Kill All My Friends

Chapter 10

"Ohhhhhh my god...ohh my god...ohh my god." Mandy stuttered pacing the waiting room of the hospital.

"Mandy...shut up and sit down...Ville will be fine!" Kat yelled at her friend.

"You don't know that..." Mandy snapped back at Kat, "It's all my fault!" She then broke down crying on the floor.

"Hey...its okay." Linde said walking over to her and picking her up.

Knoxville ran into the waiting room "Bam and Dunn are on the way!" he shouted.

"Shhhhhhhhh!" the nurse hissed at him.

Knoxville glared at her and sat down next to Kat.

"I need to call the guys." Linde said placing Mandy in a chair and walking over to the pay phone.

"Linde...he is gonna be okay isn't he?" Kat asked him.

"To tell you the truth...I don't know love." Linde replied kicking the pay phone when it wouldn't accept his money.

Mandy stared at him from under her fringe, her eyes where bright red from crying and her eyeliner had ran down her cheeks.

(20 minutes later.)

Bam and Dunn burst into the waiting room.

"What the f**k happened?!" Bam yelled.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" hissed the nurse yet again.

"NO I WILL NOT SHHHHHHHH..." Bam yelled at her, "MY BEST FRIEND IS IN THERE AND HE MIGHT DIE!"

"Bam... shhhh dude...you're not making matters any better." Dunn said trying to calm Bam down.

Bam sighed and sat next to Mandy.

"It's my fault Bam..." Mandy said, "Ville told me he loved me but I couldn't say anything...I knew what I wanted to say but the words just wouldn't come out...then I called his name...and h..he stopped in the road and turned around...then...he got hit."

"Yeah it is your fault!" Bam yelled at her.

Mandy started crying again.

Kat glared at him.

"No...its not your fault...I'm sorry...its just...I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to him." Bam said hugging Mandy.