Kill All My Friends

Chapter 18

Inside Castle Bam...

Bam was sat on the floor in the pirate bar scribbling on a piece of paper.

"Bam what are you doing?" Kat asked as she walked into the room.

"Planning...thinking...same old." Bam replied.

"Planning what?" Kat asked looking confused.

"Shhhhhhh!" Bam hissed.

"Okay, okay...no need to have a hissy fit!" Kat said glaring at Bam. Then she turned around and walked off.

Upstairs in Linde's room...

"Hello love...whats wrong?" Linde asked as Kat walked into the room.

"Bam's acting strangely." Kat said as she walked over to Linde and sat next to him on the bed.

"That's nothing unusual." Linde replied laughing.

"Yeah but...odder than usual...hes sat on the floor scribbling on a piece of paper." Kat replied, she then lent over and kissed him.

Linde returned her kiss, "I don't know then love... he is slightly deranged!" Linde said laughing.

"Hmmm...I'm getting a terrible feeling that we are not going to like whatever he's planning." Kat said looking slightly worried.

Back at the Pirate bar...

"Hey Bam..." Mige said as he walked into the room.

"Shhhhhhh...I'm trying to create!" Bam yelled at him.

"Uhhhhhh...you're scribbling on a piece of paper," Mige said looking confused, "I see no creations going on."

"OUT...OUT...OUT!" Bam yelled throwing a crayon at Mige.

"Ouch...I only asked." Mige said running back out.

Outside...

Mige ran outside to find the others.

They were all sat around the pool watching Dico skateboard down the slide.

"Guys!!!" Mige yelled.

"Whats up?" Gas asked from his deckchair.

"Bam's planning something." Mige replied as he collapsed onto the floor.

"Aaaand...whats wrong with that?" Mandy asked from her seat on Ville's lap.

"Last time he planned something he ended up nicking our tour bus." Ville said wrapping his arms around Mandy's waist.

"Ohhhhh..." Mandy replied, "that could be interesting." She then tried to get up.

"Awwwwww...where are you going sweetheart?" Ville asked holding onto her waist.

"To find my skateboard." Mandy replied giggling.

"Awwwww do you have to?" Ville asked pouting.

"Uhuh...I'm gonna join Dico." Mandy replied.

Ville reluctantly let go.

Mandy walked into the house to find her skateboard.

Ville stared after her then just sat there sulking.