Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

Circles.

“You come here often?”
“I work here, so yeah I’m here often.”
“You’re a feisty one; let me buy you a drink.”
“No, I’m good.”
I walked away from the creepy man. Well that was hard considering this whole place was infested with them. I clocked out saying my goodbye and going out to my car. I drove down the crowded streets of Los Angeles. You would think at 2 in the morning the streets would be empty, but not here. You think New York is the city that never sleeps; well Los Angeles is a town of vampires. Sleeping through the day but wide awake till the sun comes out. I finally got to my shitty broken down apartment complex that I called home. I walked up the creaky stairs fumbling with my keys before I made it to my door. Once I got in I put my door on lock down. I stripped down and collapsed on my bed. Closing my eyes and letting myself get away to that dream world we all love so much.

“Well hello sunshine.”
“If you appreciate your life, you wouldn’t say another word.”
“Coffee.”
“Bless your soul child.”
I grabbed the mug from Brianna. Brianna Garcia was my roommate. We both met at school. We’re polar opposites. She was nice and happy all the time and well I’m a sarcastic bitch.
“So how was working babygirl?”
“Men grabbing at me and annoying drunken girls, I loved it.”
“You would, so guess who called last night?”
“Jesus Christ himself?”
“Why would you think Jesus?”
“Well I’m going with the theme, I said bless you child. So yeah.”
“Well no he didn’t call, think realistically?”
“Was it Britney Spears again, I told her that I didn’t want to shave my head and go on a fuck shit up spree, again.”
“Just listen to the message.”
“Ugh fine, but if it’s Tom DeLonge serenading me again, I swear I’m going to tell his wife.”
She just laughed and jumped up on the counter looking at my face. I was expecting the worst but hoping for the best, isn’t that what we always do.
“Hey Kylie, I didn’t have your cell phone number since you like to be secret agent like and change your number every so often. Well let me stop myself before I got off topic but me and the guys are going to be in LA for a month or two and we would really like to you.”
I felt my body stop and my heart beating a little faster. I stared at the machine wishing I was some kind of mutant from X Men so I can blow it up with mind power.
“Well call me at 410 288 9212, please. I really miss you, we really miss you.”
What the fuck was going on, Jack Barakat. My first reaction was to push the delete button, just like I always did. And that’s exactly what I did. I deleted the message and looked over at Brianna with a smile.
“I’m obviously loved.”
“Why don’t you want to see them?”
“See who?” I said laughing and putting my mug in the sink.
“You know who.”
“Well I accidently deleted the number so I can’t call my bad.”
“I wrote down the number.”
“Frick!”
“Yeah bitch, what’s up now?”
“Don’t make me WWE your ass right now.”
“In all honestly you should call him.”
“Ugh.”

You know that story of girl meets boy, they fall in love and all that happily ever after bullshit. Life is never like that, life isn’t always that easy. You know those perfect moments where you think you’re going to marry that person; well that moment is complete bullshit. It comes and goes. Alex came into my life just as fast as he left it. Senior year was spent with the most amazing boyfriend. We had that fairytale romance but it lasted as much as it could. It was great when it happened but nothing good could stay. All that was left was Apology On Napkins.

“Fine I’ll call, but that doesn’t mean I’m available to hang out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the sequel (:

One more update tonight.