’t help me either. I continued on my way, once I was convinced I was alone.

I made it home without any complications. I checked the door to my room after I slipped through my window. It was still bolted shut, which meant mom hadn’t come in while I was gone, that’s good; I thought. I quickly changed into my pajamas then lay down in my bed, falling asleep right away.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I woke with a start, when I felt a hand cover my mouth, and I heard whispering. I started thrashing trying to get this unknown person off of me. The person put a hand around my neck, and squeezed, forcing me into silence. “You’re coming with us whether you like it or not,” he hissed into my ear, while letting me breathe slightly.

“That’s what you think,” I spat; he squeezed my neck tighter, making me thrash again. I reached for my phone, that was always under my pillow when it charged, and pushed two, calling Jordan. The person squeezing my neck leaned in and kissed me. I bit his lip as hard as I could.

He pulled back as he hissed, as quietly as he could, in pain. “Give me the rag,” he said, enraged. I looked over to see two other people in my room. They were all wearing ski masks making it difficult for me to recognize them.

One of the two others walked up to the one that still had me in a strangle hold. I began to panic when I smelled the sickly-sweet smell of chloroform. They quickly pressed it to my mouth and nose. The one that had been strangling me let go of his hold around my neck, forcing me to breathe it in.

Before I passed out, I heard Jordan pick up on his end, “Keri?”

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I woke up with a slight pain in my wrists. What the? I thought as I looked at the room I was in. I was tied to a metal chair in the middle of what looked like a big empty warehouse. There were a few small windows that allowed light to enter and a door at each end.

I felt my heart begin to race, as I realized what had happened. My window wasn’t locked after I had gotten home, that’s how they had gotten in. I tried to free my wrists but the ropes only tightened, and cut into my skin. I started, when the door behind me opened.

Not sure what was going to happen to me, I tried to remain calm. I felt hot wet tears course down my face, as my body shook with fear, with what was to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is THIS weeks chapter I almost forgot to post, I have one more so bare with me I think that one's longer than this one...also! Very sorry this ones short, I'm pretty sure the next ones longer