Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 21

Gerard.

I’m really embarrassed when Frank opens the door of the cubicle. I’m still panting slightly, with my hands shaking and my face coated with sweat. To be honest Frank looked kind of turned on. I grinned awkwardly at him, hoping he wasn’t judging me.

“Look, Gerard,” says Frank hesitantly, and I wait quietly for the worst.

“There’s something I have to do, which will make us even.” His eyes glint mischievously, and I look at him curiously. I have no idea what he’s hinting at, but I don’t have long to think about it long. He locks the door behind him and in one swift movement he pulls me to my feet and kisses me passionately. I’m mildly surprised that he’d do this in school, but I don’t mind. If anything I just kiss harder, our tongues fighting for dominance.

I moan into his mouth, and feel him grin. All this and more makes my painful erection bulge against the rough fabric of my jeans, and I have to release it before I get more agitated. But Frank senses my discomfort and unzips them for me, gasping at the feel of my hard shaft. I let out a moan as Frank teases me, rubbing softly around the head. He’d broken the kiss but I hardly notice, my back arching in pleasure as he jerked me off.

This pleasure is more intense than I’ve ever felt. My whole body tingles and I moan. I start to jerk in time of his pumps but they get too fast and I just let him work his magic.

I open my eyes and look at him and I see he’s immensely enjoying pleasuring me, giggling at my exhilaration. I give one last moan and come all over his hand, almost screaming with ecstasy.

“What’s going on in here?” I hear a voice. It’s the principle.

Frank.

Oh fuck fuck fuck shitting motherfucking agh!

I rapidly pull my hands out of his pants, I panic as I search for something to wipe his cum off, Gerard quickly zips his pants up again as I grab some toilet roll and wipe it off with that.

“Uhh nothing,” I stammer nervously as Gerard looks as if he finds this funny, holding back laughter. I feel like punching him. I take a deep breath as I slowly open the door, revealing the principle Mr. Harper and a young freshman boy standing next to him. The boy looks at us wide eyed.

“Well would you please care to explain what you were doing in there Mr Iero and Mr Way, young Thomas here was walking past the bathroom and he said he heard moans of pain and came to find me,” he says and I hear Gerard silently snort, moans of pain pfft!

“We were just uhh…” I say, racking my brains for an excuse that didn’t involve ‘oh yeah I was just giving him a quick handjob’, my face turning bright red, mirroring Gerards.

Gerard echoes my ‘uhh’ and I see a deep frown form on Mr Harper’s face.

“You two are quite frankly, disgusting, please refrain from taking part in sexual activities on the school premises and during school hours,” He says sternly and little Thomas’s eyes widen as he realizes what we were doing.

“Sorry, Sir,” We both mumble at the same time.

“And you, Iero… I must say I am very surprised at you,” He says, shooting daggers in my direction.

“You are both suspended for two days, please collect your belongings and get out” He barks. I walk past him, picking up my bag, a solemn look on my face, inside I’m grinning like crazy.

Gerard.

I struggle not to laugh as we walk past Mr Harper and the wide-eyed freshman – the look on his face’s classic! He looks like he’s practically witnessing a horror movie.

We sling our backpacks around our shoulders and go through the front doors, and I start giggling. Frank looks at me and punches me hard on the shoulder.

“Ow!” I whimper, “What was that for?”

“Stop being so fucking hot, you bastard,” he growls, “or we couldn’t be in this mess.”

That just makes me giggle harder and he lets slip a small grin, which he tries to disguise immediately. I just smirk at him and wink. He smiles properly then, his perfect teeth contrasting with his tanned skin. It took all my self-control not to seduce him right then and there. It’s really weird, Frank was looking at me then looking away and repeats this several times, as if he was arguing in his mind.

I look at him quizzically and he starts running, laughing and racing me to the car. I oblige, hitting him over the head with my backpack as I pass. I hear a playful, “Oooh, you’re getting it now,” and running footsteps quickly catching up with me. I could never match him athletically and it’s not long before I stop to catch my breath.

“So, waddya wanna do?” Frank inquires, his eyes glittering seductively.

I think I’m going to like being suspended.

Frank.

I chuck my bag on the back seat of my car and Gerard copies me before climbing in.

“Soooooooo where we going?” I ask, grinning at him.

“Ummm… well not my house, my mum's probably drunk again, she’s such a fucking bitch I swear!” He says jokingly but I can tell he’s serious.

“Oh we could go to the park… y’know the woods, it’s near my house” I say, an evil glint in my eye.

Gerard grins back and winks at me, oh yeah, he totally gets what I mean by that.

I laugh and start the car and The Misfits instantly blares out the speakers and Gerard looks at me dumbstruck.

“Shit dude I wouldn’t have expected you to like The Misfits!” He exclaims.

“Fuck yeah, man they’re awesome” I say grinning as I press the button on the car door, opening the windows, the loud music blaring out to the sleepy street.

Suddenly without warning, Gerard leans over and kisses me, gripping onto my shoulders tightly. I coax his lips open with my tongue and I slip inside his hot wet mouth.

Hell yeah being suspended rocks!
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy my lovelies! and don't forget to comment ;-)