Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

You know that story of girl meets boy, they fall in love and all that happily ever after bullshit. Life is never like that, life isn’t always that easy. You know those perfect moments where you think you’re going to marry that person; well that moment is complete bullshit. It comes and goes. Alex came into my life just as fast as he left it. Senior year was spent with the most amazing boyfriend. We had that fairytale romance but it lasted as much as it could. It was great when it happened but nothing good could stay. All that was left was Apology On Napkins.
  1. Circles.
    "She was the challenge he'd been waiting for; A reminder that creativity runs deep like secrets."
  2. Knock You Down.
    "We, were never meant to be, baby we just happen."
  3. Tech Romance.
    "I'm sick of seeing you cry And wasting all your time On someone who will never care enough."
  4. Less Cute.
    "Hes like a less cute version of you But he'll have to do Hes like a wall mark version of you But he'll have to do."
  5. When We Stand on Each Other We Block Out The Sun.
    "Sometimes I can't believe the things I get myself into. Because laying low has never made much sense to me."
  6. Heartbreak Warfare.
    "God only knows how much I'd love you if you let me but I can't break free at all. It's a heartbreak."
  7. Do Better.
    "You could do better. You could do better, you could be the greatest man in the world. "
  8. She Won't Follow You.
    "Meet Me in the Backroom!"
  9. What If.
    "What if you should decide That you don't want me there by your side That you don't want me there in your life."
  10. Try Your Best.
    "I can't do it any quicker I don't want it any slicker As far as the eye can see Is miles and miles of icy sea."
  11. It's Safe To Say You Dig The Backseat.
    "Late night phone calls that end in surprise I can't believe you would give up your dignity just to take a ride with me And how does it feel to be used climb in the back seat like luggage."
  12. Won't Be Pathetic Forever.
    "The party starts at nine p.m. at which ever house is close and vacant, We'll call the ten friends we've got left to pretend we've got a life."
  13. Eloise
    "You never meant that much to me. Baby please let go, my Eloise. Let it breed, let it freeze and fall apart in front of me. My Eloise, you talk the world from me."
  14. White Horse.
    "You're gonna find someone someday who might actually treat you well This is a big world That was a small town There in my rear view mirror disappearin' now Now it's too late for me and my white horse."
  15. Welcome To Heartbreak.
    "Chased the good life my whole life long Look back on my life and my life gone Where did I go wrong?"
  16. A Decade Under The Influence.
    "Anyone will do tonight. Close your eyes, just settle, settle."
  17. All We Ever Do Is Say Goodbye.
    "Why you wanna break my heart again. Why am I gonna let you try When all we ever do is say goodbye."
  18. Sunday Drive.
    "And I will take a step back, and I'll let you ahead. And I will take a step away and see if you come back. Because there's no more trying to make this so right, There's no more trying, there's no more trying tonight."