Status: comments?

Beauty Is So Vain

Don't Trust Me

Elena talked excitedly with Cody about a new violently bloody video game but couldn't shake the feeling of being watched, she turned around and saw the countless wrestlers backstage, either going over lines or getting ready for a match. Then she saw him. Randy Orton, staring at her with a slight smile on his lips. The way he looked at her was a bit hot but she tried her best not to let it show.

"Ok Legacy, you guys go out in about 90 seconds." A guy with a clipboard nodded to them and right as he said that, the RAW theme, "...To Be Loved" by Papa Roach blasted through the speakers and the fans outside yelled, trying to get the attention of the cameras sweeping over them.

Randy slowly shifted his eyes to the two men before him and started speaking. Elena turned back to her conversation to see that Cody was gone. She hadn't heard him say anything but she realized he was with Ted talking to Randy.... whom she was staring at relentlessly.

Being new to the brand, Elena had hardly ever seen a match with Legacy so she was excited she could witness their actions here tonight. "Hey what's up with you?" Eve nudged her, suddenly taking up Cody's space. Elena jumped slightly, scared of the sudden movements.

"Nothing I'm just anxious for the match to start." just like before, when she finished speaking, the theme for Legacy blared throughout the arena.

Eve set her lips in a smirk, Elena was her best friend so it was natural she could read her like a book. The girl was dying to see Randy fight. Eve flicked her eyes to her right. In the dim backstage lighting, she saw John Cena talking to a short woman with exotic black curls.

"Damn bitch!" Eve cursed quietly, she excused herself from Elena and walked with purpose to the two.

"....Yeah you're muscles are so huge, no wonder you beat him so easy." Melina breathed, flaunting her breasts in a classless way. John nodded uneasily, obviously uncomfortable with her forwardness.

Seeing an opportunity, Eve brushed past Melina and wrapped her arms around John's neck, still slightly sweaty and kissed him. Even though it was a huge surprise, John kissed back even snaking his arms around Eve's waist.

Eve pulled away and smiled sweetly at the confused John Cena. "So baby, how was your match?" she asked, not bothering to notice Melina fuming silently next to them, just as shocked as John was. "Huh? Oh it was great. Amazing." he answered, more confused then ever.

At last, Eve acknowledged the other Diva's presence. "I'm sorry Melina did you need something?" she asked sweetly.

Melina Perez regained control over herself and managed a small smile. "I'll get it within time."

With her simple answer, she turned on her heel and walked away. Getting John was going to be harder than she thought.

Eve looked up at John who still had his arms around her. "Your welcome." she smirked. A strong sense of accomplishment and attraction setting her on Cloud 9. "Uh, thanks I guess. I thought she would never give up." he hastily removed his arms from her, after realizing she kissed him to save him.

Awkward silence came between them for the briefest of moments before John cleared his throat and nodded to Elena, chewing her fingernails watching Randy's match with Shawn Micheals, Triple H was at ringside.

"She have a thing for him or something?" John chuckled as she wiggled around in her wrestling gear, Randy was on the mat.

Eve bit down on her lip. "I doubt it, he kinda freaks her out. He scares me too. What with his staring and smirking...." she shuddered. Randy wasn't exactly her favorite person in the world, back when she first started after winning the Diva Search he had been nice to her when he saw her, so naturally she developed a small school girl crush on him. When he didn't respond to her flirting, she switched into recovery mode. Which meant she acted like he wasn't above the gunk on her boot.

Eve Torres was a girl who changed love intrests as much as she changed outfits, which was alot. She hoped deep down that John wouldn't be another dead end crush but maybe a love.

John was about to defend his friend but saw Eve was deep in thought. He couldn't help but smile at how cute she looked. Her brow furrowed slightly, as she pouted her volumptous lips with her leps crossed when she was still standing. He also knew that he wasn't exactly a good match for her. He had a new girl at his side every week, always bored, never satisfied.

He sighed softly, wondering if Eve could be the girl to save him from the sea of bimbo hookups and love him. John shook his head, he wouldn't go that far. Love? C'mon that was kid stuff.

Elena West stared at the ring in wonder, Randy was really, really good. He used the powerful muscles in his thighs to lift him up into a daring drop kick, nailing a shot to Shawn's face.

Shawn fell to the mat, his arms sprawled out around him. Internally, Elena cheered them both on, still on the fence about who she wanted to win. Randy paced around the ring like an animal in a cage. Elena stared out in a strange bewilderment.

What was he getting ready to do?

As Shawn was about to get up, Randy ran full speed andkicked punted him in the skull. Elena covered her mouth in shock and disgust. How could he hurt Shawn like that? Such a thing couldn't be part of any script! She shook her head violently, trying desperately to dismiss what she had just witnessed.

Randy covered Shawn for the pin, raising Shawn's leg as far as it would go. He knew he would get hell for kicking Shawn but he wanted to get a rise out of the fans. He wanted to give them a new reason to hate him. Call it insanity or a good move for the show since more people would want to see what Randy Orton did this week.

He looked at the ramp and saw the outline of a woman, the one from before if he wasn't mistaken. He saw the astonishment in her eyes and winked, setting a wicked smirk on his lips as his eyes twinkled.

Elena glared at him, then ran from the curtain bumping into John and Eve who wore matching expressions of sympathy.

She didn't realize this until later but they looked at her like that because that was how Randy Orton was expected to act. She had never seen him on t.v. therefore she had never known.

One thing was certain in Elena's mind as she jogged to the backrooms used by the medics to wait for Shawn, Randy Orton was nothing more than a cold, cruel animal- no a Viper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww poor Elena. What would you guys have done if you were her? Do you guys think its right that she hates him now? tell me what you think.<3