Status: Completed

High School Is the Least of Our Worries.

Chapter 34

Gerard.

I rush out of the room and call out Mikey’s name, my voice echoing around the house. Shiiiiit… He doesn’t answer, so I listen closely. I hear a door closing downstairs, so I rush down and find him in the kitchen, tears running down his cheeks. He’s sitting on the cold ground, his legs up supporting his arms, which are burying his head.

“Mikey…” I whisper, kneeling down and reaching out to him. He swipes my arm away and looks up at me, with a tear-stained face but with a look of anger and hurt.

“Don’t fucking touch me.” he growls, shifting away from me. I flinch and tears come to my eyes.

“Mikey, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for you to see…” I trail off, as Mikey stand up, towering over me.

“Fucking hell Gerard! Didn’t you learn last time? Didn’t you learn how much it fucking hurt? DON’T YOU FUCKING REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!” he screams, the last line making me wince in painful remembrance. Of course I fucking remember; don’t make me relive it.

“This is just…different, Mikey.” I try to reason, but he just looks at me.

“What, you’re that blind? I love you so fucking much Gerard, I hate to see you hurt!” he shudders and looks down. I see tears rolling down his cheeks, and he starts to sob uncontrollably. I step forward, allowing him to collapse into me as I stroke his hair.

“Shhhh…” I soothe, kissing the top of his head. “I love you too.”

Frank.

I sit on Gerard’s old creaky bed feeling awkward (again), waiting for Gerard to finish his conversation with Mikey (again). I can’t believe Mikey saw us! I mean fuck that’s something no one should ever walk in on.

I hear muffled shouts and sobs coming from downstairs and I know it can’t be going well. I sigh and lie down on the pillow. The pillow that Gerard must sleep on every night. I press my face into it and breathe in the scent, it smells of Gerard completely and I inhale again deeply.

I then sit up and inspect his room, much like I did the first time I was ever in here, fuck that seems like forever ago. I see x-men and batman comics in a messy pile on his desk, clothes still strewn over the floor, beer cans and vodka bottles still litter the room, a few more there than the last time I was here I notice.

I hear the creak of the stairs and a door shutting. Gerard enters his room, wiping his eyes with the corners of his hoodie.

“Mikey’s gone out,” He says quietly as he sits down next to me, making the bed sink on one side slightly. I nod and pull him into a hug.

“What did he say?” I ask

“He’s scared you’ll hurt me,” He whispers, looking at his hands in his lap. I shake my head and put a hand on his shoulder.

“I’ll never hurt you,” I whisper, even though I know I’ve hurt him countless times in the last few days.

“I know you wont… I trust you Frankie,” He says softly.

Gerard.

I feel so secure in his arms. Mikey’s wrong. He’d never do anything to hurt me. But there’s something in this eyes, something that holds him back. I wish I could tell him that being gay isn’t abnormal; sure it’s not what most people are, but … I should stop wishing.

Wishing never works. It only makes your heart break faster.

I snuggle into him, enjoying the tender moment. I have to find away to make Mikey see that he’ll never hurt me, that he’ll stick with me no matter what. I know what I can do. If I do it right, it may also make Frank see that we’re meant to be together.

I turn around and kiss his neck, starting with small tender kisses that barely touch him. He shivers and I increase it, biting his skin gently and I hear him moan softly, putting his hands on my waist. I snake up to his face and kiss his lips. He kisses back hard, and I let his tongue enter my mouth. He seems to have forgotten our run in with Mikey.

Good.

I straddle his hips, rubbing our quickly hardening crotches together. He moans into my mouth and breaks the kiss, taking off my shirt and throwing it to the ground. This is going to be easier than I thought.

I moan as he licks my chest and continues further. He unzips my jeans and takes my hard dick in his hands, but I stop him.

“Wanna do something different?”

Frank.

I stop as he says those words and slide back up his body and look up at him.

“What do you mean?” I ask breathlessly, He bends down and traps my lips in another searing kiss before pulling away again.

“Frankie… I want you,” He purrs and I look up at him wide eyed. I’ve never done this before.

“I-I dunno,” I mumble, the prospect of me and him… him inside me, fuck it turned me on but terrified the fuck out of me at the same time.

“Please Frankie… I need you so bad,” He whispers as he starts to pepper my neck with small bites and kisses.

I moan and shut my eyes, willing myself not to give into him and his mouth which is currently sucking on my collarbone.

“O-okay,” I stammer out, lifting my arms up and wrapping them around his neck to bring him closer, feeling his bare cock against my still clothed one.

“These… off… now” Gerard pants as he fumbles with my zipper. He climbs off me momentarily to get them off, tugging my boxers down aswell before climbing back on top of me, both of us completely naked.

We resume kissing, unspoken need and want washing over us. I explore his mouth with my tongue, teeth clinking and tongues sliding, everything hot and slick, hard and wet and fuck I’m so hard I feel like I could burst.

I pull away from the kiss and look up at him.

“Y-you got lube and a condom?” I ask. He nods eagerly and stands up, going over to his desk to retrieve them.

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Muahahah I feel really evil now xD!
Enjoy and comment!
<3