Status: Read Blog

Asylum

No More Deal

Frank POV

Weeks have gone by since I've started talking to Carmen, I still hated every minute of it. She wasn't helping me at all, I tried talking to my doctor once again but it was the same old thing. Either talk to her or there was no deal, it was unfair. I didn't like Carmen she kept question me about Gerard, no matter how many times I told her we were just friends, her mind thought otherwise.

" So have you been talking to Gerard any,” She ask while looking at me.

" Yes. And again we are just friends, nothing more. I'm sick and tired of you always asking me the same damn question, " I replied in anger.

“There’s no need for that Frank, I was only asking you a question, " She said.

" Yes there is! You always ask me the same damn thing, thinking I'm finally going to crack and tell you the truth. We are friends that’s it, nothing more. I'm straight, not fucking gay. I don't think I would be with anyone if I keep going insane! I'm done with this, I don't care about the deal anymore, if it means I have to keep talking to you then I don't won’t the deal, " I yelled before leaving her office.

I finally crack I was surprise I lasted that long, it felt good to finally let her know how I felt. I needed to find Gerard he was the only person who could calm me down. I knew where he would be, I ran towards the outside, running outside. I was too busy running I didn't realize I ran into someone, but I knew who it was.

“What’s wrong, Frankie?, " He ask me while slowly wrapping his arms around me.

“I finally told Carmen how I felt about her. I can't keep talking to her, I just can't. She won't leave me and you alone, I had it. I don't care about the deal anymore, please don't make me talk to her, “I said while trying to calm down.

" Shh, just breathe. Everything will be alright; I won't make you talk to her. You don't need to talk to her anyway, not if she won't leave you alone, " He replied.

My heart started to slow down, I no longer felt like I was going insane.

" I can't take it anymore, I hate talking to someone I don't know and hate. I tried talking to my doctor about it, but he keeps saying either talk to her or no deal. But at this point I don't care; I can't keep talking to her, " I said while looking up at him.

" I understand everything is alright. Tomorrow me and you will go talk to your doctor about this, we'll make him listen and understand, there will be a way to fix this, " He replied.

No one has ever made me feel like this and I will admit it still scared me, but I realize sometimes its alright to be scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again sorry for the long wait. Hate me if you want, I dont blame you.
And if you want check out my new stories,
Let Me In
Just Listen
We Are What We Are (Frikey)