Status: Updates coming more reguarly <3

Unknown and Always Second

Chapter 1

No sun! I can’t do. Eww and it wet and humid. Stupid forks, stupid parents, stupid world, and stupid sister. Here I am sitting on a plane with a one way ticket to hell. For the past three hours I’ve had to deal with this way too friendly man sitting next to me, this annoying baby that has been crying non-stop in front of me, and a demon child that kept kicking my seat behind me. I’ve spent the past thirty minutes praying there were snakes hidden on this plane and they were coming to attack these people. I looked out the window to see rain. Big shocker there.

“This is your captain speaking; we are five minutes away from our destination. I hoped you enjoy your flight and thank you for riding southwest planes. Thank and have a nice day in Washington.” I wonder what would happen if you told them that this was absolutely the worst flight of your life. Are they going to give you a refund or tell you they hope your next flight will there airline will be much better?

“So where almost there,” the guy sitting next to me said.

“Well that’s what they just said” I said turning my attention back to the scenery, cough*yea right*cough, hoping to end this conversation.

“So where in Washington are you planning on visiting,” he said. Does he honestly think I’m gonna tell him where I’m going?

“Actually, soon as I get off this flight I’m getting on another that will take me to Russia,” I said giving him a fake smile.

“Russia,” he asked surprised, “You don’t look Russian.” Of course I don’t, I have a nice tan from spending most of my life in Phoenix. I would look identical to my sister with my long brown hair and brown eyes, but I have a tan.

“Well, I’m just visiting my soon to be husband. It’s one of those arranged marriages,” I said. Ha take that, score one Donna.

“Arrange Marriage? They still do those,” he asked. What an idiot!

“Yea they do. That’s why my family has arranged one,” I said in a duh tone. I think I need to draw this man a picture so he’ll understand it.

“Oh well, I’m going to Seattle for the week. My buddy’s getting married,” he said with a smirk. Perv. He’s gonna rot in hell. The seatbelt light turned on. Thank god I thought as I buckled the seat belt.

“It was nice meeting you,” I said while grabbing my stuff and rushing off the plane once we had landed.

“Nice meeting you too,” the man shouted after me. After I was safely away from that creep, I walked towards baggage claim. I waited patiently for my luggage to show up. Someone tapped me on my shoulder. Expecting it to be the creepier from the plane, I turned around ready to punch him in the mouth. I got one good look at the man and realized it was Charlie.

“Dad,” I shouted while giving him a huge hug.

“Hey Belladonna,” he said while hugging me back.

“So how have you been,” I asked while grabbing one of my bags.

“Good, it’s been a lot easier since your sister’s been here,” he said while grabbing my other two bags. Blah blah blah. It’s not like I don’t like my sister, actually I adore her. I just wish would be more of a teenager instead of a boring, safe, young adult.

“Well, time for that to end,” I said while walking outside. I quickly found the cruiser and headed towards it.

“Not even the worst kid in history could get into trouble in Forks,” Charlie said. At least he’s got that right. Forks, the most boring and gayest place in the world, Washington. I think that should be the official title. I can see it now on every Billboard and commercial for Washington my slogan will be everywhere. People will come in the millions to see the most boring and gayest place every.

I jumped in the front seat and put my seatbelt on. Charlie started the car and started the hour drive to Forks. I quickly fell asleep.

“Belladonna we’re here,” Charlie said while shaking me awake. I stretch and opened the door. Standing on the porch was Bella and her boyfriend, what’s his name Edmund.

“Hey Bella,” I shouted while grabbing one of my bags from the trunk of the cruiser.

“Hey Donna,” she said once I reached the porch. I dropped my suitcase and gave her a hug. I turned to her boyfriend.

“Hey, um…,” I began. Edmund, Ed, Eduardo, what is his name.

“Edward,” he said smiling. Now his laughing at me. What a snarky little…

“So are you ready to see your room,” Bella asked interrupting my thought.

“Sure,” I said. I followed her up to my room. It’s exactly how I left it last time I was here. My parents had to renovate the attic when I was born so I had a room. I have a huge bed with a canopy right next to the window in the center of my room. My dresser is on the far right side of my room next to my closet. My computer is on the desk on the left side of the room. My walls are a light green with a ton of posters all of the walls. I dropped my bag on my bed, my father left my bags at the entrance of the room.

“We’re going to leave you to finish getting your things put away,” Charlie said while making his exit.

“I’ll be at Edward’s if you need anything just call me, Okay,” Bella said.

“Sure,” I said. Bella left with her boyfriend in tow. I sat on my bed and began putting my stuff up. After three hours I had finally gotten all my stuff put away. I grabbed my cell phone from my computer desk and texted my mom.

'Just finished getting settled… thought I let u kno I’m alive…so yea'

I throw my phone on my bed and headed downstairs. My father was sprawled on the couch watching TV. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pop tart.

“Hey Dad, is Bella still gone,” I asked walking into the TV room.

“Yea, why,” he asked his eyes never leaving the TV.

“Nothing, I’m going for a walk, I’ll be back soon,” I said. I walked up to my room grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket. I grabbed my wallet from my dresser and put it in my other pocket. I put on a pair of flip flops and headed back downstairs.

“You need anything dad,” I shouted.

“No I’m good,” he yelled back. I grabbed my coat and walked outside into the cold. I headed towards town. Unfortunately I’m only fifteen, so no license for me. If I want to go somewhere I have to either catch a ride or walk. After forty-five minutes, I finally reached town. My phone buzzed. I took it out of my pocket and checked my texts.

'That’s good. Make sure you’re on your best behavior for your father. Love you sweetheart. Tell Bella I said hi and love you for me'

I quickly replied I will and moved on to my next message.

'I guess u already 4gotten ur bff…dats cool I didn’t like u anyway…evil itch'

I laughed out loud. I love Ashley. I quickly texted her back.

'I c how it is…u jus had 2 rip my <3 out…thanxs a lot'

I put my phone away and walking into one of the boutiques in the town. I looked around at all of their handbags and decided to buy a tie dye tote bag with a peace sign on it to use a book bag. I paid for the bag and headed back outside. My phone buzzed again.

U rippd me <3 out 1st… so how is forks…nice & sunny???

She is so evil. I told her before we left that this place was always dark and rainy. I quickly texted her back.

Must u torture me…u kno this is the last place I wan 2 b…Ur evil

I started making my way back home. After three minutes, it started to pour. I lifted the hoodie on my jacket over my hair.

“Great just great,” I murmured. I sprinted the rest of the way back to the house. In front of the house was a shiny Volvo. What an ugly car. I looked to see Bella and Edward kissing. Eww, I think I’m gonna be sick. I ran to the porch and opened the door. I took my coat off and hung it on the rack. I walked over to the TV room.

“Night dad,” I said giving him a hug.

“Alright night. Oh, your enrolled in Forks High School, so make sure your there before 7:15, alright,” he said.

“Alright,” I said rolling my eyes.

“I mean it. You better be at school, no skipping,” he said.

“I won’t skip I promise,” I said while walking up stairs. I took a quick shower and changed into my Pj’s. I climbed into bed and fell asleep instantly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still writing my other stories!!
Check them out <3
Gone With the Wind is from the POV of the Unknown Cullen sister
*I don't own anything, but Belladonna. Everything else is Stephanie Meyer's*