Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 23

Gerard.

My life is like a fucking yo-yo. I’m Frank’s friend. I’m not. I am. I’m not. That’s what it seems, although he insists I am all the time. I just feel like I’m simply a plaything of his, something he can discard at any point, chucking me carelessly over his shoulder anytime he gets bored with me. I feel myself falling, my life spiralling endlessly through time, with no-one to catch me.

I see a shooting star pass through my window. I sigh. Am I too old for these childish games? One more wouldn’t hurt.

“I wish…” I whisper, “that it was different between Frank and me.”

I left it at that, simple and safe. I feel a tear trickling down my cheek.

“Gerard?” I hear an inquisitive voice travelling towards the air to my open window, and I’m mildly surprised to find myself kneeling down. I hastily wipe the salty tear away and turn away from him.

“Hey Mikes,” I try, forcing a smile as I turn back to face him. His face is full of concern.

“You alright, Gee?” he asks cautiously.

I don’t answer. I just sit on my broken, creaking bed and beckon him over. His mouth breaks into a smile and he comes over, sitting in between my legs and I lie back on my pillow, just like we used to. I rock him slowly, side to side, breathing into his hair, wrapping my arms around him. If I don’t feel protected, the next best thing is to protect someone else.

I hear him whisper coarsely into my ear. “I love you Gerard.”

I smile widely, tickling his ear with my reply, “I love you too, Mikes.”

Frank.

Gerard left a few hours ago, after that outburst in the woods we worked on our project a bit, talked, ate Oreos, I tried to initiate some kissing but he wasn’t having it.

I sigh and think about Gerard, he’s a guy, he’s attractive, no scratch that he’s very attractive, just thinking about his pale skin contrasting with his dark hair makes my dick twitch in my pants.

His grin, showing his white teeth.

I slide my hand down, toying with my nipples through my shirt.

His smirk.

I reach the button on my jeans, I undo it and pull down the zipper.

The way his moans sound like music to my ears.

I slide my hand into my pants, taking my slowly hardening cock into my hands.

His face as he cums.

I start to stroke myself, slowly at first, teasing myself just like Gerard did.

The way he touches me, his hand wrapped firmly around my aching arousal.

I grip myself tightly and pump myself hard, letting out choked moans.

His mouth, his gorgeous gorgeous mouth, covering mine in a passionate kiss.

I tease my head, swiping up the precum and using it to help my strokes.

The way my name sounds on his lips, the way that he smiles at me, the way that he makes me feel more complete than Courtney ever could.

I let out a strangled moan of Gerard’s name and cum hard all over my hand, panting, sweat dripping off my face.

Oh Gerard what you do to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
*hugs amazing commenters*