Status: Active; Slow updates.

Puke.

He knows how to hustle.

His knuckles turned white as he grabbed the dirty porcelain bowl, emptying his stomach.

Disgusting he thought painfully.

He shook, spitting once before he picked up the tooth brush off of the sink. He gagged on the dirty plastic as he forced himself to vomit. A soft knocking on the door came as he flushed the vile fluids down the toilet.
"Are you alright?"

Go away... Please. Just go the fuck away. He wanted to scream at the guy on the other side of the door. He felt dirty and disgusted with himself. But that's how it always was.

"Yeah. I just don't feel well," Seth called back after spitting in the toilet. He was trying his hardest to clear away the taste of that dirty dick.

"Mmkay, well, you need to hurry and get out. My wife is going to be home soon." He could hear footsteps leading away from the door as he stood up.

Wouldn't want your wife to know you're paying fags to fuck you now, would we? He scoffed under his breath thinking to himself, rolling his eyes. Walking out into the room a handful of bills were shoved into his face.

"You have to leave now. She's down the road." The man seemed panicked. And god knows what would happen if she... He bit his lip as Seth picked up his bag from the floor.

"You know where you can find me." Seth stretched his arms above his head, causing his shirt to rise and his tattoos to show.

God knows what I could do with that if I could keep it for a whole night.Perverted, the man was.

"Have fun with your wife," Seth grinned as he walked out of the front door as the mans wife pulled up. Mmm, I've had more fun with you in two hours then I've had with my wife in three years. Seth's slender figure was quickly replaced by the over-sized figure of his wife.

"Who was that?" she asked her husband, voice shrill and confused.

"Just an old friend…" He forced a smile, embracing his wife.

Hm, I could have sworn I've seen him somewhere before. Her eyes widened when realization hit her like a brick. She knew exactly where she'd seen him.

He danced at Throttle.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sorry about the wait... And how short this "chapter" is {It's really a half chapter}
So, 3 is already under way..

Let me know what you think (:
&Thanks for all of the lovely comments! And everyone who has subscribed!