Status: Read Blog

Asylum

Trust

Frank POV

I couldn't believe it. He was kissing me. My heart had come to a stop. My mind finally came back and I kiss back. It felt right. It was something I never felt before I never wanted this feeling to leave. We were so lost the moment we had no idea who was standing behind us.

"What is the meaning of this, "A voice said.

I knew that voice, it was the doctor. I turn to see him standing there, his face had an angry look.

"You both know the rules. There is no relationship between patient. I had a feeling Carmen was right about you two. Tomorrow Frank you will be leaving, "Doctor said before going back in.

For what seemed like the millionth time my world once again came to a stop. I didn't won't to leave anymore. I couldn't leave, I couldn't believe this was happening.

"This can't be happening, I can't leave, "I said while looking at Gerard.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine I promise. I won't let some stupid doctor tare us apart, "He said while hugging me.

I wanted to believe him like I have been but this time I don't think I can. I would be leaving tomorrow there was nothing I could do. I had to go talk to Alexia, maybe she could help.

"I have to go talk to Alexia, she can help. Stay out here, alright, "I said before leaving.

I ran towards Alexia office I just ran inside not caring if she was with someone. Lucky for me she was in her office.

"Frank what's wrong, "She asked while looking at me.

"My doctor caught Gerard and me kissing. We got into a fight and then he kissed me. His making me leave I don't won't to leave. I know we're not supposed to have relationships but I can't help who I fall for. He has help me so much, without him I wouldn't be getting better. Alexia please you have to help, "I replied with tears going down my face.

"Frank calm down. I'm going to have a talk with your doctor. This isn't right. He needs to know this isn't a good thing. Go back to Gerard, I'm going to have a talk with your doctor, "She said while getting up.

I never trusted anyone until I met Gerard he was the only person I ever trusted but after today I can say my trust for Alexia was there. I walk out of her office, hoping I wouldn't be leaving tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update. Read chapter 26 before this one.
Note:Frank is seeing Alexia NOT Carmen. I meant to be putting Alexia but I put Carmen instead. Carmen is no longer there.