Status: Updates coming more reguarly <3

Unknown and Always Second

Chapter 2

Chapter 2- New School

Beep…Beep...Beep. I flipped over and turned my alarm off. I looked at the clock, which read 5:15am. I huffed in annoyance, but I got up anyway. I walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of yellow skinny jeans. I walked over to my dresser and grabbed and white short sleeve turtle neck. I changed and walked downstairs to the bathroom. I left my hair slightly curly and down. I put a white and yellow stripped bow in my hair. I scrubbed my face and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my makeup bag from underneath the sink. I applied mascara, eyeliner, and lip-gloss. I heard a car honked, but ignored it. I walked back up stairs to my room and gathered my stuff. I put everything into my bag. I grabbed a white jacket and slipped on a pair of white boots. I put on yellow hoops and yellow peace sign necklace and matching ring. I pecked at the clock which now read 6:45am. I grabbed my phone and put it in my bag. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat. Charlie was sitting at the table read the newspaper when I got to the Kitchen.
“I thought Bella was giving you a ride,” Charlie said.
“That’s what she told me,” I said looking around for her.
“She already left, and I have no time to drop you off,” he said.
“It’s alright I’ll walk,” I said. I grabbed my bag, gave him a peck on the check and headed out the door. I made my way to the school, the whole way singing ‘Love Game’ by Lady Gaga. Once I got there I checked my phone for the time. 7:12 Am. I walked up to some random kid and asked them where the front office was.
“Its right over there,” he said while pointing me in the direction.
“Thanks,” I said while walking towards the front desk. The lady at the front desk looks like she would be friendly. She had white blonde hair and bright blue eyes.
“Hi I’m Belladonna Swan. I’m new,” I said.
“Your Chief Swan’s other daughter,” she asked. First day of school and I’m already known as the other daughter.
“Yea,” I said giving her a fake smile. She handed me my schedule, a map of the school, my textbooks, and some form I needed to get all of m teachers to sign. My first period class is Chemistry. I walked to my locker and put my textbooks away.
“Donna, I thought you would skip the first day,” I heard Bella say.
“Obviously, I’m not,” I said. I hope she doesn’t expect me to be nice to her after she made me walk all the way to school. It took me twenty-seven minutes to get here.
“Don’t be mad at me, I just assume you would skip,” she said. I turned towards her and look she had an entire entourage with her.
“Hey Edmund,” I said.
“Its Edward,” he corrected. Dang, I thought I had it that time
“Sorry,” I mumbled.
“It’s alright,” he said smiling.
“Isabella I thought mom taught you not to assume,” I said folding my arms across my chest.
“I know it just you, you know,” she said. How rude!
“No I do not know, and I take offense to what you said,” I said. I turned smartly on my heels and stormed away. I walked around looking for my classroom, until I finally gave up. I walked up to random kid and asked them if they knew where the classroom was.
“Which teacher,” he asked.
“Mr. Manet,” I said.
“I have that class right now, so I’ll escort you to class,” he said.
“Thanks,” I said.
“No problem, I’m always willing to escort a beautiful woman to class. I’m Tyler by the way,” he said.
“I’m Belladonna Swan,” I said.
“That’s a lovely name. What does it mean,” he asked.
“It means beautiful woman in Italian,” I said smiling.
“Are you serious,” I nodded my head.
“Well, then I guess I’m literally escorting a beautiful woman to class,” he said laugh. I started laughing too. I walked into the class and thanked Tyler. I walked over to the teacher and handed him the form to sign.
“I see here you’re only a sophomore and this is a senior class,” he said.
“Well at my old school, I’ve finished all of the other science courses but this one,” I said.
“Very well, do you go by any other name,” he asked.
“Yes, I go by Donna,” I said.
“Alright Donna, please take a seat next to Mr. Hale in the last lab table,” he said. I walked over to he pointed to. I took a seat next to him.
“Alright class, we have a new student today. Donna Swan could you please stand,” Mr. Mante asked. I stood and lifted my left hand in a half hearted wave. I quickly took my seat again.
“Alright class, which the person sitting next to you, I want you to write the electro negativity for all of the elements on the periodic table,” he said. Mr. Mante sat down again and began reading the newspaper. I turned towards the blonde Hale from the hospital.
“Hey I’m Belladonna, but you can call me Donna,” I said. I stuck my hand out for him to shake.
“Jasper,” he said while looking down again and completely ignoring me. Jerk.
“Alright, so about the assignment,” I began.
“You can do the first half and I’ll do the second,” he said without looking up from the table.
“Fine, but just so you know, you’re stuck with me for the rest of school year, so I suggest you pull the stick out of your ass and be a little nicer to me,” I said. Score one for Donna, zero for Jasper. I began on the assignment and was almost finished when the bell rang. I put the assignment in my folder and grabbed my textbook. Jasper was long gone by the time I was out the door.
I headed to my locker to grab my Spanish book. I headed towards my class, which I found on my own. I headed to the teacher and gave her my form to sign.
“Alright Belladonna,” the teacher began.
“Just Donna,” I corrected.
“Donna, take a seat next to Senor Hale, por favor,” she said. I turned to see who see was talking about and smirked. Well, if it isn’t Senor Jasper Hale. I walked back to the seat next to him and winked at him.
“Hola, Senor Jasper Hale,” I said. He groaned. Score two for Donna, zero for Jasper. The teacher began her lesson on vostros and Spain’s culture. Finally the bell rang, signaling the end of class. I packed my belongings and headed to my locker.
I grabbed my math textbook and headed to the classroom. After being pointed in the right direction, I finally reached the classroom. I walked to the teacher and handed him the form to sign.
“Alright take a seat next to Mr. Hale,” he said. No way! I turned around and lookie lookie Jasper Hale. I walked over to him and sat on his desk. Class hasn’t started yet.
“We have to stop meeting like this. People might get the wrong idea. They might think we actually like each other,” I said smirking at him.
“How do you have the same classes as me,” he said looking me in the eyes.
“I think its fate. Let’s run off together and get married in Vegas,” I said.
“No, I meant how is it possible a sophomore and a senior have so many classes together,” he said chuckling.
“Did I make a funny? And maybe I’m smart and you not so much,” I said.
“Or maybe your stalking me,” he said.
“I resent that,” I said. The bell rang signaling the beginning of class. I sat in my seat next to Jasper.
“Tomorrow we have a test on Quadratics, so you can study or talk quietly,” the teacher said. The classroom immediately erupted into chatter. I guess no one is going to study. I walked back over to Jasper’s desk and sat on it.
“So,” I said.
“What does your name mean,” he asked.
“Belladonna? It means beautiful woman in Italian,” I said.
“That’s interesting, don’t you think it’s weird you and your sister both have Bella in your name,” he asked.
“Yes, and I hate it. My turn to ask a question, why were you being a jerk to me earlier,” I asked.
“To answer that question you need to know something about me and my family,” he said then smiled at me. I was dazzled. Boy can he smile. Jasper started to laugh.
“Um, well, what do I need to know about your family?”
“Ask your sister.”
“Bella knows, but I can’t know?”
“Maybe you can’t handle it.”
“Or maybe I can.”
“If you think you can then meet me after school at the park behind the school.”
“I’ll be there.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please!!!