Status: Read Blog

Asylum

Regret

Frank POV

My mind ran blank, my heart stop beating. I couldn’t believe he was kissing me, this wasn’t suppose to be happening; I’m suppose to go insane. But instead of going insane I kiss back, my mind was too shock to know what I was doing. I couldn’t help but feel normal just for a minute; I wanted that feeling to last forever. Minutes later, we pulled apart and just stared at each other.

“ Why did you kiss me, “ I ask while trying to still believe what just happen.

“ I don’t know, I wasn’t thinking. You kiss back though, “ He said while looking at me.

“ I know I did and I don’t know why. But I knew for a minute I felt normal, I felt alive. I can’t explain it and it’s scaring me too death, “ I replied.

“ Scaring you? It’s scaring me, I never talk to anyone in this place; let alone kiss them. This can’t be happening, “ He said while putting his hands on his face.

“ So what? You regret kissing me now, “ I ask in an angry tone.

“ What? No, I don’t know honesty, but this is all new to me. I never talk to anyone not even the doctors and when you came along I started to talk and now here I am kissing you, “ He said while taking his hands off his face.

“ I know this is all new to me as well, I never let anyone touch me and yet I let you kiss me. I must be going insane, “ I said

“ So what do we do? Go on with our lives as nothing happen? “ He ask while looking at me.

“ I don’t know I just need to warp my head around this, give me time, “ I replied.

“ Here take all the time you need, “ He said while leaving.

I wanted to yell out, chase him but I didn’t I just watch him leave like before. I couldn’t believe what happen, this wasn’t right. I slowly made my way back inside, into my room. I lay on bed letting sleep take over.

I heard my door open I look to see Gerard coming in here, I didn’t know what was going on. He slowly got on my bed and lay on top of me.

“ I miss you, “ He whisper out.

“ Gerard what are you doing, “ I ask while being nerves. I wont lie I did like this but this was kind of scaring me too.

“ You know you want to be with me, why deny it. Your heart is telling you to be with me, but its your mind that’s getting in the way, “ He said while looking into my eyes.

“ I never said I didn’t wont to be with you, “ I whisper

“ Then why don’t you let your heart take over, and just listen to it, “ He said right before he kiss me.

His soft lips met mine and I was taken over, all my fears went away. I warp my hands around his neck, the kiss got deeper, and just like that I woke up.


My eyes shot open, my heart was racing. Maybe I should just listen to my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait :( I know I'm a bad person.
Check out my new story Let Me In ??