Status: This story won't be updated for a while. I'm still trying to figure it out.

Desperate

Jonathan Toews, superstar, main reason for all the teenage heart throbs in Chicago, has a career which has been getting more and more stressful each day. His team-mates expect more out of him, and his coach is adding more talented guys to the team. Not to mention his room-mate and team mate, Patrick Kane, has been stealing most of the spot light.

Crisette Matthews. Twenty years old, and her life is already a huge tangle that's impossible to get out of; her father has looked down on her ever since she was born, setting high standards for a daughter he never wanted. Even though he never wanted a child, it would've been a little bit better if it was a son. Her mother flicking her daughter's problems from her shoulder as if they were nothing, not paying attention to her husband that she doesn't even love, who she was forced to marry due to unexpected pregnancy. Not only was she depressed as a teenager, resulting to self harm and hate, every boyfriend Crisette's had has dumped her, leaving her more and more vulnerable each time. Her lifestyle since her last boyfriend, Ryan, almost a year ago, has spiraled out of control and resulted in living each night in a bar and getting wasted, waking up in some stranger's bed the next morning. Why? She's not the type of girl that thinks a guy is the answer; she's just tired of being alone. But will Jonathan Toews be able to change that?

What happens when these two lives entangle?
One twisted love story.

Desperate, desperate
You're reaching out
And no one hears you cry
You're freaking out again
'Cause all your fears
Remind you another dream has come undone
You feel so small and lost like you're the only one
You wanna scream 'cause you're
Desperate

"You want somebody, just anybody
To lay their hands on your soul tonight
You want a reason to keep believin'
That someday you're gonna see the light

You're in the dark
There's no one left to call
And sleep's your only friend
but even sleep
Can't hide you from all those tears
And all the pain and all the days
You wasted pushin' them away
It's your life, it's time you face it

You want somebody, just anybody
To bring some peace on your soul tonight
You want a reason to keep believin'
That someday you're gonna see the light
You want somebody, just anybody
To lay their hands on your soul tonight
You want a reason to keep believin'
That someday you're gonna see the light"
- Title/Lyrics credit goes to David Archuleta

"Still getting hurt over and over again. No more stressing and obsessing. From now on I’m having fun and refusing to give my heart to anyone; Yeah I'm alone, but I don’t need happy couples walking down the street together to remind me."