Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 19

Gerard.

On the drive home all I could think of is Frank. The way that he smiles, the way that his lips gently massages mine, the way that he moans when I barely touch him. That's my favourite part. I feel really good, knowing that I had caused that ecstasy.

I put on the Misfits as loud as I can and sing my heart out, headbanging at all the red traffic lights. I see a couple look at me strangely but I just grin and blow kisses in their direction. They can’t wait to speed away from my side! I giggle and speed home.

I literally skip into the house (haha, that’s how happy I am!!) and sing uplifting songs as I turn the key in the lock. My mom shouts down at me, “SHUT THE FUCK UP, RETARD!!”

“Yes, mom! Love you!” I yell up the stairs and there’s silence. I must have scared her slightly. I laugh at the thought. It’s not often I scare my mom.

I bound up to Mikey’s room and jump on him, who’s reading innocently on his bed. He grins.

“What the fuck, Gerard?” he asks, teasing me.

“Ohhhh…nothing!” I sigh, snuggling up to him. I see him give me a strange look but I just give him a peck on the cheek.

“Get offff Gee!” he squeals. Fourteen year old boys can’t handle the love, can they?

Frank.

I’m laying on my bed, so deep in thought that I don’t notice my mum coming into my room.

“Frank?” she asks, coming to sit down on the bed.

“What do you want?” I ask, glaring, as I’ve probably mentioned, I really don’t like my mom!

“Frank… do you think it would be possible to keep it down while pleasuring yourself,” she asks, bluntly, no trace of emotion on her botox injected face. I turn bright red and cough.

“You heard that?!” I exclaim.

“I think the whole of Belleville heard you, Frank!”

“Sorry mom, uhh... yeah, can you leave now?” I say loudly, so fucking embarrassed.

“Now Frank, I hope you don’t feel embarrassed to talk to me about this kind of thing, I know you and Courtney have done it because I found the condom, but what I don’t know is why didn’t you tell me?” she exclaims. My eyes widen. Oh god!

“Yeah mum go now please,” I plead, trying to shove her off my bed.

“Okay, okay, I’m going… oh, and Frank, please don’t get your bodily fluids on the sheets, they’re clean on today,” she says as she leaves the room.

The very second she’s gone, I bury my face in my pillow, my face bright red, I wonder what she’d say if she knew Gerard was jerking me off while I was talking to my girlfriend, hmm…

Gerard.

I see him walking towards me, his face blurred with tears of happiness. I couldn’t be happier. Everything is as light as air. Frank’s chest gleams and I long to touch it, caress his nipples and rub his pecks. He walks slowly towards me, almost as if it’s a scene from a romantic movie. I grin at him. He finally reaches me, his hands entwining with mine.

He kisses me, his lips tender and careful as he flicks his tongue inside my mouth, making me moan with anticipation. The kiss is so different from normal, but I don’t care. I explore the inside of his mouth, as we swap saliva and he holds me close. I feel so light-hearted. I yearn for more, getting impatient as my erection gets harder and harder in my jeans. Will he be ready yet?

He senses my desires and kneels down, bringing me down with him. He undoes his clasp effortlessly, tossing them aside and ripping mine off too. It’s almost as if he told my clothes to leave my body. We’re both naked and I gaze at his lower half, my erection throbbing painfully. I disregard his face as I’m transfixed.

He leans over me and slowly goes into me, making me moan with pleasure. I’ve been fucked before, but never pain free like this. I push my hips back, forcing him in deeper. As I get near to climaxing, he leans over and presses his lips to mine, and as he pulls away, the blurry face becomes clear.

He smiles at me, his gaze melting my insides. I smile and kiss him again, only to have it cut short. I whimper, trying to hold his face with my hands, but he’s pulled out of my grasp. He gives me a frightened look and he looks like he’s being forced away from me by a thousand hands, grabbing him and digging in their razor-sharp nails. I scream but nothing comes out. Everything seems to be in slow motion, and I see him being led off, kicking mid-air and thrashing around trying to free himself. I try to get up but I’m tied to the floor, my hands and feet nailed tight. I start to cry, my sobs choking me and I can’t breathe.

FRAAAAANK!


I wake up, sitting up, panting and sweating. I feel tears cascading down my face, my breathing forced and my eyes dart around the room, until I finally relax. It was only a dream. I sigh, running my hands through my hair, smearing it with sweat.

Frankie…don’t leave me…

Frank.

I wake up early the next morning. The early morning sun's just coming over the horizon. I pull on my pants, a white tshirt, my old etnies and my football jacket, stepping outside into the cool morning air. I walk into the garden, shivering I pull my jacket tighter around me.

My mind wanders to thoughts of Gerard, what was he doing now? Was he asleep? Probably, was he thinking of me? Dreaming of me?. I think about Courtney about how thick she is to not have noticed what was going on right in front of her eyes. I don’t want her to find out; knowing her she’d tell the whole school.

I grip hold of my hair in frustration, the image of Gerard while he was jerking me off flashing past my eyes. I feel my dick twitch in my pants and I curse myself. I sigh and go sit down on the dewy grass, lying down and looking up at the sky, turning from dusky pink to blue. I imagine Gerard lying down beside me, our hands entwined and our lips pressed gently together, I wish he was here with me…
♠ ♠ ♠
Longggggggg one for you =D
Please comment!! <3