Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 32

Gerard.

I grin as I back out of the driveway, loving that he came out for me, and didn’t just leave me to die without him. We drive about a quarter of the way, sitting in comfortable silence, talking every now and again about random things. I feel at peace, though there’s a nagging sensation I feel in my mind, one that’s telling me, almost desperately, that we’ll never be fully comfortable. Not now, not ever.

I turn on the radio and start headbanging to something that I’ve never heard before. It sounds quite good – I may just start listening to crappy girl bands. Frank giggles at my random outburst and I turn away from him for a moment, looking into the rear-view mirror at the cars behind me.

I turn around abruptly and ram my hands down on the steering wheel, as if I was in a driving lesson and was told to concentrate. My eyes widen as I see Frank fiddling with my buckle, and I try to squirm away.

“Shhh, Gerard,” he soothes, and the sound of his voice calms me. I sit back and let him, but as I feel him grasp my cock, I whimper in pleasure and nearly swerve into a lamppost.

“Oi, careful you retard!” he giggles and resumes stroking me gently, teasing me, before taking me into his mouth and sucking it hard.

The pleasure is so overwhelming; I can barely concentrate on the road. I buck slightly as he cups my balls in his hands. Fuck, is this really his first time? I didn’t question it though, as I grip his hair, not noticing the car swerving.

“FUCK IT GERARD!” he screams and he leaps up and grabs the wheel, leaving me whining from lack of touch. He slaps me playfully. “If you want this, stop trying to kill us!”

I giggle and look at him, pleading him to continue. He obliges as I take the wheel again, and I feel myself getting closer, the muscle spasms out of control. I moan, but remember to keep my eyes on the road. It gets harder and harder to focus as he swirls his tongue around my tip and runs his hands up and down my hard cock, and my eyes squeeze shut for a second, only to fly open again as I erupt inside his mouth, and I moan loudly.

We stop at traffic lights and an obviously homophobic couple glare at us, but I grin back and make blatant orgasmic faces at them through the window. As I open my eyes properly, I almost scream. Frank jumped up, confused.

“C-coach Patterson?”

Frank.

I hear Gerard let out a squeak of surprise and go rigid, I jump up, cum dripping from my lips as I stare into the eyes of Coach Patterson and his wife, both with disgusted looks on their faces. Coach Patterson’s glare burns into me and I feel about 2 feet tall.

I look over at Gerard who is torn between the urge to speed away and the urge to burst out laughing, he just stares at his lap. My faces is flushed and the lights turn green, Gerard drives away at top speed as I let out a groan of despair, wiping my mouth and burying my face in my hands.

“There goes my chances of staying on the football team,” I groan.

“I’m never gonna be able to show my face in school again, he’s gonna fucking tell everyone!” I say my voice getting louder. I feel the car stop and I realize we must have arrived at his house.

“It’ll be ok Frankie, he wont tell anyone I’m sure,” Gerard tries to reassure me but I’m not having any of it.

“Okay! You call this okay” I cry out and rub my face. “I’m gonna get the shit beaten out of me by my best friend for being a fucking faggot!”

“You want me to drive you home?” Gerard asks in a small voice.

“No, we have to get this fucking project done!” I snap as I climb out the car

“If that’s what you want,” He replies and climbs out with me.

He rummages in his pockets for a while, cursing under his breath. “I can’t find my fucking keys,” He groans.

“Hopefully Mikeys in” He says as he goes and knocks on the door. After a few seconds I hear footsteps and the same small bespectacled boy answers the door.

Mikey.

I open the door, expecting to see Gerard at the door, blushing as he tells me he forgot his keys again, grinning insanely like he has been doing since we joined this new school. His smile makes me smile. I love to see him happy, happier than I’ve seen him in ages. I love him so much and it tears me apart when I see him hurt, like he has been so many times before.

But I didn’t. It was Gerard, blushing as usual with the mutter, “I forgot them again, Mikes. Sorry.” And with him was a guy looking so pissed off he might punch someone. Most likely a small, scrawny hopeless guy like me. He looked like the last guy Gerard would hang out with; he looked like he would take the piss out of him the first chance he got. But Gerard had a look on his face that I’d seen only once before, and I didn’t like it.

“M-Mikey, this is my friend, Frank.” I can tell that he desperately wants me to approve. I don’t.

“Oh. Hey.” I mutter, standing back reluctantly to let them in. His friend comes in and forces a smile, then looks back at Gee and winks at him. I see Gerard blush slightly and his eyes go to the floor, biting his lips. Oh no.

“Gee, can I talk to you for a sec?” I see him look at Frank, who shrugs and goes upstairs. How does he already know his way to Gerard’s room?

“What the hell are you thinking, Gerard?” I accuse, as soon as Frank’s out of earshot.

“What do you mean, M-mikes?” he stutters, and he starts playing with his sleeve.

“You know what I mean! How could you fall in love with this guy?” He stops with a frightened look on his face.

“I-I don’t love him.”

“Stop lying to me Gerard! I know that look. You love him. Can’t you see that you’re going to get hurt?” I feel tears try to leak out of my eyes, but I hold them back.

“What the fuck do you know, Mikey?” he yells, clenching his fists. I see a tear roll down his cheek. “This doesn’t have anything to do with you, so keep out of the way! I don’t need you!” He brushes past me, but it feels like a herd of buffalo stampeding over me, I lean against the wall and slip down it, my head banging against it.

Gerard…

Frank.

I sit on the moth-eaten, faded sofa, feeling awkward, Gerard and Mikeys argument, echoing through the walls, I hear snippets of their conversation.

I know that look. You love him.

Keep out of the way! I don’t need you!

I hear the thudding of footsteps going up the stairs then the sound of a door slamming. I turn around and see Gerard standing in the doorway to the living room, tears slowly making their way down his face, pooling at his chin then dripping to the floor.

“D-did you hear any of that?” He whispers, rubbing his eyes.

Yes.

“No,” I say shaking my head. He looks pleased with this answer and comes to sit down next to me on the sofa.

“My brother isn’t usually an asshole. He normally gets on with everyone,” Gerard mutters, his fist clenched tightly.

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it” I assure as I place my hand on his shoulder.

I suddenly hear loud footsteps stomping down the stairs, he storms past us.

“Where are you going?” Gerard asks.

“Oh fuck you,” Mikey grumbles and the front door slams.

“So…” Gerard says quietly.