Status: Read Blog

Asylum

Everyone Is Afraid Of Something

Frank’s POV

For the first time I didn’t have an answer, I couldn’t answer his question. To be honest I had no idea why I wasn’t going insane. I should have gone insane since the first time I saw him but it never happen I hated what was happening.

“ I honesty I have no idea. I don’t understand it; I should have gone insane when I first saw you. I never got along with strangers but for some reason I haven’t do it with you, its scaring me, “ I said as I look at him.

“ Maybe the fear is all in your head, it has to be. That’s where fears comes from, your head making things up into making you think there something to fear, when all along there was nothing to fear. Maybe this is a sign that you’re wanting to change, “ He replied.

I just stared at him as if he was the one who was insane I wasn’t wanting to change. I didn’t wont to change who I was this was my life. I’ve been here since I was ten and here I was sixteen, I’ve been here for six years, I wasn’t going to change.

“ That’s not right, I’ve been here for six years I haven’t change yet. I’m not going to change, this is my life the only thing I’ve ever know. Just give me time I’ll go insane, “ I said as if I kept telling myself that it would happen.

“You’re afraid to change, I can see it your eyes. It’s alright to be afraid, everyone’s afraid of something, right? You shouldn’t let that stop you for wanting to change, “ He said.

I wasn’t afraid of change I didn’t wont to change, I was starting not to like him anymore. He kept putting thoughts into my head, as if I didn’t have enough thoughts as if was.

“ Look I’m not afraid of changing, I just don’t wont too. So just drop it, this is my life, “ I replied while looking at him.

“ Fine, why I should I care if you change, like you should its your life, “ He said this time not looking at me.

I didn’t reply back I had nothing to say, what if this was a sign I wanted to change? I’ve been here for six years, part of me wanted to be free to see the real world, to know what life is like behind the brick wall, but the other part didn’t wont to change, that I was happy the way I was.

“ Let me ask you something, how come I haven’t seen you around here? I’ve been here for six years and not once have I seen you, “ I ask him.

“ I just came here about a month ago. No one really notices me; I’m either in this room or my own. I don’t get out a lot, “ He replied.

Again I didn’t reply, he seem like he was telling the truth but part of me didn’t know if I should believe him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story will be very different then before.