Status: Read Blog

Asylum

Not Suppose To Feel Like This

Frank’s POV

I was asleep in my bed; I could hear footsteps outside my door. I didn’t think nothing about it, the nurses sometimes checks up on us, to make sure no one has run away or worst killed their self’s. I heard my door open and slowly close. I knew right then it wasn’t a nurse I heard the footsteps come closer to my bed my eyes were still closed. I felt someone get on my bed and climb on top of me; I finally open my eyes to see Gerard.

“ Gerard what are you doing here? You’re going to get caught, “ I ask him.

“ I miss you; I haven’t seen you in four days. Why?, “ He ask me while looking into my eyes.

“ You said it would have been better if we didn’t see each other anymore, to pretend we never met, “ I said.

“ You should have known I was laying Frankie, I like you, “ He said. His lips barely touch mine, my heart was racing against my blood, I just look at him.

“ I like you too, “ I whisper before his lips feel onto mine. His lips were soft; my arms warp around his neck. My heart was still racing, and just like that, I woke up.


My eyes shot open, four nights in a row I’ve been having the same dream. This couldn’t be happening to me, I’m not supposed to like anyone; I can’t like anyone. I don’t have feelings; I’m not a normal person. I haven’t left my room in four days, I can’t see Gerard but part of me wants to tell him. I just lay there I look towards the window to see the sun was out.

I climb out of my bed I had to see Gerard I had to tell him, and then maybe my dreams will leave me alone. I can’t keep living like this; it’s bad enough to live with fears. I open my door and got close to the wall; I always feel safe walking close to the wall I know no one will get me. A few minutes later, I finally made it outside; I could feel the warm summer air.

“ So you finally decided to come out, “ Gerard said while sitting in his spot.

“ How did you know it was me, “ I ask him looking at the back of his head.

“You’re the only person who comes out here besides me; it’s not that hard to know. Where have you been, “ He ask while turning towards me.

“ Hiding. That’s why I’m out here; I have to tell you something. I don’t care how you act I’m just hoping it will turn out good. For the last four days I’ve been having these dreams about you, and its always the same. You tell me you like me and then you kiss me, and honesty that scares me. Because I’m starting to realize I like you, but I’m not suppose to like anyone; I’m the insane person, “ I said while looking at him.

He just stared at me like he couldn’t believe the words that just left my mouth and I knew right then it would end badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the shorntess.