Status: Completed.

Apologies on Napkins.

Knock You Down.

“Hey stinky butt.”
“Hey babe, how was school?”
“It was good; I have an art show this weekend.”
“Consider me there.”
“Okay good.”
I leaned in and kissed his lips. I pulled away and smiled. My boyfriend Damien Conrad. He was that perfect boyfriend. He was sweet and way too nice for me. We met at a New Fund Glory show and we were inseparable since.
“So what new poky?”
“Gosh, you’re such a fag.”
“I know. So why aren’t you at work?”
“Took the day off, I want to paint some more.”
“Then why are you in my apartment and in my lap.”
“I can’t see my wonderful boyfriend?”
“Uh oh, what’s going on? You’re never nice.”
“What if I’m just in a good mood?”
“Babe, you better not be high or I’m going to be really mad.”
“Relax straight edge.”
“Okay, you’re not high right?”
“I am, smoked a little crack. You know?”
“Babe.”
“I’m not fucking high.”
“Then what’s going on?”
“Wanna go to a show with me tomorrow?”
“Another art show?”
“No, music dumbass.”
“Oh excuse me PMS, what show?”
“Well it’s a couple of bands”, I said moving around in his lap and giving him those eyes.
“What gay bands?”
“Well Mayday Parade and All Time Low.”
“Oh god, those gay ass bands.”
“Hey, they’re actually good!”
“I guess, but I kind of don’t want to pay 15 bills to see shitty bands.”
“How about if I get us in free.”
“Then okay, I’ll go.”
“Give me kisses”, I said puckering up my lips.
“You’re lucky, you’re cute.”

“How nervous are you?”
“Shut the fuck up before I curb stomp your punk ass.”
“I’ll shut up.”
“Fuck, finally. And thanks for not coming, this is your idea and now I’m going with Damian and its going to be awkward.”
“Well I have work!”
“Call in!”
“You want my half of the rent.”
“Then sell your body for money.”
“Maybe next time.”
“Whatever, I’m gonna go pick up Damian.”
“Text me!”
“Nope, not going to tell you shit.”
I put on my leather jacket and then walked out the door flipping her off in the process. I drove off to Damien’s. He leaned in and gave me a kiss and I drove off, my nerves getting the best of me. We got to the venue and I just sat in the driver’s seat. I looked over at Damien and leaned in and gave him a kiss. He kissed back holding on to my face with a smile. He was too good for me; he was everything I ever wanted. He just wasn’t Alex.
“Ready to go inside?”
“Yeah, I need to call a friend and get our tickets.”
“Okay baby”, he said giving me another kiss.
I dialed those numbers and just stared, ugh here it goes. I decided to just text them, he told me where to meet him so I followed. I grabbed Damien’s hand nervously and walked towards the side of the building. I saw them, looking the same as ever. The five guys I tried my hardest to avoid and here I was walking straight to them.
“Sugar Tits!”
There was that oh so familiar scrawny looking boy running towards me with the biggest smile. I nervously let go of Damien’s hand and let this skinny little boy hug me and lift me from the ground.
“Let her go and let me hug her!” Rian said.
I smiled and got in his arms and then got turned to Zack and then ending at Matt. I didn’t even look at Alex.
“Guys this is my boyfriend Damien.”
“Hey brah”, Jack said putting out his hand.
Damien shook all of their hands while Jack gave me another guy. We stood there kind of awkward just looking at each other.
“So uh do you guys have the tickets?” I asked with hands in my pockets.”
“You only used me for the tickets!”
“Trust me, I didn’t.”
“Always with the jokes, oh how I missed your sarcastic ass.”
“Didn’t you all.”
A chorus of laughs by everyone but Alex. I finally let my eyes wonder off to Alex. He looked the same but more like a man. He looked over at me and I averted my eyes back at Damien.
“So what are you going to do tonight?”
“Um I don’t know go home and drink some beers.”
“Is it okay if we swing by?” Rian asked with a smile.
“For sure, I’ll just text you with the address and you guys can swing on by.”
“For sure, but I guess we have to go. We have a show to play.” Zack said smiling and giving me a kiss on the cheek and a hug.
“Okay, break a leg or whatever you guys say.”
“Just say have a good show”, Rian said giving me a hug.
“For sure”, I said feeling awkward.
I gave them all hugs, well all except the person I wanted to hug. I grabbed Damien’s hand and walked inside the venue. We stayed in the back and watched the show. Well we watched the stupid little kids acting like idiots. Finally All Time Low was on. I just stood there in amazement. The biggest smile on my face, I was so proud of these guys. I looked over at Damien and then I looked up at Alex. This was going to be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its going by slow.
Things will come along soon enough (:

Comments please? Feedback would be nice.